Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Glamour 69 (Mansfield)  (Read 1034 times)

23 review(s) for Glamour 69 (16 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline John the Sextist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This review is from a week ago when I tried to make arrangements for the meeting in the afternoon and luckily she was free and accepted my invitation for a booking, sent a message via text and contact was made, directions and address provided, called on arrival and given further instructions to the back door.

Meeting - £65 – 30 minutes

Location – Discreet and safe area (outskirts of Mansfield)

Services requested – DFK – Role Play - finger play - Oral – 69 – Cowgirl – Cim to finish (x2)

Arrived on time, parked on road close to house, entry via back door.

Role play asked for provided, met me at back door with a lovely dfk with nothing but hold ups and heels, welcomed me by pulling my shorts down and started to give me a lovely slow deep blow job, and then tugged me to a downstairs bedroom.

There has been some very mixed reviews but on the afternoon I just really fancied a size 6/8 blonde who could satisfy my urge, in my text I requested two pops and this was well delivered.

Into the bedroom, a bit more dfk and then continued with blow job, cow girl followed and I could feel the sap rising quickly, she could tell!! off she jumps pulls off the mack, starts blowing and bosh, took it all, continues to suck with no rush to stop and eventually spits it out, round one over.

Couple of minutes with a leg, torso and cock / balls massage and I'm ready to go again, into 69, nice clean tasting shaven pussy and likes fingers (tight) no objection, blow job better than the first, loads more variation with ball and shaft licking, reasonably deep, nearly all the way down, slow and fast with a good amount of ball squeezing which was hitting the spot.

Informed her I was getting close, increases speed and starts using hand to work me up, it worked, she lifted her body up so I could watch and shot into her mouth, took it really well and continued to suck me dry, didn't pull off and run to the bathroom, just sat up, reached for a wipe.

Some nice conversation after with an oiled leg massage, dressed and out with a big smile on my face, not very often I strike twice in half hour.

VFM without a doubt, no clock watching, there at least 45 minutes, good body for age and attractive and delivers a really good service, very tight pussy and rides well, bolt on tits and cosmetically ok.

She won't appeal to everyone so please note my review is my opinion and YMMV.

Hope my review is informative.

Offline Dick Cheese

Good review mate,interesting she's fully shaven below,she was just trimmed when I saw her and it stopped me going back.I like bald pussies  :D

Offline John the Sextist

Well, to be fair she had a very light landing strip but everywhere else was as smooth as a marble, including arse!! :scare:

That for me constitutes shaven and smooth. :P

Offline thelizard

"Arrived on time, parked on road close to house, entry via back door."
I thought that was the whole review🤣🤣🤣 I agree with you, she's a great punt and very enthusiastic, I've seen her twice and reviewed her. I find her very pretty as well.