Author Topic: Sexy Thai Girl - Anna - Norton. Very poor.  (Read 2388 times)


13 review(s) for THAI GIRL 69xx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jibbi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £60.

So this set up is pretty well known. Never the girl you see, changes every couple weeks and age I see always well off. Past experience has been so so, sometimes a good punt other times not so much. Although my past couple visits have been poor so it's a never to return again group for me.

This one is called Anna, and to be fair was a last resort type of booking. Comms fine as usual but had to delay my appointment time a little. When arriving at location, was made to wait another 5 mins. Got the call and very disappointing to see Anna.

Very similar to a previous girl by the name of Mila who is an avoid at all costs person. She is not much to look at and is quite fat to say the least. Was going to bolt but thought to go ahead as massage might be good and service might be surprising. Well, no massage, condom pretty much straight on after a little grope and play. (Emphasis on little).

Little bit of oral and sex in few positions. Quite boring and mundane really. Finished before time and left before the 30 mins. Absolute bullshit punt and not sure anyone should be considering going to this place. They used to be a decently with a few good punts but it's very poor now. You would be better of taking £60 and burning it, get more for your money that way.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 04:47:02 pm by Jibbi »

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Drove down to see her myself a couple of days back. I was going to write a review but you beat me to it, I echo everything you've said, had almost exactly the same experience and like you left early after a very mundane punt. Small tits and wide hips, not so much fat as pear shaped. As you say, one to avoid.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:16:33 pm by Trinculo »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Sar-Major

Drove down to see her myself a couple of days back. I was going to write a review but you beat me to it, I echo everything you've said, had almost exactly the same experience and like you left early after a very mundane punt. Small tits and wide hips, not so much fat as pear shaped. As you say, one to avoid.

Well do a review, it all helps build up the "Bigger Picture" of what she's like.  :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review Jibbi.   :drinks:    Sorry the hear you had a crap session.  :angry:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sirwalterrallye

She’s gone now and it’s one called “Lisa” who I haven’t heard of before. Too much of a risk giving it ago I think as apart from Susie I think the others have been very some what poor

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
She’s gone now and it’s one called “Lisa” who I haven’t heard of before. Too much of a risk giving it ago I think as apart from Susie I think the others have been very some what poor

I did a review on Lisa, and she's excellent, as good as Susie was.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220166.0

To be honest, I got quite matey with Susie and had a few chats with her. Seems from what she told me that the woman who runs them has had problems recruiting lately so she tends to hire any old dross. Susie is trying to go indie and there's a half completed profile on the AW Stockton page, Nancy was good but she's gone back to Thailand. Lisa is by far the best one there now, in fact the only one worth booking in my opinion, although Joy is reasonable.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 06:06:03 pm by Trinculo »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
So if that advert on AW is Susie who also work(ed) the Norton place then maybe others will follow. I liked Susie until she got perilously close to BB.

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
So if that advert on AW is Susie who also work(ed) the Norton place then maybe others will follow. I liked Susie until she got perilously close to BB.

Yes, it is Susie, I dropped her an e mail and asked her.

She's still in Norton, not too far away from the other place, bit closer to the High St.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 06:51:52 pm by Trinculo »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by: