Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farnborough Chinese Massage  (Read 829 times)

Offline officer69

This happened a couple of weeks ago in Farnborough. External Link/Members Only Called ahead and Lucy or Angle, (sic) I guess they meant Angel but close I suppose, were available and chose Lucy. Got there was lead to a smallish room at the back of the store and it was still bloody hot then so was quite surprised to find the room quite cool. Lucy normally stays in Redhill so she told me and was only here fro a couple of weeks.

Quite fit in my opinion. Tall and slim with, as I found out later, a trimmed hairy pussy and smallish boobs. £40 for the hours massage which was quite good to be fair. Not to many reaches under or CC swipes but just enough to let you know. She was a fairly quiet girl but when she did speak it was usually to compliment you, nice abs.....great legs etc etc

35 mins in the question starts what would you like? Whats on offer I always come back with the usual HJ for £20 or B2B for £50 I chose the latter and she was worth it. Strangely there was some B2B going on as she got up on the table and started to slide around on top of me before the turn over. :yahoo: after the turn over this continued and she even straddled me giving me access to her quite lovely pussy whilst she administered a very nice handjob. I am not sure anything else was on offer..... would I see her again oh yes.

Offline Yellowman1

I saw angel couple of weeks back.

She was pretty attractive and dressed quite sexy but I didn’t go for the happy ending as she pissed me off and wouldn’t negotiate down at all. 

Paid 30 for half hour and left frustrated but content that I handnt wasted another 50/60 whatever it was on a handjob from a bird who might not look that good once the clothes are off