Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Rocks Angel Islington  (Read 3961 times)

8 review(s) for Alice_Rosemary (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline zoeh01

Name: Alice Rock

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Comms are fine, all handled by her. I texted, she came straight back, we agreed a time, then I submitted the booking request on AdultWork. She confirmed and all good to go.

Language: English as its spoken by young people these days.

Location: Just south from Angel as previously mentioned. Short walk from home for me and a chance to see inside some rather famous flats for those with an interest in 20th Century architecture.
Paid: £150 for an hour

Looks: Pictures are accurate. Others have bene unflattering about her but she was really attractive to me. Reminded me of a Chinese girl I used to work with, for whom I always had the horn. If that’s the girl next door as someone said, then I’d like to live in his road. And if she’s someone you’d turn down in a massage parlour, as someone else said, then he must have extraordinarily high standards. I know she won't be as attractive to many as she was to me - I have no interest in big boobs, phat asses, plumpened lips, tall girls or overly made up blondes. She has fully inked arms, which is not my thing, but otherwise if you like petite, slim and attractive Asian girls, then boxes are being ticked here.

Service: Really excellent service. Very friendly, playful like it’s a date and very chatty. For those that have met her, her personality is like a younger, naughtier Linda Maylee.  Plenty of kissing (essential to me) RO, OWO and whatever positions I wanted her in. RO she was clean and sweet and if that’s a ladyboy, then so am I. OWO – ohmigod – what a great blowjob. Full DT and I think I could have just spent the hour letting her do this. Also proved the point that the only way to shut her up is to shove your dick a long way down her throat. Then CG (where she asked me the same question about having to squat – a bit odd), which was hot, missionary which was almost romantic and finishing in prone bone, always my favourite way to go. No anal – not my thing. She cleaned me up we had some more conversation then I had to call time as I had something to do. We were one minute past the hour but she had not shown any sign of clock watching

She won’t be everybody’s cup of tea, either in looks or personality. But I can’t get turned on by fucking a mute doll, no matter how pretty she is. And as I have said she was very attractive to me and, for me, her spikey personality was entirely a good thing.

Offline Silver Birch

Name: Alice Rock

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good review. She is on and off my hotlist everytime I read sometime about her  :cool:

I'd like 30 mins, so currently off it while £150/hr is the only option  :(

holland

A prossie who 'is not everybody’s cup of tea, either in looks or personality' as you said should be much cheaper.

Online finn5555

A prossie who 'is not everybody’s cup of tea, either in looks or personality' as you said should be much cheaper.

She can charge what she wants and let’s face it she isn’t the only ugly pro$$ie getting top dollar  :rolleyes:

Offline Wozel

Well I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think she is quite cute and attractive. She was on my HL until now, she is now charging £40 for anal. Just my luck

Offline ParkingArea

I'd totally do her.  Ticks every box for me.  Just the "booking procedure" business turns me off.  I haven't had an AW account for years, and even when I did, I never accumulated any 'feedback'.  I tend to book directly via phone.  If that were no problem, I'd be seeing her at the earliest opportunity.

Offline LLPunting

I'd totally do her.  Ticks every box for me.  Just the "booking procedure" business turns me off.  I haven't had an AW account for years, and even when I did, I never accumulated any 'feedback'.  I tend to book directly via phone.  If that were no problem, I'd be seeing her at the earliest opportunity.

The smart thing for her to do would be to get on UKE and take bookings that way.

Offline Silver Birch

The smart thing for her to do would be to get on UKE and take bookings that way.

I suspect she is as busy as she can handle off the back of her recent UKP reviews (only working 3 days a week). Hopefully the dust will start to settle on her phone once the attention here dies down, then I may check back to see if prices have been modified to match my interpretation of VFM  :sarcastic:

Stowaway

She’s started doing half hours again... :rolleyes: £100 for 30 minutes :rolleyes:

Online finn5555

She’s started doing half hours again... :rolleyes: £100 for 30 minutes :rolleyes:

Maybe she is sporting one of these now

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dicky

Those 2 pics from Lightsout that make her look like a chinaman has knocked her off many HLs, LoL

Offline LLPunting

Maybe she is sporting one of these now

30 min sessions are a higher rate of pay.  If she's got them lining up down the street then she could well be farming the crop whilst they're standing.

Online Heph

A quality review Bhanuhurhu , and well written - thank you.

Should be? - according to which Weights & Measures act?
Not a quality point Holland.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:13:05 pm by Heph »

Offline dami3n

her hair is short so the boyish look is expected, in one of the profile she's cute af other's not so much, y'all know those times you look at your selfie with your mouth open and think ...um delete? yeah, if she was made up to the hilt with long hair extensions, wig or what not maybe the opinion here would be more favourable? heck I've seen £200+ for negative reviews on gorgeous photoshoped girls ...and Transexuals too, so looks don't equal price or good service.

I think it's a candid pic not from her best angle, maybe from a web cam sesh even :unknown: maybe she should stick to airbrushed professional photos.

surely the service as described in her positives so far have got to count for something ...no? the tide seemed to turn after the boyish pics surfaced and her rates went up, first reveiw from blackjack was pretty well received and that had a few face pics :unknown:

anyway much ado about nothing, haven't punted her yet but on account of the positive reviews for service and attitudes I'm probably going to, good shag, does anal and doesn't have a "no black" thing ...me likey vely much
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 02:40:12 pm by dami3n »

Online Ron89

for those that have seen her,does she look more like the first 3 pics or the last 2?

If its the latter I am out!
Same boat. The difference is night and day :scare:

Offline zoeh01

This picture is how I remember her. She is slim and has short hair, so some literary types might call her "boyish". I found her very feminine and thought she was pretty. Each to their own of course.

Offline claretandblue

This picture is how I remember her. She is slim and has short hair, so some literary types might call her "boyish". I found her very feminine and thought she was pretty. Each to their own of course.

cool cheers  :hi:

Offline Dicky

for those that have seen her,does she look more like the first 3 pics or the last 2?

If its the latter I am out!

Haha same here. I was in with the current profile pics and the review and her posts but firmly out when those 2 pics surfaced. She needs to put a full face pic without cropping half her head away before I consider putting her on my HL again.

Offline Dicky

Thanks. So you're saying she looks nothing like those 2 pictures?