Author Topic: Molly_NCL - Incall - County Durham  (Read 2624 times)


6 review(s) for Molly_NCL (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

L4d_lyf91

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hello all. First Review Alert.

So I have seen Molly on AW for a while now, first caught my eye at the turn of the year, pictures looked great, although i took this with a pinch of salt: some crazy stuff can be done on photoshop these days. Anyway originally tried to book earlier in the year before the beast from the east scuppered my plans.

Comms.
Finally took the plunge late last week. Comms were excellent and were one of the main reasons for going through with it. Very friendly and replies were snappy. Messaged about a meet the following day, all agreed, and was asked to message again the next day to confirm. Dropped a message early on the next day about the meet to confirm, was given a post code and asked to message when enroute/ nearby. Dropped a message when i was nearby and was given the number.

Molly
So I arrived at the door, quick knock and Molly was there in a flash, could just make out her figure and that she appeared to be sporting a white skimpy frock through the frosted glass. Opens the door to let me in, and closes it behind me. I was very pleasantly surprised at what I saw, Molly is Gorgeous, difficult to explain but she was certainly my type, appears to be a natural brunette, the pics i'd saw earlier in the year of her showed her as blonde. Gorgeous blue eyes. Wearing a white skimpy frock which hugged her in all the right places and teased the outline of two very large breasts. Appears to be around the age and height stated on AW. So anyway, quick chat and off up the stairs we go, that frock i mentioned was open at the back so I got a perfect view of her peachy arse as i come up the stairs behind her, certainly got the juices flowing!

The Meet
Was only intended as a short meet, Had mentioned to Molly over text that I was still to make my mind up on what we were gonna do (BJ only or Quickie), so i decided to let it play itself out. So into the bedroom we go, shoes off, jacket off, quick chat on the bed, very easy to talk to. Next clothes off, down to the boxers, back on to the bed for some FK, hands wandering over each other. Molly undoes her frock to reveal a great pair of natural tits, each pierced, not sure whether the piercing was really small or whether they were just dwarfed by the massive tits, in anycase I wasted no time in getting my lips and tongue around them! Molly then gently tugged at my boxers to take them off, stroking my cock as they came down. Then she turned herself to the side and began to lick and tease my cock giving me a perfect view of the action but also a great view of her peachy arse to which i just had to grab, what an arse it is! Anyway on with OWO, great technique, great enthusiasm and always something new, whether its on the tip, up and down the shaft or licking balls, it was all on offer. My hands wandered to play a little with her pussy as she went. Before i knew it i was literally quivering and was being taken to a shuddering orgasm with CIM. She took it brilliantly, although i think the volume may have taken her by surprise a little. My best BJ to date. Made a little joke in that she could finally breathe now, we cleaned up and then chatted a little whilst I got ready to go. Not actually sure how long I was there, though i think it was slightly over the 15 mins, time flies when youre having fun. There was certainly no rush for me to leave, and she didnt actually hint at it either, but thought it best or I'd have never left. Paid at the end, probably due to me not being decisive enough in what i wanted. She saw me out to the door and with a quick peck, off I went.

Venue
Incall location was just outside Crook. Appeared to be a good, safe area. Parking available at the venue or nearby. Relatively discreet. Inside was clean, bedroom was tidy. Not her place as she explained later.

Verdict
Was £40 for the BJ only, would have been £50 for 15 mins full service had I decided to go down that route. For me it was well worth it, although on my journey home i was regretting noy trying out that pussy of hers. I really enjoyed my time with Molly and will definitely try to see her again, hopefully for a longer time next time around. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is a keen admirer of great tits, a great arse, stunning looks and good conversation (not necessarily in that order).

External Link/Members Only

Offline expensivehobby69

Hope there was no big wardrobes about!I take it you never researched her on here?Never and I mean Never do an incall with this lass ! She was involved in secret filming with her boyfriend a couple of years ago,she was known as Zara then,do a search on here and all will be revealed, she's not to be trusted!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:38:03 pm by expensivehobby69 »

Online The Outsider

Hope there was no big wardrobes about!I take it you never researched her on here?Never and I mean Never do an incall with this lass ! She was involved in secret filming with her boyfriend a couple of years ago,she was known as Zara then,do a search on here and all will be revealed, she's not to be trusted!

What he said...

I saw the title and was about to post the same. 


L4d_lyf91

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hope there was no big wardrobes about!I take it you never researched her on here?Never and I mean Never do an incall with this lass ! She was involved in secret filming with her boyfriend a couple of years ago,she was known as Zara then,do a search on here and all will be revealed, she's not to be trusted!

Yeah i did a quick search beforehand and was aware of the situation to an extent. With exception to the legal stuff with her BF (which didnt appear related to wardrobegate), i dont think anything bad really ever came of the incident, at least ive not saw anyone stating that she outed them or anything. So i had assumed that all was done and forgotten in regards to it, I mean she still seems to get punters and has been active a long while now. Even had dabbling with Tori T until she found out I assume.

Maybe i'm just trying to convince myself.

After looking a little further I did develop a slight concern about this in relation to the link with BF of 2016 though. Lets just say the venue rang a few alarm bells.

Everything crossed and all manner of wood touched that nothing comes of it and I can enjoy it for what it was.

Offline datwabbit

Is the bf out though?

What bothered you about the venue?

Offline roboeggman

Incall location was just outside Crook. Appeared to be a good, safe area.

 :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Crook being one of the biggest shitholes in County Durham and "just outside" makes me think Willington, which is an even bigger shithole.

I have fancied seeing her though. I'll keep an eye out for cameras and doors ajar.

Offline simone_raven


Offline expensivehobby69

I don`t know about the bf but i know i`d never do an incall with her after what she was involved in.In this day and age,cameras can be set up anywhere without you knowing.I`ve seen her only on outcall,she was very nervous/shy but thought she could get better with more bookings but she got greedy and raised her rates from 70 to 90 for half hour outcall.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 05:00:49 pm by expensivehobby69 »

Online The Outsider

I can't believe anyone on here would voluntarily see her.  :dash:

She secretly filmed punters and was/is clearly being influenced by her dangerous dickhead of a boyfriend.  If I remember rightly, he was sentenced for trying to procure underage girls. 

Edited to add the following reading material:

External Link/Members Only


« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 05:21:55 pm by The Outsider »

Offline AnthG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 8,861
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
.I've seen her only on outcall, she was very nervous/shy

Wouldn't anyone be with her history?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline datwabbit

If you fancy being on xhamster then could be perfect.

Offline expensivehobby69

As long as you only do outcalls you`re in no danger of being filmed,i`d of booked her again but her rates took the piss.Her history shocked me but she is fitter than most of the local lasses,at the moment,in my opinion.

L4d_lyf91

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She secretly filmed punters and was/is clearly being influenced by her dangerous dickhead of a boyfriend.  If I remember rightly, he was sentenced for trying to procure underage girls. 

Not to be funny, but was there ever any evidence that this had actually taken place (filmed punters). From what I have seen from threads on here there were claims made that a camera tripod box was found inside a wardrobe, which had no base. That's all it says. There's no evidence that there was an actual tripod or camera, I mean shit, I've got a 32" TV box in my wardrobe, doesn't mean I'm sat watching porn in my wardrobe. The thread also doesn't mention anything about the condition of the wardrobe, was it old and knackered? All I can see is that everyone has jumped on this because someone made an accusation without any real evidence. It probably became widely accepted after the admin caught her BF out on a thread, pretending to be a punter, which led to a loss of trust, and then the fact that her bf was jailed for some dodgy actions with children probably meant that anything could have been said and it would have been accepted.

I'm sorry if i'm coming across as defensive. I just like to look at facts and hard evidence rather than hearsay before coming to a conclusion. Facts and hard evidence points to the fact that her bf of the time was one dodgy creepy fucker, and I agree with that.

If it did happen then there's nothing I can do about it now. Also if it did happen I don't think she'd risk it again given the negative effects it will have had on her client list at the time.

Listen, if I appear on xhamster, then I'll be straight on the phone for my commission  ;)

Offline AnthG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 8,861
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
The guy in question accused of doing it, got sent to prison for a very long stretch for a not too dissimilar offence with young girls very shortly after. Coincidence. Do you really think?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online toon972

Too expensive for me anyway without all the drama.

L4d_lyf91

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The guy in question accused of doing it, got sent to prison for a very long stretch for a not too dissimilar offence with young girls very shortly after. Coincidence. Do you really think?

Yeah i take youre point, but maybe thats what the camera had been used for, by the BF? I guess we will never know tbh. For me its a rumour without substance, and i dont plan on losing too much sleep over it, but if I end up on some dodgy site ill be the first to let you know haha.

Offline AnthG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 8,861
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Yeah i take youre point, but maybe thats what the camera had been used for, by the BF? I guess we will never know tbh. For me its a rumour without substance, and i dont plan on losing too much sleep over it, but if I end up on some dodgy site ill be the first to let you know haha.

If you accuse someone of an off the charts creepy think like Molly/Zara was. You react in a very different manner to it than how Zara/Molly did. You just do. You can very easily when people are guilty of something as they go quiet and don't challange it.

Innocent people flip their lids at the accusation.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online The Outsider

Not to be funny, but was there ever any evidence that this had actually taken place (filmed punters)... I'm sorry if i'm coming across as defensive. I just like to look at facts and hard evidence rather than hearsay before coming to a conclusion. Facts and hard evidence points to the fact that her bf of the time was one dodgy creepy fucker, and I agree with that..... Also if it did happen I don't think she'd risk it again given the negative effects it will have had on her client list at the time.Listen, if I appear on xhamster, then I'll be straight on the phone for my commission  ;)

Amy (formerly of Bonds) admitted this had gone on at the time even though it caused a shit storm for her.  The reason I harp on about it every time she's mentioned is that I saw Zara/Rebecca/Molly at or around the time the filming was alleged to happen.   Amy assured me it was at a different address to the one where I booked her.  Even so, it's worrying to think that someone may have footage that could be used for blackmail or even simply to cause embarrassment. 

I've heard other stuff about her boyfriend that makes me think he's still dangerous and likely to still be in the picture.  I can't verify it though, so I won't be posting on an open forum. 

Considering people are blacklisting girls for gossiping or upping their rates, I'm going to go out an a limb and suggest anyone in their right mind does the same here!

Offline simone_raven


Offline simone_raven

Thinking of an outcall with her and on her page it says preferred contact method is by text but I don't see a contact number. How have you guys contacted her? Via adultwork contact form?

Offline waynekerr600

You can very easily when people are guilty of something as they go quiet and don't challange it.

Innocent people flip their lids at the accusation.

To fucking right. Although I flip my lid in a calm way.

Offline Fitgeordie

I can't believe anyone on here would voluntarily see her.  :dash:

She secretly filmed punters and was/is clearly being influenced by her dangerous dickhead of a boyfriend.  If I remember rightly, he was sentenced for trying to procure underage girls. 

Edited to add the following reading material:

External Link/Members Only

She looks fit as fuck how on earth is he going out with her!? He looks a state and about 16. Can't be right
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 11:05:25 am by Fitgeordie »

Offline datwabbit

She looks fit as fuck how on earth is he going out with her!? He looks a state and about 16. Can't be right
He's thin, probably cocky with an edgy side and they live in the sticks. She must like the bad boys in the village.

Offline Fitgeordie


Offline datwabbit

Lasses are weird!

listen to "is she really going out with him" by Joe Jackson


Offline Fitgeordie

listen to "is she really going out with him" by Joe Jackson

Ha il have a look later