Author Topic: Ella - Amour in Whitley Bay  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Shitehawk

External Link/Members Only

45min incall £80

I spotted a  rare incall day on the Amour calendar for this girl so I contacted Cheryl on the phones and sorted a booking.
I'd seen her profile a while ago and liked the look of her plus there was a positive review here too.

Anyway,  parked at the end of the street and knocked at the agreed time.... Ella answered the door promptly in the usual style (partially hidden behind it!) but once I got inside and got to see her, I was delighted with the sight in front of me!
Stats on her profile are pretty much spot on I reckon....shes a tall, slim and imo very attractive lass.
So,  up the stairs and into the bedroom and what followed was 45 minutes of the most fantastic GFE possible!
Proper kissing bordering on DFK, OWO,  RO and superb enthusiastic sex which was absolutely awesome and great fun too!
This girl is right up there with the very best around that ive seen including the gorgeous Savannah.
Ella is top notch.
She's hoping to be able to do more incalls soon so hopefully she manages to.... I will definitely be back if she does!

Offline CELICA GT

Praise indeed if she's up there with Savannah, looks like you have had a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing and will check her out  :hi:

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Thanks for the review. Hope she does more incalls as initially she just did outcalls  :thumbsup: