Author Topic: Busty Jess AdultWork - Jesmond  (Read 6572 times)


25 review(s) for British Jess xoxo (19 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Boom52

External Link/Members Only

It had been a year since I last saw this really excellent lady.

£50 for 30 mins
Incall in appt.

Saw Jess working in Jesmond. Booked via AW
Replied very quickly and comms good ( was a hiccup getting directions and address on the day. But due to email not getting thru. Fortunately I had her number from before so was able to contact her where she replied instantly.
Location block of apartments in Jesmond. Parking nearby got free. But check the times displayed - very confusing.

Apartment clean and tidy. Not modern but ok. Discreet enough.

Jess met me behind door. Dressed in see through nighty thing with. Lack lingerie under.

Plenty of French kissing.  Jess is very tactile. Lots of touching.

After more kissing and feeling each other up (I was down to boxers by now!) Jess took the nighty off and turned to face wall so I could undo her bra and slide knickers off. She then leaned on wall with lovely arse facing me. I felt her lovely tits (a great feature - all natural with responsive nipples) from behind and slid a hand between her legs for some play.

Then onto bed. Where I got an excellent owo, slow, deep lots of eye contact.

When I was close I made her stop (I tried to stop her earlier to be told “not yet”! ) then my turn as I licked and fingered a great pussy, very fresh and juicy. Clean as a whistle. She seemed to enjoy without being “over the top” especially when I slid a couple of fingers in at same time.

Finished with more oral from her as she whipped my cock out of her mouth just as I was cumming to hand finish me over her lovely tits! (My choice).

Then cuddled and chatted as went over time for about 5 mins.

Jess rightly gets good reviews. Well worth seeing with good pricing.

Hopefully not a year before next time.

Offline waynekerr600

Absolutely phenomenal girl. Another north east legend. Pleased you had a good time.

Offline Philbiao1

She's been on my hotlist for a good while, time to venture out to see her.  :thumbsup:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90

Offline AgedCases

She's been on my hotlist for a good while, time to venture out to see her.  :thumbsup:

I saw her a few times when she worked on Teesside in late 2016. Only WG so far to make me explode!

Offline Sar-Major

I saw her a few times when she worked on Teesside in late 2016. Only WG so far to make me explode!

Too fekin much information there AC...........  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review Boom.  :drinks:  Glad you enjoyed her "Ample Assets".  :D

Must try and catch her next time I'm on a stop over in the Toon.  :yahoo:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Satrover49

Think I’ll have to see her again soon, missing those gorgeous curves!!!

Offline expensivehobby69

seen her early last year,she was a lot chunkier than her pics suggest,they must be canny old!

Offline sandybottoms92

She does duos with Sophia Lily, apparently. Now there's four chebs you would like to be surrounded by.

Offline Fragilehand

What is she like facially boom body looks great but pics don't give a lot away ?

Offline waynekerr600

What is she like facially boom body looks great but pics don't give a lot away ?

Reminds me a little bit of Jennifer Pringle from channel 5 milkshake. Lots of long dark hair. Don't think you will be disappointed.

Offline CELICA GT

Absolutely phenomenal girl. Another north east legend. Pleased you had a good time.
+1. Must try and get back to see her  :thumbsup:

Offline Boom52

What is she like facially boom body looks great but pics don't give a lot away ?

Facially she’s lovely..like the rest of her.
I have no idea who she looks like celebrity wise  :lol:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Been talking to her today about a visit as she comes across well, hopefully meet soon   :rolleyes:

Offline woiczeck

Nice review OP - was Anal on the cards?  She has it on her likes and no mention of extras?  You reckon shed be up for it?

Offline waynekerr600

Been talking to her today about a visit as she comes across well, hopefully meet soon   :rolleyes:

Saw her yesterday. Always a consistently good punt. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Offline waynekerr600

Nice review OP - was Anal on the cards?  She has it on her likes and no mention of extras?  You reckon shed be up for it?

She sure is

Offline Satrover49

Saw her yesterday as well, another great punt.

Offline Sar-Major

Been talking to her today about a visit as she comes across well, hopefully meet soon   :rolleyes:

She does come across as a nice lass, however, I've emailed her a couple of times this month as I've got the date of my next stop over in the Toon.  :yahoo:   

All I got was a, possibly, remind me on 2 weeks before, and I should know by then.

Sent a reminder and reply was, I'll email you back. So I'm a week away from staying in the Toon and still no reply.

I tried to see her about a year ago but had to cancel due to getting an emergency call out from work, about two hours before the meet. Phoned her to let her know, she seemed OK about it, but is this “Get your own back” time??

I’d sooner lass’s just said NO for whatever reason they have, as piss people about………. :dash: :dash: :dash:

 :hi: :hi:


Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

She's not like that SM. Usually puts her availability up 2 weeks in advance and in my experience is rock solid reliable.

If you keep an eye on her aw she keeps updating availability.

Offline Satrover49

My first booking was on the day, 2nd was booked two weeks in advance and went like clockwork so keep trying SM, she’s worth it.


Offline Sar-Major

She's not like that SM. Usually puts her availability up 2 weeks in advance and in my experience is rock solid reliable.

If you keep an eye on her aw she keeps updating availability.

I have been Wayne, according to her calendar she available, and Ive asked twice. If she doesn't want the work then so be it.  :unknown:

Plenty more fish in the sea, or pussy on the streets...............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

I have been Wayne, according to her calendar she available, and Ive asked twice. If she doesn't want the work then so be it.  :unknown:

Plenty more fish in the sea, or pussy on the streets...............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Strange indeed as in my experiance her comms were spot on  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Strange indeed as in my experiance her comms were spot on  :unknown:

To a certain degree her comms are spot on, as in speedy replies.

But to ask to be reminded, when she would know her availability, and then say I'll let you know soon, and that's about a week ago.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Seems to me as she's got plenty "Business" and can't be arsed.  :thumbsdown:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shearer1955

I hate the type who can't be arsed to reply...you make an effort and at least expect the courtesy of a response even if its to say "fuck off" ...at least you then know that they can be struck off the list permanently
However good they are the opportuities to make cash will dry up sometime...and they will want my business a lot more than I need them  :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

To a certain degree her comms are spot on, as in speedy replies.

But to ask to be reminded, when she would know her availability, and then say I'll let you know soon, and that's about a week ago.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Seems to me as she's got plenty "Business" and can't be arsed.  :thumbsdown:

 :hi: :hi:

Well maybe I've been a tad hasty in "Black Balling" her, as she's just been in touch and we've exchanged a few emails.  :thumbsup:

Things are now back on track, but she's still unsure whether she'll be available or not.  :scare:

So a last minute stand in may be required.   :wackogirl:

 :hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Saw her yesterday. Always a consistently good punt. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Unfortunately have to agree 100% with expensivehobbies point above. Probably 2 sizes bigger than the picture in the pink set suggest. Review to follow. :(

Offline datwabbit

Well maybe I've been a tad hasty in "Black Balling" her, as she's just been in touch and we've exchanged a few emails.  :thumbsup:

Things are now back on track, but she's still unsure whether she'll be available or not.  :scare:

So a last minute stand in may be required.   :wackogirl:

 :hi: :hi:

As she's £100 I think she'll have a lot of business the way prices are going. Trouble is, she could get bad reviews because she's too busy to reply.

Offline Sar-Major


Unfortunately have to agree 100% with expensivehobbies point above. Probably 2 sizes bigger than the picture in the pink set suggest. Review to follow. :(

So your saying she's now a 12 or 14?   :unknown:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline expensivehobby69

I would of put a review on but i can`t remember a lot with it being that long ago,apart from she was probs a size 14 and i left underwhelmed tbh,that`s just my opinion anyway.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
So your saying she's now a 12 or 14?   :unknown:

 :hi: :hi:

14-16, have a look at Skylah Rhodes pics she advertises as a 12 and she's much much smaller than Jess. Very curvy which many obviously like but pics not a true representation imo  :hi:

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I saw her a couple of years back when she was Sasha of Gracie's Girls, and she was one of the best punts I've ever had.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline antmasterant


14-16, have a look at Skylah Rhodes pics she advertises as a 12 and she's much much smaller than Jess. Very curvy which many obviously like but pics not a true representation imo  :hi:

I’d support this also having seen her a couple of weeks ago. She’s definitely much bigger than represented in the photos on her AW profile. As others have stated she is a good punt though and provides a good quality service

Offline AgedCases

I saw her a couple of years back when she was Sasha of Gracie's Girls, and she was one of the best punts I've ever had.

+1

Offline waynekerr600

I see her fairly regularly and always have a great time.

Offline Sar-Major


14-16, have a look at Skylah Rhodes pics she advertises as a 12 and she's much much smaller than Jess. Very curvy which many obviously like but pics not a true representation imo  :hi:

Mmm To Shag or Not To Shag.................... That is the Question...........  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Mmm To Shag or Not To Shag.................... That is the Question...........  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:

Well that's the easiest question I've ever seen.

Born to shag.

Offline waynekerr600

Mmm To Shag or Not To Shag.................... That is the Question...........  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:

Unless you fancy a smoke.