Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia Wu, Soho Dean Street.  (Read 2290 times)

14 review(s) for NaNa Wu (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sugarspike

Sofia Wu, Soho Dean Street.

Link:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Communications : texted asking for the time slot and she texted back with the postcode.
Not sure if that was the actual postcode as Google maps were pointing me to the other side of the road.
Nevermind, when the time arrives she explained how to get there.
Looks like a normal house entry from Dean Street so no issues waiting outside.

The room is really tiny and the bed looks more like an old massage table than an actual bed but it suffice. If you are after a luxury punt then look elsewhere.

The lady: I would say late 40's, nice rack and not as bad looking as I expected from reading previous reviews here.

Cost: £50 for 30min.

Was offered a drink on arrival and she apologised that she can't do OWO due to a cut in her mouth hence why it was £50 instead of £60.

The action:  surprise! She can almost deep throat! Not an ongoing DP but one of those that from time to time will go down to the base (almost) and stay there few moments before coming up for air.

Few position changed and ended in the sack by OW.

I actually enjoyed this one and will probably go back as £50 for 30min is pretty much an outstanding rate for this location.

Peace

Offline Sugarspike

Thanks Sinz.

but just to clarify, none of the pictures above looks like the wg  I've seen. Could mean that it's a rotation or they keep changing them.

Offline Sinz

Thanks Sinz.

but just to clarify, none of the pictures above looks like the wg  I've seen. Could mean that it's a rotation or they keep changing them.

Thanks for the clarification, useful intel.

Offline Deeeazy

Bottom thre photos are of the lady I saw under a different name. Nana Huang I believe, met on wechat.

Offline rebelsurge

Bottom three pictures are her
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review, Sugarspike.

Thanks for the pics, Sinz.

Top pic sets look that of TS (not my type). Bottom 3, if of Wu, makes me think to pay her a quick visit  ;)