Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katya NaughtyGirl - Aberdeen  (Read 1048 times)

17 review(s) for Katya NaughtyGirlXXX (12 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Drunkenmuppet

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Katya today. Booked a couple days in advance. Comms via text all good and rang when on street and directed to building. Its the new build down South College street so got the convenience of South College street car park just up the road.

Got to the flat had booked 30 mins for £80.

She is cracking. Great arse and tits and in my opinion a cracking body. Quite petite.

So onto the meet, she asked i wash my hands and mouthwash for kissing. Offered shower but I had just had one.  She does a weird thing where she spray your dick with sanitiser and wipes it down. But then went straight into OWO whilst on her knees in front of me. Fantastic oral. Really good.

Onto the bed and into some 69 great time although she doesnt kiss after oral. And then cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy.

Pumping away doggy I blew my load.

I had inquired about cim and she was happy to do so but it had been a while for me so I was quicker on the draw and came earlier than planned.   

No rush out the door and i slowly got dressed whilst chatting to her. She's in Aberdeen til end of the week then Glasgow. Said she was gonna be back in town after. I will happily see her again!

Offline Name Not Found

Nice review; although I think spraying my dick with disinfectant might have put me off a bit!

Some of her photos look heavily photoshopped although the first one in her gallery looks a bit more realistic?

Did she do DFK?

Offline Johnnyx

Saw her a few months ago, really good service but crazy with the wet wipes and spraying my dick!

Offline johnny125

Nice review; although I think spraying my dick with disinfectant might have put me off a bit!

Some of her photos look heavily photoshopped although the first one in her gallery looks a bit more realistic?

Did she do DFK?

Yeh some of the picture is photoshopped. I remember seeing her in glasgow near cowcadden area. She is little bit heavy with nice curves.

Offline bushman

Yeh some of the picture is photoshopped. I remember seeing her in glasgow near cowcadden area. She is little bit heavy with nice curves.
Johnny125 you are taking the piss if you think she's a little bit heavy.
My review in the post.

Offline Name Not Found

My review in the post.

Aye; she'd need to have ballooned quite a bit from her photos to be described as 'heavy'.

Offline johnny125

My review in the post.

Thats how I remember when she first came to Glasgow, i think it was in March or April. She probably lost some of her weight in 5 month ? Need to see her again to find out.