Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Lass from VS - Huddersfield  (Read 1904 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £60 + £10 OWO

Immediately after reading Mr Kinky Fox's review of this faux Japanese lady and the great service he received, I took the plunge & being very close to Hudd's today, I made an appointment.

Plenty of cheap parking close by the apartment which is in the vicinity of the rail station.

As per KF's review, comm's were spot on and met at the door by the worlds most pleasant China man....young guy....boyfriend or pimp. Money handed over and entered the room which was clean and tidy with full length mirrors and very dark...... I asked her to turn the light on and bingo, all was revealed, in more ways than one!

I have a dozen or so words in Chinese which caught her by surprise & confirmed that she is not Japanese at all, nor the lady in the pics (surprise surprise) but, hey ho, very pretty with a lovely body which I would say was around 25 years old. Started with around 1,000,000 kisses (or somewhere close) and a nice firm massage (whilst I watched the action in the mirror) followed by excellent OWO.

She has a very pretty little bush and has no objection to gentle fingering. I refused FS and asked her to hop over into a 69 whilst I shot over her boobs. She was happy to go with the flow and even burst out laughing when my well oiled finger slipped neatly into 'the wrong 'un' by mistake  :blush:

For the record, £70 is £10 more than my 'normal', self imposed limit for a 30 min punt but, on this occasion for me, it was just about worth it.
FB

Kinky Foxx

Hey Mr Blue,   :hi:

" I shot all over her boobs". ....Do you mind?
I'm gonna be sucking on those later this week!

Glad you had a good punt and review,. Cheers! :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hey Mr Blue,   :hi:

" I shot all over her boobs". ....Do you mind?
I'm gonna be sucking on those later this week!

Glad you had a good punt and review,. Cheers! :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol:

Offline Mr_D64

I have seen the ad and was very tempted.. May well have to pay a visit !

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS MrFB

.....she ain't Japanese
.....she ain't the girl in the pictures
.....she ain't gonna be there soon but the advert is

Therefore it's A BAIT AND SWITCH and, as per the ethos of the site, that deserves an AUTOMATIC RED CARD !!!!

Fair play you had a good punt which mitigates it being a grey BUT how the fuck can you endorse this deception by giving a green is beyond me.

Offline FLYING BLUE

FFS MrFB

.....she ain't Japanese
.....she ain't the girl in the pictures
.....she ain't gonna be there soon but the advert is

Therefore it's A BAIT AND SWITCH and, as per the ethos of the site, that deserves an AUTOMATIC RED CARD !!!!

Fair play you had a good punt which mitigates it being a grey BUT how the fuck can you endorse this deception by giving a green is beyond me.

Simple really Mr FF - I knew about the 'deception' prior to the punt as KinkyFox had already pointed out in his review and therefore I was fully prepared and already knew what I was getting hence the positive review.
I gave a positive despite the obvious B&S and as it's my rating. I'll stick with it thanks  :hi:

Offline ruffler

Simple really Mr FF - I knew about the 'deception' prior to the punt as KinkyFox had already pointed out in his review and therefore I was fully prepared and already knew what I was getting hence the positive review.
I gave a positive despite the obvious B&S and as it's my rating. I'll stick with it thanks  :hi:

As Mr Brown once said "It's your prerogative"  :dance:

Good shout lad

Offline mrfishyfoo

Indeed it is as it's your review.  :hi: :hi:

We'll have to agree to disagree on this as IMHO giving a green ticket to a B & S is misleading as IMHO it condones shady practice.

Offline nanga247

We'll have to agree to disagree on this as IMHO giving a green ticket to a B & S is misleading as IMHO it condones shady practice.

Its not misleading as it clearly says in ghe review he knew whst to expect.

Kinky Foxx

Hi  :hi:

You have to admit though it's a gamble and a hell of a risk to take after reading a hot review on a Chinese babe, a 25 mile drive whilst nursing a supreme boner, only to

be faced with an unfavourable last minute switch, like this...... :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Its not misleading as it clearly says in ghe review he knew whst to expect.

I'll take a guess that the lass MrFB saw is long gone.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hi  :hi:

You have to admit though it's a gamble and a hell of a risk to take after reading a hot review on a Chinese babe, a 25 mile drive whilst nursing a supreme boner, only to

be faced with an unfavourable last minute switch, like this...... :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

HAMMER !! NAIL !! HEAD !!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yes. Can agree to disagree. :hi:
Had I not known what to expect and was faced with a B&S, I'd either have walked or called it Grey or Red.

However, my review was based on the fact that I had prior knowledge so I called it as I felt.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yes. Can agree to disagree. :hi:
Had I not known what to expect and was faced with a B&S, I'd either have walked or called it Grey or Red.

However, my review was based on the fact that I had prior knowledge so I called it as I felt.

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: