Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah BSS  (Read 486 times)

Walkthewalk

Visited Blair St a couple of weeks ago and chose Sarah as I thought she looked the best out the girls available.  Facially she's ok but far from stunning. Decent rack on her. Or so I thought.
£20 on the door and £50 to the girl for 30minutes. Downstairs into the room for a below average massage. I asked her to keep her underwear on for the time being which was quite sexy.I like the massage as much as the rest so not a great start.
Turned over and the bra came off. Then she took hers off too. :D crap massage and flat tits and I mean flat. I think she said she's Hungarian.  She could be but it was a typical Rom experience. Not much chat or interaction.  Oh and did I mention she's got flat tits?
I know it was my choice and a girl will make herself look as good as she can so can't really complain but it was a bit of a let down.
Once on my back she applied the jacket straight off. Now this is a no no in Blair street and  even on the odd occasion over the years of ow being offered instead of owo in places like  Scorpio I've been warned in advance and it's them my choice if I choose to go with the girl or not.
All in, crap massage,  crap ow, didn't bother riding her. Wouldn't recommend.  The saunas are very hit and miss.

Loki