Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia busty Latin - Turnpike lane - AVOID  (Read 563 times)

4 review(s) for JULIA BUSTY LATIN  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cam1984

External Link/Members Only

GENTS AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Shitest punt ever. It was like fucking a sex doll....although I expect even a doll would be more interactive than this prick.

Firstly, I went there to see 'PaolaHot' .... This chick answered the door.
her face looked familiar but I obviously didn't have time to check the forum & her body looked amazing so I thought fuck it.
Like a dickhead I went for half an hour (£60) instead of a p & d....

She leaves to stash the cash, comes in glued to her phone ...doesn't even look up when i ask her a question. Starts playing some shitty music ... Told her to turn it off. Anyway.... Puts the smallest fucking condom on... And starts to give me the shittest head I've ever received. Literally. It was atrocious. I don't know how I kept my boner....

Anyway, I take the condom off and put on my own, telling her to bend over.... Reluctantantly (the fucking cheek!) She does.
Start stroking away....but its shit ...she's giving 0 effort....it's like she's left her body there but everything else is gone. Im not expecting her to be super enthusiastic and be ooing & aahhing but fucking hell! Give me something!
Anyway ... Long story short, my dick died... Evidently necrophilia isn't my thing.
I pulled out mid punt... Got dressed and fucked off. Didn't even bother asking for any money back for time not spent.... I'll charge that L to the game! But Lads.... Don't waste your hard earned on a prick like this.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!

I've always admired tose who have attempted to stop the punt mid-way and walk out when things are going pear-shaped..and I am not referring to tits either  :P

Personally, Turnpike for Latins has slowly become a no-no for me for a number of reasons.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the warning, OP :hi:

BM, is this Julia the same WG whom you fucked and facialed as Agata in Colleirs Wood last month? :unknown:

Offline pumps

Nice one cam, latinas  are becoming less and less worth the aggro these days.

Offline Cam1984

Nice one cam, latinas  are becoming less and less worth the aggro these days.

They are indeed.... I'm done with em (for now ;) )Their parlours are too unpredictable....
Might switch my focus to oriental chicks for a bit

Offline Cam1984

Thanks for the warning, OP :hi:

BM, is this Julia the same WG whom you fucked and facialed as Agata in Colleirs Wood last month? :unknown:

She had the same tattoos so I'm 99% sure it was the same girl