Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Student Sam - Nottingham  (Read 1900 times)

9 review(s) for X Sexy Laura X (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
32 review(s) for Lovely Kate XX (25 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline nbarnes

Cute Student Sam

A few weeks ago... (I always wait a little before reviewing)

External Link/Members Only

Venue : Nottingham City Centre (Hockley) apartment building. Discrete.

Comms : Good comms generally, replied fast, no major issues (other than getting through the broken intercom door)

Physical : Photos accurate, good size breasts, size 6-8 I would say. Early 20s is accurate.

Cost : £100 for the hour, didn't pay for CIM.

Services :
Everything provided. OWO included.
She did everything I asked for, but I didn't really click with her, felt she was going through the motions a little, although others have raved about her, and her English is bad enough that every other sentence had to be repeated.
Good BJ and then gave it to her from behind, she made some good noises and she's tight enough.
She is attractive enough that she did manage to make me cum with her hand during a bit of face sitting (I struggle to come during sex and I often have to finish myself off, I've always been that way though)

Had an orgasm and then she gave me a massage.
She's pleasant enough and certainly attractive, but I wish I'd just paid for 30 mins, not one hour. I felt a little
uncomfortable with her - like I said, we didn't click.

I would say given she provided everything asked and she is very attractive that this is a positive, but I've clicked much better and had a better time with other EEs.