Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Holly_x. Bournemouth  (Read 1049 times)

27 review(s) for Miss_Holly_x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline verve85

External Link/Members Only

Location : Clean apartment conveniently located next to a carpark.

Length of visit : 1Hour incall at £110

Miss Holly : Gorgeous slim red head. Natural look. Nice boobs, nipples great to suck on. Lips great to kiss and to have wrapped around your cock.

The Meet:
Met Holly a couple of months ago. Thought another positive review wouldn't hurt. She only provide oral which was fine by me.
Once I had parked up, texted her to let her know, swift reply via txt with clear and easy directions to her apartment. Once in, gave her the cash and she was soon kissing me. Proceeded to undressing each other and heading to her large mirror to get her on her knees to suck my cock. She is very good and can take it down her throat. Came fairly quickly in her mouth which she then dribbled down her tits, first pop done. What followed was her going to enormous effort to suck another load out. Sucking me off in various positions including me gently fucking her throat whilst she dangled her head over the edge of the bed on her back. After more than half an hour of various positions of cock sucking she managed to get a second pop out of me which is much harder than it used to be.
Some small talk then i was on my way.

Overall an excellent oral service which I recommend.

Offline downthehatch

One of my favourites - although disappointing to see her prices are creeping up.....

Offline DrConners

You've been a member since October 2015 verve - Bit post shy ?

Thanks for finally breaking your reviewing duck - if you have any other recent punts you'd like to tell us about that would be great if you get the time  :hi:

This is the WG with a broken fanny ? I've looked at her profile before but the lack of penetrative sex has meant I've no interest in booking her.

Sounds like she knows how to suck a cock, she's probably swallowed enough jizz to reclassify herself as a sperm donation centre.

Cheers.

Offline verve85

Yep I have, but better late than never