External Link/Members Only£60 for 30 mins..
Good comms and easy to find off Hylton rd. Nice enough terrace with plenty of space.
After some good reviews I decided to see Kat. Nice friendly lady and a good range of services. I just wasn't turned on. The main factor for me was her age. I'd estimate about 55 rather than 45, indeed if I was to guess her age and offered 55 as par I'd go higher. She didn't turn me on in any way.
Yes I know they virtually all do it. I had a 60 year old in Hull once that claimed to be 38, and still does.
Kat will definitely be good for some, not for me. Just be aware it's a lot closer to a gilf experience than a milf. Thought about a negative, but probably unfair, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not for me though. Probably should have walked, but I have difficulty being a twat to them and mark it down as stupidity tax!