Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: filthyladyjane - Derby  (Read 2175 times)

6 review(s) for Anal Queen (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline driller66

Hi all, please be gentle, first review!

External Link/Members Only

Booked well in advance (3weeks) due to Jane not working everyday and only able to meet on certain days myself.
Comms were very good, emails replied to quite quickly and Jane asked for a text 2 days before to confirm we were still on.
Jane text me 45 minutes before the meet on the day and after i replied to say all good, she gave the location.
Premises are super clean and discreet, quiet area with free parking and buzzer entry.

Jane is one sexy woman, pics and profile description are accurate. She was dreesed in a basque and suspenders.
Paperwork done and into the bedroom. Some nice dfk to start and sat on the edge of the bed together.
Started fondleding her tits and thighs and she attempted to undo my jeans, so i just stood up and stripped off quick. No point wasting time!
Jane knelt in front of me and began owo. Not fantastic to be honest, too gentle for my liking but ok if you like soft, gentle and GFE type oral.
Asked for 69 so Jane hopped on. met by a lovely clean, shaven pussy and an arse with a big, clear buttplug stuck in it, lovely.
Licked and tongued her pussy for a while, and kept taking out and re-ibserting the buttplug, and my fingers in both holes occassionally.
Only had an hour so decided to move things on a little, asked for Jane to ride me reverse cowgirl and without hesitation or prompting she straddled me and lowered her arse onto my cock. What a lovely sight that is, to see your cock sliding up inside a sexy arse, balls deep.
Jane took the whole length no problem, I'm no John Holmes but i'd say i'm at least a good average.
Switched into doogie after a few minutes, and then missionary as i had to keep changing thigs to stop shooting too early.
Jane on her back, feet on my chest and me balls deep in her arse was fantastic. swapped holes a few times, and came up for some ATM too. Jnae is confident of her cleanliness so it doesn't faze her at all, in fact she encourages it.
Finished with Jane on her knees and shot into her mouth after about 50 minutes.
Jane is easy going, easy to talk to and sexy.
I will be back for sure, if anal with a WG who really does enjoy it is your thing, as opposed to forcing it into the arse of someone who just wants the money, then go and see Jane. You'll be glad you did.
I have been a lurker here for some time but this is my first review. Not because i'm selfish but mainly because i was reluctant to leave an internet trail to my shenanigans.
Hope all is ok with this review, I have booked to see woofie next as now i'm sporting some brown wings that count i want to up the stakes a little. I'll try and let you all know how that meet goes, not that you need telling about Woofie from what i've already read from others.

Offline HailWood

She’s not my cuppa but glad you had a good time and thanks for posting your first review :hi:

Online RogerBoner

That's a very good first review. I look for to reading your next   :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Offline driller66

Many thanks all.
Hopefully after meeting Woofie i won't have the energy to write the review for a while  :D