Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Carmen, Incall Nottingham City Centre  (Read 599 times)

17 review(s) for *Classy_Carmen* (16 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Maylee30

1 hour - paid £130. £100 + £30 Anal (This punt happened earlier yesterday)

External Link/Members Only

I've been a lurker here now for a couple on months! reasons being, I was trying to decide which WG will take my punting cherry (I'm new and starting out) so thanks to UKP and all the reviewers for suppling the intel for me to get to Classy Carmen :cool: and holy fuck I made the right choice  :D

Communications-  I started out with a call to her (that took some balls from me) the first attempt went to voice mail so waited 10mins called again and I was straight to talking to her. She has a bit of an EE accent, but she's very easy to converse with and we arranged for a Sunday meeting. I was then was sent the address and postcode and then fuck!!! bother!!! I remembered I had something going on that day so conversed in text and brought the meet forward to Friday morning and did the booking via AW.

Location: Serviced apartment and only a 15/18 min walk from the Rail Station which I used, as I was early I went to a café, got some coffee to calm the nerves. 10mins before the meet was at the door and fired off a text, she promptly replied to give her a few mins as she was getting ready. Couple of moments later I got a call from her instructing me what code to type in and then gave me the door number of her apartment.

Carmen- She opened the door...and I say... Carmen is FAF!!! she's very attractive, tall (Ill say 5'10), long black hair, long legs, enhanced breast which are nicely done! Along with her attractiveness she's very welcoming and smiley as she kiss me and led me the bedroom which was very warm and offered me a drink which I took and a shower but declined as I had one a few hours earlier. She asked me what I wanted and I handed over the money and then asked to get comfortable as she stashed the cash.

The Event- She came back and sat on the edge of the bed with me and had a little chat and giggle which help me a lot :) Then we starting off with some light kissing that led to full on DFK (throughout the session) and fuck she can kiss :yahoo: while she's wanking my cock to hardness. Gently lay her on the bed and removed her bra to and worked my way down her neck to give her tits some attention (she's very responsive to this by the way) then back on with the dfk and she removed her panties and could feel with my hand she was getting wet! I needed to give her pussy and arse a munch so had her bring herself to the edge of the bed and me kneeling on the floor and worked on her pussy, sucking, licking her clit while inserting 1 then 2 fingers and a cheeky 1 in her arse and stating off gentle the picked up the pass for a finger fuck! Again she responsive to this from the moaning/groaning I was hearing and me have soaking wet fingers, then I came up for some air and to lay me on the bed and said "your turn". Alot of ball sucking/licking and nice bj and loved how she twirls her tongue around my cock!

Alter that on with the hat on down with CG, me sucking on her tits and then she brought herself closer to me for more DFK as I went full throttle underneath her. Then into mish with legs spread and then above shoulders followed by doggie which was a weird one as she was taller than me so couldn't really get a good angle so she turned around a said "do you want my arse" well I wasn't gonna refuse as I've never tried it and that's why I payed! she lubed me up and entered in gently in mish and picked it up and god her arse was heaven did this for a short while till her phone alarm went off signalling my appointment was drawing to a close and I wasn't even close (lost track of time and getting tired) Anyhow as she was underneath me I asked could she play/suck my balls as I jerk myself on her tits which she did plus this was a new one for me as came a lot of pre-cum (must of been pent/backed up) 20 seconds later followed by bucket load which was one intense orgasm, I looked at the pretty picture I made :lol: She waited till I was spent and we had a quick shower together and a dry off!

Had a nice convo with her has I was getting dressed up about her plans and how she'll be returning home to Lithuania soon! A nice kiss as I went out the door and then out the apartments, as I was walking I patted myself down and the realized (SHIT) I left my phone in her bedroom :dash: Buzzed the apartments a few times was let in, knocked on her door couple of times she opened and we both had a laugh about it and then I went on my merry way!

The girl herself FAF and is more of a GFE than PSE and that's the way I like them, responsive and very sensual which made it a great punt overall for me!

Things I've learned being my first punt:

1. Keep track off time so bring a fucking watch!
2. Make sure I've got my shit together before I leave as that was fucking embarrassing  :dash: