Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: loulou001 - Outcall, v.positive  (Read 5973 times)

3 review(s) for loulou001 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline joshwinkers

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having not punted for bloomin' ages (and the last punt, with Anna of Soho, being a big disappointment), it was important to me that I had a great punt, and despite not being reviewed elsewhere I really liked Lou's AW profile, so took a risk.

Positives

Incredibly cute English girl, profile states 23 and I have no reason to believe otherwise. I know it's a cliche, but for the first time in my punting life time I'd say her photos don't do her justice - though for reference reasons the third picture on her main profile (in the red underwear) is the most accurate.

Really really friendly and outgoing, we chatted for about 5 minutes before starting kissing, and I only realised half way through that I hadn't given her the envelope with the money in it yet!

All services were happily provided with a big smile - I partook in DFK, Owo, breast relief, Protected sex and protected anal, and finished off with more Owo, CIM and Swallow, before more kissing and cuddling, all of which were fantastic.

Negatives

None really, the only thing I will say is that, as advertised, she's not a stick thin model, so won't be for the likes of JRC, and co. But if you don't mind a lass being curvacious then I think you'll find her stunning and you'll have a great time with her.

Oh, and whilst this isn't a problem for me, she only provides Outcalls at the moment, though this may well change during the next few months apparently.

All in all this was one of my best punts ever, and at £100 for an hour is a real bargain - but don't worry, I didn't suggest she raise her prices ;) - and I have no hesitation in recommending her to all.

jimbobwood

Thanks for the review mate! When I do an outcall she'll be first on the list.

Online herbie007

Glad you had a good session josh.

Size 10/12 is usally the biggest I go for, but she looks good for a size 14.

Might give her a go if she starts doing incalls as she sounds like great VFM.

Thanks for the review.

Offline pumps

I've been watching this girl for ages, its just the outcall thing puts me off.... ive been left with a hotel bill and no girl a couple of times  :crazy:
where was the outcall to? be honest was she punctual?

As soon as she offers an incall i'll probably be a regular customer given CIM & Swallow are on the table.

Offline joshwinkers

Thanks for the comments Gentlemen, as I said to Lou afterwards, "Christ, I really needed that!"  :D

Size 10/12 is usally the biggest I go for, but she looks good for a size 14.

I'm not that great at guessing women's sizes, but 14 sounds about right to me - and given that everything else is accurate on her profile I'm very inclined to believe it. She does have a small tummy and I know that puts some people off, but personally I like the more curvacious lass.

I've been watching this girl for ages, its just the outcall thing puts me off.... ive been left with a hotel bill and no girl a couple of times  :crazy:
where was the outcall to? be honest was she punctual?

It was to my place in North London (Zone 2, and very close to the station). She was a bit late, but only a few minutes.

As soon as she offers an incall i'll probably be a regular customer given CIM & Swallow are on the table.

She said she was looking in to offering an incall service soon, and half hour appointments would be on offer as well - if that's the case, I'll definitely visit again when I can. I'd love to become a regular, but unfortunately I can't afford to punt very often, so it's just not to be.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 11:07:50 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline bestbefore

We should all encourage her to offer incalls - have just sent her a message on AW to suggest that she does. Nice English girl in N London, vfm fees, curvy girl. She would make a fortune!

waltwalt

I tried to see her last year. Amazing coms before. Confirmed everything. Sent address and made aw booking. She even sent me some more pictures of her.

However she cancelled about 1.5h before our meet. A real bummer and pissed me well off. Especially as i got everything nice and ready. By the time she told me it was 6pm on a weekend and it was impossible to find someone else at that short notice. Evening was pretty much ruined.

So yes I'd go for an in call, but out calls no way. Too unreliable imo.

Offline bestbefore

She has just posted that she will be offering incalls from February 1st. at £90!

seems reasonable, rude not to.

Online herbie007

She has just posted that she will be offering incalls from February 1st. at £90!

Hi bestbefore

Did she say what area she will be working in.

Sorry mate just read her profile, says to call her
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 02:24:55 pm by herbie007 »

Offline bestbefore

Hi bestbefore

Did she say what area she will be working in.

Sorry mate just read her profile, says to call her

I have just got a response from her on AW (her comms by email have been great). She says she will be working from a hotel in Wembley -  doesnt know which one yet but will be near Wembley Central. Not sure yet if she plans to be there during the week. I cant make Saturdays, so I hope so.

vorian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having not punted for bloomin' ages (and the last punt, with Anna of Soho, being a big disappointment), it was important to me that I had a great punt, and despite not being reviewed elsewhere I really liked Lou's AW profile, so took a risk.

Positives

Incredibly cute English girl, profile states 23 and I have no reason to believe otherwise. I know it's a cliche, but for the first time in my punting life time I'd say her photos don't do her justice - though for reference reasons the third picture on her main profile (in the red underwear) is the most accurate.

Really really friendly and outgoing, we chatted for about 5 minutes before starting kissing, and I only realised half way through that I hadn't given her the envelope with the money in it yet!

All services were happily provided with a big smile - I partook in DFK, Owo, breast relief, Protected sex and protected anal, and finished off with more Owo, CIM and Swallow, before more kissing and cuddling, all of which were fantastic.

Negatives

None really, the only thing I will say is that, as advertised, she's not a stick thin model, so won't be for the likes of JRC, and co. But if you don't mind a lass being curvacious then I think you'll find her stunning and you'll have a great time with her.

Oh, and whilst this isn't a problem for me, she only provides Outcalls at the moment, though this may well change during the next few months apparently.

All in all this was one of my best punts ever, and at £100 for an hour is a real bargain - but don't worry, I didn't suggest she raise her prices ;) - and I have no hesitation in recommending her to all.

I am sure that this is the same girl who posts a lot on SAAFE as curvy girl. Good to read your review, Thank you. I'm not normally one for bbw WG's but I do look the like of this one. She's on my HL mainly because of the reviews here and she does not come across as up her own arse "Elite" which you find on SAAFE and if she can survive the schoolgirl style bullying and brainwashing that is SAAFE without coming across as a complete bitch then she makes a good impression with me.

Offline joshwinkers

Oh bloody hell, she's going to bankrupt me at that rate! I've never really had a regular before but have been thinking all week about how much I enjoyed Monday night, so it might well happen now.

I am sure that this is the same girl who posts a lot on SAAFE as curvy girl. Good to read your review, Thank you. I'm not normally one for bbw WG's but I do look the like of this one. She's on my HL mainly because of the reviews here and she does not come across as up her own arse "Elite" which you find on SAAFE and if she can survive the schoolgirl style bullying and brainwashing that is SAAFE without coming across as a complete bitch then she makes a good impression with me.

To me she's just the perfect shape, though I do go for the slightly larger lady. I wouldn't even say the term BBW really applies, that to me is your Size 16 - 18+ type girl, though as she clearly states, she is a curvy girl, and isn't your stick thin model type.

And she's definitely not the 'elite courtesan' type, and is one of the friendliest girls I've ever met. Heh, and I do realise I sound all a bit smitten, don't I?! Might have to see someone else first just to get her out of my system! :D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:04:49 pm by joshwinkers »

vorian

Oh bloody hell, she's going to bankrupt me at that rate! I've never really had a regular before but have been thinking all week about how much I enjoyed Monday night, so it might well happen now.

To me she's just the perfect shape, though I do go for the slightly larger lady. I wouldn't even say the term BBW really applies, that to me is your Size 16 - 18+ type girl, though as she clearly states, she is a curvy girl, and isn't your stick thin model type.

Sorry you are right, a misuse of the term my apologies, if she looked after you and gave a good customer service experience. Then go for it, don't let anyone tell you having a regular is a bad thing. As long as you remember every session is still a business transaction no more no less.

I will tell you by reading between the lines of her posts on SAAFE she does get a lot of regular punters which she never bad mouths unlike most of the bitter "Elites" on there. She does seem to have quite a few personal problems in the past but it seem like she knows that by getting her shit together and being a "Good" WG that is her ticket to a better future. In my opinion she might make an excellent regular as she knows the importance of looking after these punters.

Offline joshwinkers

Oh bloody hell, she's going to bankrupt me at that incall rate! I've never really had a regular before but have been thinking all week about how much I enjoyed Monday night, so it might well happen now.

And she's definitely not the 'elite courtesan' type, and is one of the friendliest girls I've ever met. Heh, I do kind of realise I sound all a bit smitten, don't I?! Might have to see someone else first just to get her out of my system! :D

Online hendrix

In the mood for something different, I've made a booking for tomorrow :)

Offline KentAde

In the mood for something different, I've made a booking for tomorrow :)

Please let us know how it went Hendrix, as she's now added to my HL aswell..  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

We had a thread about her moaning on Saafe --------------------

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22796.0

Offline King Nuts

Josh, glad you had a good time, and that chubby, bottle blonde, suburban look does have a certain appeal, I admit, but all that fucking moaning on the SAAFE thread puts me right off.

vorian

Please let us know how it went Hendrix, as she's now added to my HL aswell..  ;)

Good point any feedback hendrix very interested in your opinion

Online hendrix

Sorry for the slow update guys, Lou cancelled me twice, both times seemed genuine, excellent comms and I will try and see her another time.

vorian

Sorry for the slow update guys, Lou cancelled me twice, both times seemed genuine, excellent comms and I will try and see her another time.

Bit concerning that she cancelled you twice. Not very professional.

Online hendrix

Bit concerning that she cancelled you twice. Not very professional.

Yeah, first time she said she wasn't feeling well, second time she said she only realised on the day that my location was outside her 45 minutes drive/one hour limit and did offer me two hours but I didn't have the time.

vorian

Yeah, first time she said she wasn't feeling well, second time she said she only realised on the day that my location was outside her 45 minutes drive/one hour limit and did offer me two hours but I didn't have the time.

Seems like is is inexperienced and disorganised,  from what I've read she is doing in calls soon.  Think I'll wait until she has established herself with that before trying and of course hopefully seeing your review first.

Festisio

She does not seem nearly fit enough to put up with that kind of nonsense.

Oh well, to each their own.

Offline pumps

She does not seem nearly fit enough to put up with that kind of nonsense.

Oh well, to each their own.

no matter how fit any woman is, we shouldnt put up with their nonsense....

waltwalt

Same here, see above. Cancelled with pretty short notice.

vorian

Same here, see above. Cancelled with pretty short notice.

Seems a pattern is forming,  good that this information can be shared on here.

Offline joshwinkers

That's a real shame as she is a lovely girl.  As for that thread, yeah, she doesn't come across well given she's complained on Saafe about being broke, but seems to be messing punters around a lot. I just hope when she offers incalls she offers a much more reliable service, considering the extra travel costs I won't be booking her an outcall again.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 08:01:44 pm by joshwinkers »

vorian

That's a real shame as she is a lovely girl.  As for that thread, yeah, she doesn't come across well given she's complained on Saafe about being broke, but seems to be messing punters around a lot. I just hope when she offers incalls she offers a much more reliable service, considering the extra travel costs I won't be booking her an outcall again.

I have to agree with you.

Festisio

She sounds absymally organised.  Worse than that sexy_babe elle cunt.

When she starts offering incalls I expect it will mean as many people get messed around, except this time they will have gone to the effort of travelling all the way to her!!

jimbobwood

She sounds absymally organised.  Worse than that sexy_babe elle cunt.

When she starts offering incalls I expect it will mean as many people get messed around, except this time they will have gone to the effort of travelling all the way to her!!

I can see this happening. £90hr incall, she will be fully booked. Unfortunately many punters will be fucked about.

Offline Luke

I wouldn't recommend an outcall with her unless it's a hotel or some place anonymous for me, she seems unreliable and a bit all over the place, Incalls are definitely a better option!