Author Topic: British Lauren - Birmingham - Jewellery Quarter  (Read 1863 times)


27 review(s) for british lauren  (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Jj19701

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Having issues putting link but she has been reviewed previous.  Well what can I say that others haven't about Lauren. Had wonderful hour with her good massage and she made me cum twice in the hour.  Didn't get the chance to massage her back but on 2nd occasion she straddled my face and let me play away as she wanked me off. Lowering herself down so I could get tongue in deeper. 
Offered shower which I took and then sorted paperwork .
Would I return and simple answer is yes without doubt .

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Was the location of the punt in Birmingham?-so I can add it to the title.

Jj19701

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes was in jewellery quarter nice clean modern apartment

Offline Heph

British Lauren:

"Hey, I'm Lauren, luxury city center hotel."


Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26