Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Siennabxx- WARNING ROBBED AT GUNPOINT AVOID (SE1)  (Read 56758 times)

6 review(s) for courtsxlouise (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Heph

This story reinforces to me that adultwork is a last resort, but I know that’s a controversial opinion here. With around 1000 punts I would say I’ve only down about 25 via adultwork. It’s mainly the fact that any scammer can set up an account. I realise this site helps identify scams. But I have met more than 1 SP who is using an account set up via someone else’s verification. Plus it appears this scam was achieved via a profile that was positively reviewed here. I appreciate life is all about risks and benefits tho...

The alternatives are, overwhelmingly, worse, with fewer, if any, safeguards.

Offline Buzz666

This is why I never take anything with me but a punting phone and the money for the punt in a oyster wallet.

The car key is hidden on my clothing and anything personal is left in the car.

Glad you got out there uninjured

Offline s0whatsnew?

Congratulations !   How are you going to celebrate ? !!!!  :lol:  :lol:

Offline frosty

Thanks for the update DG, and props for seeing this through. The fact you jumped on here as soon as it happened saved a lot of fellow punters, and the fact you took it to the police and at least one of the gang has been convicted means even more people have been protected too  :hi:

Offline JayEZ2K

UPDATE

The police were only able to nab one of the guys that robbed me and he was held on remand since the initial arrest in October, he has now been tried and sentenced.

Links:

External Link/Members Only

They reference a robbery on July 3rd, however mine took place in September and these are not the only crimes he committed. Also, the articles say he was sentenced to 5.5 years but the official documentation I have received says 7 years so I will look into the discrepancy.
Huge news! Congrats!

Offline PapaSmurf

UPDATE

The police were only able to nab one of the guys that robbed me and he was held on remand since the initial arrest in October, he has now been tried and sentenced.

Links:

They reference a robbery on July 3rd, however mine took place in September and these are not the only crimes he committed. Also, the articles say he was sentenced to 5.5 years but the official documentation I have received says 7 years so I will look into the discrepancy.
Awesome news. You're a better man than me. I would not have wanted to deal with the aggravation, (which is what these asshole that prey on punters count on) Good job man.

EDIT: The court heard that the victim, a man in his 20s, had arranged on-line to meet up with a woman on 3 July 2018.

Did the MET decide to not expose you as a punter or were you allowed to not disclose you were seeking services?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:21:02 pm by PapaSmurf »

Offline Laney08

UPDATE

Links:

Aye respect for that mate  :thumbsup:

Hopefully they'll catch all the cunts.

Anikhayley

Just curious what about the wag op was going to see she must have been in it or am I wrong? Has anything happened to her? She’s not mentioned in the article

Offline misterali

Good news DG and even though the girl and the accomplice may have gotten away but they have still been taught a damn good lesson. If they don’t change, and I doubt they will, it will only be a matter of time.

Offline rightmove69

UPDATE

Links:

Great News! Some sort of Justice. Jut reading a bit of this thread, being in that situation must be awful but it could of been a lot worse especially with all the current news.

Offline Dark_Gable

Awesome news. You're a better man than me. I would not have wanted to deal with the aggravation, (which is what these asshole that prey on punters count on) Good job man.

EDIT: The court heard that the victim, a man in his 20s, had arranged on-line to meet up with a woman on 3 July 2018.

Did the MET decide to not expose you as a punter or were you allowed to not disclose you were seeking services?

FYI, the man mentioned in the PR isn't me, he was robbed in early July, I was robbed in early September.
I guess they haven't mentioned prostitution as they hope more victims will come forward.

Offline webpunter

OP,
Least one of the cunts is being banged up for a while

Think you need to get a punt in to celebrate
Maybe somewhere safer
This thread has been a salutory reminder to us all

Offline blackd2103

Good news that dickhead is behind bars. Hopefully his accomplice and the girl will get their comeuppance eventually. Also a good reminder to everyone re personal safety, i myself have certainly been complacent at times.

Offline Dark_Gable

A bit more good news, although the articles I linked to earlier say 5.5 years, that was for another robbery. He was sentenced to 7 years for mine, sentences to run concurrently.

Looking into the technicalities of prison etc. after a brief google it seems like he will be out in 3 years time as he was already on remand for 6 months before trial and sentencing.

Determinate prison sentences - fixed length of time

A ‘determinate’ prison sentence is for a fixed length of time.

If the sentence is for 12 months or more
For prison sentences of 12 months or more the person spends the first half of the sentence in prison and the second half in the community ‘on licence’.

If they break any licence conditions - eg they commit another crime - they could go back to prison.

Taken from:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:48:57 am by Dark_Gable »

Offline tantric talents

Looking into the technicalities of prison etc. after a brief google it seems like he will be out in 3 years time as he was already on remand for 6 months before trial and sentencing.

The whole sentence system is depressing.
I wonder what new skills he will acquire whilst attending the University of Crime ?

Offline getsbettereverytime

Thanks for the major warning.

I've relaxed alot over the years when punting in terms of what I carry on me etc this has made me completely rethink that.

Well done for going through all the court crap, is there something here in this situation to learn from, so when and where if it happens / next time it happens again, this site can help you out if you get in the shit?  (lets face it no one else will).

Put yourself in this guys shoes, who would you tell if you ended up in this mess?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 01:41:02 am by getsbettereverytime »

Offline LLPunting

A bit more good news, although the articles I linked to earlier say 5.5 years, that was for another robbery. He was sentenced to 7 years for mine, sentences to run concurrently.

Taken from:

Awesome news that they convicted one of the scumbags.  Perhaps if his fellow inmates learned he was suspected of bothering children, battering women and kissing guys he might have a more enjoyable time in their company.

Trust that the other perp and the girl are still wanted/under investigation and hopefully they'll be banged up soon enough.

Again, huge props for making a stand.

Hope you find some good gals in 2019.

Offline harveyspecter89437

:hi:

Great news. You had the courage to follow this through to a solid result. One less criminal to worry about. Again, I take my hat off to you fella.

Offline last_days_of_logan

:hi:

Great news. You had the courage to follow this through to a solid result. One less criminal to worry about. Again, I take my hat off to you fella.

not a bad first post

Offline Stanford97

I hope the victim of this criminal is feeling joyous at the justice that’s been served and I hope he’s already treated himself to a bottle of bubbly and a gorgeous sex-mad whore.

Offline BoShek

Glad to hear that cunt got his just deserts. Shame the other two got off scot-free.
Good on you for seeing it through DG  :thumbsup:

Offline Avg_Joe

FYI, the man mentioned in the PR isn't me, he was robbed in early July, I was robbed in early September.
I guess they haven't mentioned prostitution as they hope more victims will come forward.

this worries me, they had a july report, and it was still going on in sept, if they applied as much noise and effort to this as they do the "trafficked" side of the issue, then perhaps you wouldn't have been targeted.

Also, funny how the one wielding the knife is apprehended (looks good given current outcry against knife crime),..... but, they fuck up the rest of the operation and, lets face it they're not the worlds smartest criminals, get away.... how ?

This is a partial win, but i see it as a complete police failure, they nabbed the muscle, and failed to stop the problem, it's simply moved elsewhere or to different scam, it was not as if they were not out there and easily discoverable, just book an appointment !
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Gone Mainstream...

Cheers!

I am still trying to work out the logistics how the story could be reported in this manner, especially as courtrooms are usually open to members of the public/reporters  and notwithstanding the line of questioning, something would have to come out.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline earlgreyman

Very happy for DG that some justice was done! :drinks: However, it's frustrating to read the other two weren't tried/sentenced at all...the fact the main culprit is doing a concurrent sentence and not back to back for 2 completely different robberies. :thumbsdown: Violent crims getting off lightly as per usual in the UK.

Fair play to you DG for putting yourself forward and doing us all a service by reporting it. :thumbsup:

TailSeeker

Very happy for DG that some justice was done! :drinks: However, it's frustrating to read the other two weren't tried/sentenced at all...the fact the main culprit is doing a concurrent sentence and not back to back for 2 completely different robberies. :thumbsdown: Violent crims getting off lightly as per usual in the UK.

Fair play to you DG for putting yourself forward and doing us all a service by reporting it. :thumbsup:

I think it's just the care in the UK concurrent sentences are preferred, regardless of crime. I honestly can't think of a time in my lifetime consecutive sentences were handed down.

Doesn't seem to matter what the crime was (violent or nonviolent). Although honestly I think they got off lightly. 7 years (likely only serving 3 to 4 with good behaviour) for a robbery with a deadly weapon. Should have been longer.

As for the other two, may be that they agreed to testify, or they didn't have enough evidence. Don't like that people who commit crimes can get off with little or no time, but understand that sometimes it's best to get the ringleader, than none of them.

Offline Thepacifist

Great to hear one of the cunts got caught!

Offline Meursault

Glad he's been put away. Well done Gable for toughing that one out. Well done the police for maintaining your anonymity too.
Personally, I'd still want to take my cricket bat to the c$*t when he gets out.

Offline king tarzan

Glad he's been put away. Well done Gable for toughing that one out. Well done the police for maintaining your anonymity too.
Personally, I'd still want to take my cricket bat to the c$*t when he gets out.

Then you would be not out freedom wise..
I really really wish the police were allowed to use heavyweight physical force on these pieces of shit of society..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

I really really wish the police were allowed to use heavyweight physical force on these pieces of shit of society..

yeah no thanks to freely dish-ed out excessive force. next time they get intimidated by a black man they will find some excuse to go Rodney king on them

Offline workinallweek

yeah no thanks to freely dish-ed out excessive force. next time they get intimidated by a black man they will find some excuse to go Rodney king on them

Cant see the UK ending up like the USA  as most of the ARO here know that they face a huge enquirey and possible murder charges if things go heavy ,one officer who was cleared while on duty(deemed lawfull killing) was 10 years later at the Bailey for murder ffs .and the officers in charge are scared of a CCI on their shift .

Carrying a firearm in a public place
Maximum when tried on indictment: 7 years (12 months for imitation firearms)  cant believe i just found this  :dash:
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline Meursault

We need to make prison tougher for these types. Not filthy or cruel but extremely basic and with no priveleges for violent offenders, including no tobacco, TV, sport etc. Make sure they suffer.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:02:54 am by Meursault »

Offline MrMatrix

Agreed, so they wont want to go back. They also need to be reeducated so when released they have a chance of contributing positively to society as well. :hi:

Cant see the UK ending up like the USA  as most of the ARO here know that they face a huge enquirey and possible murder charges if things go heavy ,one officer who was cleared while on duty(deemed lawfull killing) was 10 years later at the Bailey for murder ffs .and the officers in charge are scared of a CCI on their shift .

Carrying a firearm in a public place
Maximum when tried on indictment: 7 years (12 months for imitation firearms)  cant believe i just found this  :dash:

when you say you cant see it ending up like USA..if you mean dropping us live on the street with no jail time, perhaps yes but if you are talking about being targeted via group profiling then it might be news to you but that's been happening for a while now...different segments of people (in case you assume i mean just blacks)

if you give them the kind of wiggle room King Tarzan wants them to have with excessive force then the next step is an abuse of power simple as that in my personal view.

Offline JackJones

when you say you cant see it ending up like USA..if you mean dropping us live on the street with no jail time, perhaps yes but if you are talking about being targeted via group profiling then it might be news to you but that's been happening for a while now...different segments of people (in case you assume i mean just blacks)

if you give them the kind of wiggle room King Tarzan wants them to have with excessive force then the next step is an abuse of power simple as that in my personal view.

Your view is supported by the numbers.

Total BAME deaths in police custody or otherwise following contact with the police, England & Wales 1990-date

Type           Metropolitan Police   Other Forces   Total
Custody           83                            79                    162
Shooting           13                            3                    16

Offline workinallweek

Your view is supported by the numbers.

Total BAME deaths in police custody or otherwise following contact with the police, England & Wales 1990-date

Type           Metropolitan Police   Other Forces   Total
Custody           83                            79                    162
Shooting           13                            3                    16

Death in custody is due to the reduction in prison staff i would hazard a guess at . They re jigged the contracts to get staff on new low pay low pension deals which in turn means the smart experienced people decided there were safer options for equal rewards and took a 'package' to leave , one particular prison has no one there with more than 3 years experience and a cut in manpower of 30% (for the people at the sharp end ) . Remember that death in custody includes suicide (which possibly greater manpower could help prevent.)

As for shootings in the Met if you take out the terrorist attacks  then i guess the mets shootings would drop to about 6 , so 6 shootings in the countries most populated area doesnt exactly seem gun ho does it ?  i cant see any unlawfull killings in the Mets history in the time scale quoted . i also think that the public should realise the full implicatipns of what happens when an officer pulls the trigger .

Offline JackJones

Death in custody is due to the reduction in prison staff i would hazard a guess at . They re jigged the contracts to get staff on new low pay low pension deals which in turn means the smart experienced people decided there were safer options for equal rewards and took a 'package' to leave , one particular prison has no one there with more than 3 years experience and a cut in manpower of 30% (for the people at the sharp end ) . Remember that death in custody includes suicide (which possibly greater manpower could help prevent.)

As for shootings in the Met if you take out the terrorist attacks  then i guess the mets shootings would drop to about 6 , so 6 shootings in the countries most populated area doesnt exactly seem gun ho does it ?  i cant see any unlawfull killings in the Mets history in the time scale quoted . i also think that the public should realise the full implicatipns of what happens when an officer pulls the trigger .

No. The custody referred to above is in relation to police custody. Prison custody is not included. So this is just BAMEs dying in police cells.
Likewise, the shootings aren't of all police shootings (terrorists etc).
The reason you cannot see any unlawful killings in the Met's history is not because they do not - in our view - kill blacks unlawfully - it is because they have never been found by a court to have killed unlawfully. No different from anywhere in the USA really, hence Logan's statement that what is happening out there is and has already been happening out here. Feel free to PM and we can chat further.

Offline earlgreyman

I think it's just the care in the UK concurrent sentences are preferred, regardless of crime. I honestly can't think of a time in my lifetime consecutive sentences were handed down.

Doesn't seem to matter what the crime was (violent or nonviolent). Although honestly I think they got off lightly. 7 years (likely only serving 3 to 4 with good behaviour) for a robbery with a deadly weapon. Should have been longer.

As for the other two, may be that they agreed to testify, or they didn't have enough evidence. Don't like that people who commit crimes can get off with little or no time, but understand that sometimes it's best to get the ringleader, than none of them.

To my mind, concurrent sentences do not make any sense in terms of punishment, but yeah it is the attitude of UK CPS to balance time with age, past offences, toward reform as a goal. I don't have any idea what the pros/cons are for reforming prisoners towards redemption. All I hear/read about are chances of becoming a worse offender inside is far higher.

The girl in question might've been forced into being the honey trap, doesn't make it right, so it's hard to speculate her deal with the Police. Glad some justice was done though!

Offline workinallweek

No. The custody referred to above is in relation to police custody. Prison custody is not included. So this is just BAMEs dying in police cells.
The reason you cannot see any unlawful killings in the Met's history is not because they do not - in our view - kill blacks unlawfully - it is because they have never been found by a court to have killed unlawfully. No different from anywhere in the USA really, hence Logan's statement that what is happening out there is and has already been happening out here. Feel free to PM and we can chat further.

BAMEs  ??

Offline Stealthmode

jtkhan1615

Got her on snapchat. Her name is Ayliah. Not sure if she’s still escorting as I ain’t bothered to speak to her since this incident. But she claimed a few years ago two boys robbed cash from her so maybe it was the same two who robbed you. Anyway hats off to you for getting them sent away.

Offline Dark_Gable

Got her on snapchat. Her name is Ayliah. Not sure if she’s still escorting as I ain’t bothered to speak to her since this incident. But she claimed a few years ago two boys robbed cash from her so maybe it was the same two who robbed you. Anyway hats off to you for getting them sent away.
The guy convicted is her boyfriend and the father of her child!!

Benefit of the doubt that you maybe have not read the thread

In fact it sounds like she and her scumbag boyfriend have been doing this for years based on your info.

Offline computergeek

As always, a pinch of salt is needed, there being lies, damn lies and statistics. 

I remember seeing this being waved about elsewhere.  Read the title very carefully, the criteria here is not just "dying in police cells," it includes "or otherwise following contact with the police" which includes, IIRC, dying within about 3 days of talking to a plod. Of anything, plod-related or otherwise.  Including being murdered by a gang on suspicion of being a snitch, or in hospital after plod respond to 999 call and after they realise, take them to A&E.  There's deaths in cells in there, but nobody knows how many, and I suspect that's how the plod like it.

I reckon this is a mixture of plod trying to hide their wrongdoing in larger figures and race-baiters happy to claim every death is state-sponsored execution if a plod is nearby.  Result- shit. 

Sorry Azechai, nothing personal chap, but if I'm going after coppers for something, I want to nail them with something they can't wriggle out of, and this ain't it sadly.

Offline winkywanky

Taken from:

Well done to you DG for seeing this through, and helping put lowlife shit like this behind bars.

As for him only serving half his sentence, that would depend on 'good behaviour' (I love the irony of that).

I think there's a fair chance he may fuck up inside, and spend more than the 3yrs.

Offline JackJones

As always, a pinch of salt is needed, there being lies, damn lies and statistics. 

I remember seeing this being waved about elsewhere.  Read the title very carefully, the criteria here is not just "dying in police cells," it includes "or otherwise following contact with the police" which includes, IIRC, dying within about 3 days of talking to a plod. Of anything, plod-related or otherwise.  Including being murdered by a gang on suspicion of being a snitch, or in hospital after plod respond to 999 call and after they realise, take them to A&E.  There's deaths in cells in there, but nobody knows how many, and I suspect that's how the plod like it.

I reckon this is a mixture of plod trying to hide their wrongdoing in larger figures and race-baiters happy to claim every death is state-sponsored execution if a plod is nearby.  Result- shit. 

Sorry Azechai, nothing personal chap, but if I'm going after coppers for something, I want to nail them with something they can't wriggle out of, and this ain't it sadly.

You're entitled to your opinion. But if you actually look at the stats, or do a freedom of information request, the facts, are out there.

Offline computergeek

You're entitled to your opinion. But if you actually look at the stats, or do a freedom of information request, the facts, are out there.

Don't need FoI- The SJS, sorry, IOPC, publish a report on all deaths in their remit with stats and breakdown every year.  Here's last year's. 
They even provide a box (Box A on page two) that explicitly says what's included in those numbers.

As it's your topic, Table A4 page 38 gives breakdown by ethnicity.

Offline JackJones

Don't need FoI- The SJS, sorry, IOPC, publish a report on all deaths in their remit with stats and breakdown every year.  Here's last year's. 
They even provide a box (Box A on page two) that explicitly says what's included in those numbers.

As it's your topic, Table A4 page 38 gives breakdown by ethnicity.

And I take it you have cross referenced the IOPC stats back to 1990, as the charity Inquest has done, to disprove the Inquest stats and prove your point?

Offline workinallweek

If some of you actually knew what went on in our major cities from the OCG and Terror suspects you would sleep with one eye open     no make that you wouldn't sleep full sleep , unfortunatelly you dont know and frankly dont need to ..