Author Topic: Has anyone tried lily in Horsham  (Read 3454 times)

Offline Sussexguk40

Howdee
Has anyone tried this girl ? I’m hoping not to toftt!
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 10:31:58 am by Sussexguk40 »

Online webpunter

Pretty sure that the ad has been showing for Horsham for quite a while.  Maybe from last year ?  Remember coz i think she looks FAF
Slightly outside usual hunting ground hence haven't pursued.  A bit far to TOFTT but an opportunity might arise.  Will report back as appropriate

Offline Sussexguk40

Yeah she has been on that site for a while and I live in Horsham haha I think I shall be the one toftt !

p4d

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I live in horsham too, if the pics are real she looks toftt worthy... any news?

Offline Sussexguk40

I called her , from what she said it’s nothing more than hr

Online webpunter

Of course that's what she'll say on the phone
Coz she ain't got a clue as to what geezer is gonna rock up
Some burds don't even respond with HR answer
So things ain't looking negative @ the mo.  Slight positive IMO
Just a bit too far for me to TOFTT
Will keep an eye on here & see how things develop
The key criteria far as i am concerned is whether she is the burd in the pics

I called her , from what she said it’s nothing more than hr

Offline Sussexguk40

So when you call a wg to discuss what’s on offer she’s going to say nothing or just hr !!! Give me strength !  :dash:

Online webpunter

They don't tend to elaborate too much
Especially if their command of inglish ain't that good
You will be lucky to get the call answered - that's a bonus.  Text often preferred
You'll get the price for whatever period it is
If you call a TCM or thai gaff you'll get zero response
AW burds tend to be more forthcoming

So when you call a wg to discuss what’s on offer she’s going to say nothing or just hr !!! Give me strength !  :dash:

Online webpunter


Offline Sussexguk40

She’s English . £100 for the hour , but expensive for a hj & b2b

Online webpunter

She looks FAF.  And petite so on b2b its not like there is a big lump on top of you
Typical pricing would be 80 but fitties often set this at a ton, especially in Londinium
And english burds usually charge a bit more
So the usual dilemma, which one to go for
If local this helps with the decision making.  No point in travelling signicantly further afield to save twenty sheets as there is the time & cost to factor in

She’s English . £100 for the hour , but expensive for a hj & b2b

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
She looks FAF.  And petite so on b2b its not like there is a big lump on top of you
Typical pricing would be 80 but fitties often set this at a ton, especially in Londinium
And english burds usually charge a bit more
So the usual dilemma, which one to go for
If local this helps with the decision making.  No point in travelling signicantly further afield to save twenty sheets as there is the time & cost to factor in
Thanks for the advice WP, not considered a massage in Horsham to be honest. Does look fit though :thumbsup:


Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 07:51:00 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline Sussexguk40

Nope & no ....am I missing something ? Has someone seen her  :P

Online webpunter

Bearing in mind she's on your 'manor' it falls to you to TOFTT
If closer to me " i'd risk it for a swisskit "

Nope & no ....am I missing something ? Has someone seen her  :P

Offline lordfab

I had the pleasure to see her.

I con confirm she is beautiful.

She got a fantastic body and an even better face.

She is extremely friendly and smiley. A very chatty person.

The only downside could be that she did not really seem to provide a sensual experience.

She was naked and occasionally she rubbed her boobs on to my body

Unfortunately she provided me with a very quick massage so nothing like the proper massage you expect from a professional who touches you nicely in the right parts of you body trying to stimulate them giving you the nice pleasure you really want and expect.

The whole experience was a bit rushed and actually she finished me off 15/20 minutes earlier the hour I was meant to stay.

I think I was probably unlucky and she has not done it intentionally as she was talking through all the time so she must have forgotten what time it was.

She is expensive but I must say she is the most beautiful SP I have ever seen so far.

If I would go back. Probably just to give her another chance

However £100 per hour are a bit too much.

It is a tricky one as for that money I had a much better experience in the past but never with someone of her beauty.

Her body is perfect but her face and smile are simply top notch - super model like... a girl to die for.

 

Online webpunter

I had the pleasure to see her.

I con confirm she is beautiful.

She got a fantastic body and an even better face.

She is extremely friendly and smiley. A very chatty person.

The only downside could be that she did not really seem to provide a sensual experience.

She was naked and occasionally she rubbed her boobs on to my body

Unfortunately she provided me with a very quick massage so nothing like the proper massage you expect from a professional who touches you nicely in the right parts of you body trying to stimulate them giving you the nice pleasure you really want and expect.

The whole experience was a bit rushed and actually she finished me off 15/20 minutes earlier the hour I was meant to stay.

I think I was probably unlucky and she has not done it intentionally as she was talking through all the time so she must have forgotten what time it was.

She is expensive but I must say she is the most beautiful SP I have ever seen so far.

If I would go back. Probably just to give her another chance

However £100 per hour are a bit too much.

It is a tricky one as for that money I had a much better experience in the past but never with someone of her beauty.

Her body is perfect but her face and smile are simply top notch - super model like... a girl to die for.

Jolly good reporting Sir
At ease now
Are you related to
 :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sussexguk40

Well that hasn’t helped hahaha I’m now in 2 minds do I waste £100 so a stunner can talk me to death and wank me off or do see if there’s more to her  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
I had the pleasure to see her.

I con confirm she is beautiful.

She got a fantastic body and an even better face.

She is extremely friendly and smiley. A very chatty person.

The only downside could be that she did not really seem to provide a sensual experience.

She was naked and occasionally she rubbed her boobs on to my body

Unfortunately she provided me with a very quick massage so nothing like the proper massage you expect from a professional who touches you nicely in the right parts of you body trying to stimulate them giving you the nice pleasure you really want and expect.

The whole experience was a bit rushed and actually she finished me off 15/20 minutes earlier the hour I was meant to stay.

I think I was probably unlucky and she has not done it intentionally as she was talking through all the time so she must have forgotten what time it was.

She is expensive but I must say she is the most beautiful SP I have ever seen so far.

If I would go back. Probably just to give her another chance

However £100 per hour are a bit too much.

It is a tricky one as for that money I had a much better experience in the past but never with someone of her beauty.

Her body is perfect but her face and smile are simply top notch - super model like... a girl to die for.
Its a shame you didn't do a review - perhaps you could do one now or indeed on someone else you have punted. This is what this forum is about. :hi:

Offline Derrick101

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,577
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Its a shame you didn't do a review - perhaps you could do one now or indeed on someone else you have punted. This is what this forum is about. :hi:

+ 1

He's been here leeching for 2 years  :dash:

Offline Tr1cky





The whole experience was a bit rushed and actually she finished me off 15/20 minutes earlier the hour I was meant to stay.



If this is the norm, I wonder if she would consider a 30 min appointment?

Offline lordfab

Its a shame you didn't do a review - perhaps you could do one now or indeed on someone else you have punted. This is what this forum is about. :hi:

I think mine was a review good enough to make you judge if you want to see her or not.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask

Offline Derrick101

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,577
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I think mine was a review good enough to make you judge if you want to see her or not.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask

A review as in a review in the review section so that is indexed and easily accessible.

I'm sure you've read a few in the past 2 years  :dash:

Online webpunter

Is your name George ?  :lol:

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask

Offline Sussex_matt

Glad I saw this thread. I've looked at her ad many times and thought she seemed too good to be true. Especially with the lack of options In Horsham.
What were the premises like?

Offline Paxtonpuma

I wanted to see other peoples experiences before i posted.

I have seen lily 3 times but sadly cant get anymore than a happy end. She is stunning 8-9/10 naked throughout massage . Minor touching allowed

Premises loft room infriends house , says she lives in london very clean and descrete. Parking free behind pets at home

Offline Sussex_matt

What are her prices? Can't see them listed on the ad