Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Private Galleries......can save you money!  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I was about to book a local, (Bath/Bristol) girl today but thought I would invest the £1.50 to make absolutely sure..........I don't always do this but like a lot of us experienced cynical gits, we just get more cynical about the whole process.

Glad I did! Rather than fork out £150.00 for the hour for a girl with excellent reviews, over 25 positive, the pics I saw showed the sort of girl that would turn me off immediately, bitten finger nails, cigarette stains on her fingers, the odd bruise, dirty soles on her feet, generally unkempt..........might sound fussy but at £150!

I saved myself £148.50 today, at least she is honest with her pics, but not for me and I know if I had turned up I would have been too polite to turn away. 

Offline TerryTibbs

I was about to book a local, (Bath/Bristol) girl today but thought I would invest the £1.50 to make absolutely sure..........I don't always do this but like a lot of us experienced cynical gits, we just get more cynical about the whole process.

Glad I did! Rather than fork out £150.00 for the hour for a girl with excellent reviews, over 25 positive, the pics I saw showed the sort of girl that would turn me off immediately, bitten finger nails, cigarette stains on her fingers, the odd bruise, dirty soles on her feet, generally unkempt..........might sound fussy but at £150!

I saved myself £148.50 today, at least she is honest with her pics, but not for me and I know if I had turned up I would have been too polite to turn away.

I agree, good work!

Now all you have to do is find a girl who charges £148.50  :D and you are even!

Terry  :timeout

Offline Horizontal pleasures

LINK please

Offline Clanger

Money, and time and effort too. You plan your day, spend an hour driving there and another hour driving back home disappointed.

Offline PuntingPete

Money, and time and effort too. You plan your day, spend an hour driving there and another hour driving back home disappointed.

Agreed, there are members on this forum who say they will never give AW a single penny, but I always look at a girls PG before I visit just to make sure (assuming it's reasonably priced).
For me it's well worth it  :music:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Agreed, there are members on this forum who say they will never give AW a single penny, but I always look at a girls PG before I visit just to make sure (assuming it's reasonably priced).
For me it's well worth it  :music:

+1
Me too....in equal measure I have....
a) saved myself from plenty of heartache by aborting an intended punt.  :unknown:
B) got myself more 'razzed up' for the punt by looking at some hot pics. :dance:

Offline BogBog1

Totally agree with all this. Much better to spend a couple of quid than be faced with a troll.

Offline Tailpipe

Totally agree with all this. Much better to spend a couple of quid than be faced with a troll.

Every time better to get as much info as possible before wasting your money.
Think we all hate paying for PG be cheaper in the long run.