Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Massage venues?  (Read 32201 times)

Offline jrossi

Alright lads

I'm looking for some asian massage venues in Brum / West Mids in general.

I'm struggling to find any using the powers of google! A bit frustrating as there appear to be loads down south.

Do you guys know of any? Have you been and what were the birds and the service like?

Cheers!

Offline Stapler

There are Thai's offering FBSM all over Brum. You couldn't have looked very far!
Lovely sensual massage sometimes topless with happy ending and with at least a couple of them - cum on body!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

spicemonster69

Look under Gumtree or Vivastreet for massage in West Midlands. A fair few flats crop up. I've visited about 6 and had a happy finish every time. As a rule of thumb, the more boob you can see in the pic associated with the Gumtree listing, the more likely happy finish is going to be. There's three separate operations alone in the block opposite the Mailbox! The Burmese girl (floor 6?) actually let me fuck her for what amounted to an extra tenner.

Offline Stapler

@jez,

Was the Burmese girl named Soni by any chance?

Offline Stapler

External Link/Members Only

As I said you couldn't have looked hard enough.

Here is Sukanda. Typical ad. Based in flat opposite the Mailbox.

I have seen her. Left very happy!

PS : Don't pay more than £40 plus £20 for the hour!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 08:45:59 pm by Stapler »

Offline robzombie898

Does a similar service exist in Covetry as well?

Any help is much appriciated.

Offline Stapler

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 10:40:27 pm by Stapler »

spicemonster69

spicemonster69

spicemonster69

This one makes me laugh.

Says "no sexual services" but then also says "come as many times as you like"

Offline Stapler

@jez,

Yes, I have seen Soni and Mally and Pel and Marina and.......... :D

Offline War_Hawk

@jez,

Yes, I have seen Soni and Mally and Pel and Marina and.......... :D

Do you have link for Soni profile?

Offline Stapler

Advertises on Vivastreet or Gumtree. Look it up.

harryhill123

Look under Gumtree or Vivastreet for massage in West Midlands. A fair few flats crop up. I've visited about 6 and had a happy finish every time. As a rule of thumb, the more boob you can see in the pic associated with the Gumtree listing, the more likely happy finish is going to be. There's three separate operations alone in the block opposite the Mailbox! The Burmese girl (floor 6?) actually let me fuck her for what amounted to an extra tenner.

Is this Soni? She's the only Burmese girl I can find in brum.

Offline Stapler

Soni is based in the favoured Thai haunt opposite The Mailbox.

Well worth a visit. Add £10 for HR and £20 for B2B

TobyTom

How'd you go about establishing if that was on offer? Do you know if fingering and/or BJ also a possibilty?

Ray1347

Hey there saw sukanda pics on the reviews does she offer sex with massage really like this one

Offline Stapler

NO!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))  :scare:

paulj

Saw Sammy at Skyline on Saturday. She is a really friendly and charming lady. £40 massage + £20 HR. I will definitely be back.

Offline Stapler

paulj

Huge nipples on lovely little tits could have played with them all day! I now have a problem because I quite liked the look of Jane on Vivastreet-transpires she is Sammy's flat mate and I don't want to queer my pitch so to speak. Anyone had the pleasure of Jane?

Offline Stapler

Why not go for a 4 hander?

Here you go till you get to play with 'em again!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:40:03 pm by Stapler »

Offline JoeyT

Offline Stapler

You will get a decent massage and HR from Yumi. Based in the Jewellery Quarter.

Usual rates £40 plus £20

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JoeyT

Offline Stapler

Probably for an extra consideration. Only one way to find out!

temmop

This is exactly what I'm after. After having a fair bit of disappointing sex with EE girls I gave Cassie External Link/Members Only a go, offering massage with no sex. It was amazing.

I'm now hooked! I'm hoping to get Soni this week. She looks great.

paulj

I have just seen an advert for a stunning looking Thai girl called Mally. I see that she is on Stapler's list as having seen but no details. Is she as good as she looks?

Offline Stapler

You will get a great nude b2b service with handjob from Mally for £80. Very attractive Thai with gorgeous slim body.

Admin :

Can this thread be linked to this one then they all in the same place?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0

James999

Admin :

Can this thread be linked to this one then they all in the same place?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0

If you want admin to merge a thread best to use the report button as they may not notice your request / suggestion, if you report this post they will then notice.

conviction

@jez,

Was the Burmese girl named Soni by any chance?

is soni as pretty as the pics portray?

thanks mate

conviction

for £40 SHE ONLY gave me an hour massage, not very sensual but more like a sports massage working and stretching the muscles,  she wanted EXTRA £20 for HR,  and B2B/TOPLESS was £80,   so i  was disappointed.

conviction

for £40 SHE ONLY gave me an hour massage, not very sensual but more like a sports massage working and stretching the muscles,  she wanted EXTRA £20 for HR,  and B2B/TOPLESS was £80,   so i  was disappointed.

Lipboy

New (opened April) Chinese Massage shop in Stirchley. Same owners as Bearwood shop. I met Ella, very attractive 27 year old Chinese girl, works Monday, Tuesday and Thursday normally. £40 for the hour and then choice of £20 Hand Relief or £40 topless or £60 B2B but says keeps her knickers on? I went for £40 offer, small breasts and nipples but allowed to suck her nipples and feel her crutch through her tights. Enjoyable time with nice girl but expensive for service provided. No. 1782 Pershofe Road, B303BG.

Tony Stretton

Do you think Ella would do b2b with just her tights on.  That's what does it for me

Roadster

Take a (new) pair with you.  Ask her to wear them.  Offer her an extra tenner if she does. 

I'll bet that does it.