Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edyta Cheltenham  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

Hi all
Just wondering if anyone had recently seen Edyta in Cheltenham for a massage and more? There had been a couple of reviews here which, in my mind, possibly embellished the massage and extras... Has anyone seen her without doing a review?  Had high hopes for her but little review/messages about her since make me wonder.

If not, going to book at end of Sept.

Offline houseboot

Offline dog999

Hi saw her add in GT OR VIVA? some time ago before I new about this site. Upstairs room over a shop scruffy end of Chelt High St. She's about 5ft 8 size 12 Polish? I found her attractive and friendly enough. Good massage with topless hand job. She has good cock handling skills and a good pair of big tits!. No idea if she is still working. I think you can find her on FB. :hi:

Offline houseboot

Hi saw her add in GT OR VIVA? some time ago before I new about this site. Upstairs room over a shop scruffy end of Chelt High St. She's about 5ft 8 size 12 Polish? I found her attractive and friendly enough. Good massage with topless hand job. She has good cock handling skills and a good pair of big tits!. No idea if she is still working. I think you can find her on FB. :hi:

So you are talking about 2015 or before?

The reports/comments in the link quoted in my previous post are for this year, the last reported meet was in May 2018.

Those reports suggest she now works from her home (flat).

Yes, her FB page is available. She posts adverts for her sensual service periodically, presumably when her phone stops ringing.

Offline dog999

So you are talking about 2015 or before?

The reports/comments in the link quoted in my previous post are for this year, the last reported meet was in May 2018.

Those reports suggest she now works from her home (flat).

Yes, her FB page is available. She posts adverts for her sensual service periodically, presumably when her phone stops ringing.
Yes it was some time ago before I new about UKP. I do remember she gave a very good topless massage. She is Polish but not a bit like the other Eastern European skank's. :hi:

Offline SomersetJim

Any news?

Tried booking her a couple of weeks ago. She said it was £100 for HR and “Tantra”. All went quite when I asked what her boundaries were for her “Tantra”. She then cancelled a couple of hours before the booking due to “cold and flu”

Would be interested in how you got on, as to whether it’s worth trying to book her again.

Jim
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:59:22 am by SomersetJim »

Offline dog999

Any news?

Tried booking her a couple of weeks ago. She said it was £100 for HR and “Tantra”. All went quite when I asked what her boundaries were for her “Tantra”. She then cancelled a couple of hours before the booking due to “cold and flu”

Would be interested in how you got on, as to whether it’s worth trying to book her again.

Jim
She gave me a good topless massage. I think she may well do it with all her kit off if you play the long game. She's my type, not skinny, attractive face, big tits and no attitude!. :hi:

Offline houseboot

She gave me a good topless massage. I think she may well do it with all her kit off if you play the long game. She's my type, not skinny, attractive face, big tits and no attitude!. :hi:

Have you seen her in the last two weeks of are you still referring to your visits several years ago?

SomersetJim is asking for up-to-date information.

Offline SomersetJim

Thanks Houseboot, indeed I was. Like the OP I was a bit sceptical and was interested if there was any recent news/reviews to elaborate on the info given in another thread.

I’m not local to Cheltenham, but work takes me there occasionally and I was intrigued by the information about her. If it’s just massage and HR, fine. But at £100, that’s a bit steep and there are other well reviewed massage places in the area. 

Cheers

Jim

Offline dog999

Have you seen her in the last two weeks of are you still referring to your visits several years ago?

SomersetJim is asking for up-to-date information.
Ye not seen her for ages. Try her and see if she gives more than topless relief!. :hi:

Offline SomersetJim

Ye not seen her for ages. Try her and see if she gives more than topless relief!. :hi:

I tried!  :dash: but she cancelled. Would book again, but if it’s just topless HR, that’s expensive at £100. But if others have visited and she’s good and worth it, I’ll try next time I’m in the area.

Jim