Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HORNY young schoolgirl - Sheffield  (Read 2786 times)

Offline Danbury

Went for a last minute relatively late night punt with this lass.

The girl
Mid/late twenties, petite, facially ok but nothing special. She has a popped out belly button and pretty deflated boobs from childbirth I guess. Spoke basic English.

The meet
Directed to a city centre address and was left waiting while she checked me out from the window across the street. A little sketchy standing there waiting but I persisted as I had the urge.

Into the apartment, business out of the way. Standard service, covered bj, no kissing but she was enthusiastic enough. Actually quite a good bj considering it was with a condom. On top in cowgirl, she was pretty active, switched to doggy and filled the bag. All in all pretty standard EE type meet, in a nice apartment in a decent area.

Probably won't return, but worth a quick punt if you're after a backup plan in Sheffield.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing MrD and welcome aboard.  :hi: :hi:

How long did you have and what did you pay ??

You may want to give this a read as it's full of good tips.

External Link/Members Only

I use a template that gives all the basics.

Looking forwards to reading about your adventures.  :hi: :hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

She looks good to me, but after a recent poor EE meet i'll give her a miss until there's more feed back.

I've often wondered who does the checking out of the window with these punts, Sergei or the girl. I guess you shouldn't call if you've been to a fancy dress party dressed as a policeman!!

Offline Tricks

I can see why you chose her, the pics look great. shame she didn't quite live up to them.

Thanks for the review :drinks:

Offline Danbury

Sorry guys, it was only a quick one, I won't stay longer with EE girls as I find the lack of ability to make conversation a little annoying. 15 mins £40

Offline Night-Owl