Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natashaxxx - Sudbury Town  (Read 2135 times)

5 review(s) for BabybooomXxX (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chachi

Gonna make this one short.

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 1 Hour - £50 Half Hour + CiM £20

Location: Sudbury Town. You can either get the underground to Sudbury Town or the train to Sudbury & Harrow Road, both stops are only a couple minutes away. 

Comms: A maid answered all questions clearly over the phone & answered phone promptly upon arrival

Services Confirmed Via Phone: Sex & OwO

Does not like: Fingering, licking her VJ & does not like kissing on lips or around the neck & no GFE

Body & Hygiene: Smooth soft skin, very clean girl with a fresh smell, flat chest (She may do workouts), B-Cup breasts (Nipples were very responsive too erecting when licked. Good mouth hygiene with her breath been fresh.

Environment: Clean room, fresh towels on bed and pillow, no smell of cigarettes so i would assume she does not smoke.

The Booking: Got inside and first thing she pointed out to me was that she could not speak English so I decided to go with 30 mins booking, we got on with it were she got wipes and wiped me down and gave me wipes to wipe my hands which I don't mind doing as it shows the girl is health conscious. I had to give her instructions to go in-between my legs but once she did and went down on my cock and it was pure bliss, she basically did deep throat with lots of head movement and I held onto the her hair bun and motioned her head deeper down which she did not stop me from doing as I asked her not to use her hands. Licked & Sucked on her nipples which became erect and tried to finger her at the same time were she pushed my hand back so I ended up getting some lotion and massaged her VJ which I guess she liked as her tits became more firm & she panted a bit.

I then decided to flip her over and pound her from behind and every thrust felt so good especially against her ass which is so soft and she can take a good pounding I will say, after some time I got her on top of me which she was no good at so I got on top of her into mish and pounded her once again which she didn't have a problem with as there was no resistance. Tried to kiss her a couple of times but she just allowed lip kissing (was a bit hesitant) plus did not like her neck sensually kissed & I did motion my head towards her VJ but she pushed me back. She did try and make fake moaning noises at one point but I looked at her and mocked her and she stopped after that, last but not least I gave her £20 extra for CiM (That's the price listed) and told her to get on her knees so she did and she sucked me to completion with me exploding in her mouth. I took a shower & left promptly.

Conclusion: Great punt overall but she put me off sometimes when she would say things in her own language, looking at me expecting me to understand which I don't & I had to use sign language a couple of times which was funny in the end. I may go back if she would do a quickie service but lets wait and see, also if anyone decides to visit then try the 30 mins booking as she's a bit shallow.

Hope this review helps.  :cool: :hi: :D

Plife

Hi friends - nice punting!

Price: 70 hr (20 cim expected)

Location: 5 min walk from Sudbury Town station. Easy to find as it's on the main road but discreet enough I'd say. Many shops around to grab a drink and some food.

Comms: efficient enough, calls and msgs, didn't have to wait around much

The girl/services: very attractive, pictures are accurate, nice slim figure with perky tits and ass. Had the pleasure of enjoying FK, OWO, 69, CIM!

Booking: So, I arrived slightly early for my booking by about 10 mins but this was fine as she was available and ready for me. Reached the flat to be greeted by this hotty. She was dressed in some sexy red lingerie (as requested). She is good looking and IMO looks like your next door amateur fantasy type. Was led to her room, house was decent, no funny odours and fair to say - clean. Once we sorted out the paper, I was asked if would like a shower which I did as I had finished work, and she happily joined. This led to erection number 1 as she went down and started to let me grow in her mouth while i fondled with her perky tits. I put my hand behind her head, no resisting but she didn't keep this up for too long although some skilled BJ action. We had a little bit of a language barrier but it was good enough to understand with some gestures. Only moments later, I was climaxing and gave her a signal that I'm ready, to which she sucked even more sensually. I quivered and shot into her warm mouth as she let me finish in ease without hestitation. Quick clean up and we went to her room. Lying on the bed I tried some conversation to which she smiled and answered briefly. I asked her to sit on me so I could service that pussy which was soft and moist. As she played with the tip i decided to flip her over because the OWO would have ended it for me. Into doggy (my fav), I began pounding her slow and deep while spreading her butt cheeks the whole way. She looked back at me a few times and as I stared at her I went for one last thrust as I climaxed. Clean up finished we lay their on the bed ending our time with touches and kisses. Not once did she clock watch which made me feel so satisfied with the session. I for one will be seeing her again when the funds allow me too.

Regards!!

Offline LLPunting

Hi friends - nice punting!

WTF?

Why are you posting a review on someone else's review?

Plife

:dash: :dash: bit of a newbie on this site!!

Offline Chachi

:dash: :dash: bit of a newbie on this site!!

I'm glad you had a positive experience & yes she gives really good oral which is why I asked her for CiM as well as I already knew I was going to explode in her mouth.

:drinks:

Plife

Yes Chachi oral was super! she knows what she's doing. A very good find. All the best!!

:drinks: