Author Topic: Sexythai B2B massage - Sunderland  (Read 2351 times)


9 review(s) for @kitty@nina  (3 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline williambream

External Link/Members Only

After being let down by a mouthbreather this afternoon I arranged a meet with Sexythai. I had previously tried to arrange meets that usually fell down due the the language barrier and a fortnight ago I tried to arrange a last minute meet and as I was asking for the address she became 'busy. I estimated my number had been flagged as a time waster  :lol: so this morning got a nice juicy new number from O2. Sure enough the text messages were answered.

Comms - sketchy, despite the meet going ahead the comms were the sort of monosyllabic, strained ones that usually signify you're going to turn up and end up sitting in your car forever.

Price - I went for an hour B2B at £90. The price would be reasonable if it lasted an hour.

Massage - enjoyable, I would have preferred a table not a bed but I guess that's not practical for B2B. It was my first B2B and I enjoyed it however I don't think I'd get it again.

There was lots of touching, fingers up bums and tits in mouth and brief bouts of oral (just me giving not receiving). Considering my track record of 3 negatives so far this was a success.

The massage was good and I felt relaxed, a small issue for me was the clean up which were just baby wipes and a towel. Luckily I wiped my cock on the curtains as they were close by.

She was constantly getting texts and a call and this doesn't bother me but it may others - I would imagine it's best to just turn the phone off personally for the hour.

The kick in the teeth - it was pouring with rain and hence when I got to the street and arranged entry I missed the parking notice and came out to a cunting yellow ticket! I've just spent the previous ten minutes speaking to a Sunderland CC computer to pay a fine desperately for £35 to avoid the wife knowing what I was up to!

Overall I would see her again but maybe for a shorter period and just massage. 

Offline portable

I was on the fence to attempt making another appointment after my previous disaster with her (she forgot the appointment was even booked.) But this isn't persuading me to be honest. Sounds more like a neutral, especially for the price. Answering calls, arguably not a proper massage (bed, baby wipes being used) and short of the time.

Plus there's the fact she now has manky cock-stained curtains. Stay classy.


Offline williambream

It's a strange one, she did nothing wrong, I think it's value for money but I just wouldn't do it again. A strange feeling but I think we will all have felt it at some point.

Offline maxxblue

I had previously tried to arrange meets that usually fell down due the the language barrier and a fortnight ago I tried to arrange a last minute meet and as I was asking for the address she became 'busy.

I'm a bit puzzled about what you say about the language barrier, as she can both speak and understand the English language very well.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I'm a bit puzzled about what you say about the language barrier, as she can both speak and understand the English language very well.

I would agree totally, I've seen her several times and her English is very good  :unknown:

Online jarrovian


Offline webpunter

 :lol:
Reminds of the joke - abridged version:

1st guy - he runs his wife a luxurious bath then gives her a sensual massage.  Then he showers her with rose petals & picks them off with his lips one by one.  His wife is so turned on that she is hovering above the bed in sheer ecstasy

2st guy - he shags his wife shoots his load & wipes his cock on the curtains.  She hits the fucking roof

a small issue for me was the clean up which were just baby wipes and a towel. Luckily I wiped my cock on the curtains as they were close by.

And now payment is on your credit or bank card  :scare:  Hope she doesn't see the statement.  Have it up your sleeve that you got a ticket in town & didn't mention coz you know she'd moan

The kick in the teeth - it was pouring with rain and hence when I got to the street and arranged entry I missed the parking notice and came out to a cunting yellow ticket! I've just spent the previous ten minutes speaking to a Sunderland CC computer to pay a fine desperately for £35 to avoid the wife knowing what I was up to!