Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage in Reading - Oral contact without me asking.  (Read 1460 times)

Offline joebloggs275

Chinese Massage, 9 Blagrave St, Reading RG1 1PJ
External Link/Members Only

I went in last week, asked for a 30 minute massage, paid £30 and the receptionist led me to a room and told me to get ready and that someone will be see me shortly.

An old woman (looks 35-40 years old) came after 2 minutes. I laid down on the massage table face down. She asked if i want to take my pants off after 2 minutes of the massage which i said yes. I took of my pants and she saw my erect cock which was only erect because I kept my load in for 3 weeks. She complimented my body which was nice of her. Overall she was a nice and friendly woman. She asked if i wanted any extra services. I asked what's on offer and she said £20 for HE and £40 for body to body. I chose the latter and paid her.

Then she gave me a good body to body as i was lying face down, but when i turned over, she went to suck my cock without asking me. I said "no" and then she backed off. She definitely made contact with the tip and helmet of my cock but i'm not sure if it was her lip or tongue which made contact.

The massage continued as normal and i ended up cumming from a handjob.

Service = 10/10 as she she did everything that was on the menu.
Looks = 4/10 but that was because she had let herself go.

The stupid woman needs to know that if she has an STD it can be passed on just like that.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 10:24:27 am by joebloggs275 »

Offline Muff licker

I would have let her suck me off and then shot 3 weeks worth down the back of her throat  :D

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I would have let her suck me off and then shot 3 weeks worth down the back of her throat  :D

Yes sounds like an added bonus to me  :lol:

Offline joebloggs275

Yes sounds like an added bonus to me  :lol:

LMFAO, but aren't you guys worried about getting an STD??
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 10:50:22 am by joebloggs275 »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
LMFAO, but aren't you guys worried about getting an STD??

It’s a risk to reward basis in my opinion, there are plenty of threads on here about the risks. So not going to rehash all the info.

Your review based on what you want, but I know a lot people would more likely go there knowing it may be on offer.

Offline Silver Birch

she went to suck my cock without asking me. I said "no" and then she backed off.

I have had close encounters here (shaft & ball kiss :cool:), but the only one who actually offered to suck my cock wanted 30 fucking quid extra  :dash:

Maybe I will leave my pants on next time if that's what it takes for a free bj  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline red20

Agree, some will find your negative review very positive!

Offline switftjake

Cheers for review.Negative seems harsh as she backed off when you said and all other service was good. I always agree no oral up front either at start or before in comms, suggest you do too.

Offline joebloggs275

Cheers for review.Negative seems harsh as she backed off when you said and all other service was good. I always agree no oral up front either at start or before in comms, suggest you do too.

Yh lesson learned; i'll always ask next time.
I was a bit angry when i originally posted this and yh, i do now think it's a harsh review, but I can't figure out how to change the review to neutral lol

Offline Tr1cky

I have not had unsolicited oral at a Chinese Massage but I have had a couple of B2Bs where the girl has sat on my balls and uncovered cock (not the tip).

They knew what they were doing but I was wary and had to concentrate to make sure that I didn't "slip in"

Offline switftjake

I was a bit angry when i originally posted this and yh, i do now think it's a harsh review, but I can't figure out how to change the review to neutral lol
Report your own original post saying you want to change rating, But prob not worth it as that parlour has plenty of good and neutral reviews so this gives some balance. People can read and make up their mind from this discussion

Offline Silver Birch

I don't think you need to change the rating. You deemed it as an unwelcome and unexpected intrusion and if I felt that way, it would be negative for me too.