Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela sexy 69  (Read 6302 times)

1 review(s) for Pamela sexy 69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jDguy

Hello ladies oops :D & gentlemen this my second review here my Sunday evening punt in Lewisham.

External Link/Members Only

@£70/hr she is a good punt.

Very close to Lewisham station. Clean comfortable terraced house shared with another girl - warm and cosy inside. No problem to bring my bike in for the duration either. Phoned her around 5pm for 1 hr booking at 8pm she sounds very good on phone but definitely a receptionist was talking to me as Pamela's English was not good when I saw her.

Her English is ok, but not great, so she comes across as slightly shy. We managed to communicate perfectly well, though. I'll go into more detail below, but the time spent was extremely relaxed - she gave the impression that nothing was too much trouble, and genuinely wanted to please

Pamela gave me a superb massage - really relaxing - all over. She then gave me oral, we had great sex in a couple of positions, a perfect pair of natural breasts I've ever seen. Her pictures are accurate she isn't pretty but not ugly and possibly she is 40+ not 25 as on her profile interestingly when I was shagging I was feeling baywatch babe Pamela  :lol:

I then spent a wonderful however long it was being massaged by Pamela- she clearly knows what she is doing ! When I was suitably relaxed, her mouth found my cock and if I hadn't asked to massage her, it all would have been over very quickly !

She seemed to really enjoy massaging me all over with her, I loved every minute of it. Smooth, soft skin, wonderful curves....

I couldn't wait any longer, as Pamela got on top of me, dangling those breasts in front of my face - heaven !! We swapped to missionary, and again she very obviously had a great time, which brought me to the point of no return.......

When I'd recovered, I was offered a shower, after which I was given a smile and a kiss to send me on my way.

A fantastic time - no clock watching, just a very sexy, attentive, sensual woman. I will certainly be back

Offline pumps

brace yourself for all the "shes ugly  :vomit:" and " her profile states bareback" comments

thanks for the accurate review mate, did she offer OWO? or try to offer bb services?

cheers

Offline jDguy

brace yourself for all the "shes ugly  :vomit:" and " her profile states bareback" comments

thanks for the accurate review mate, did she offer OWO? or try to offer bb services?

cheers

WTF I didn't even notice bareback is on her list anyway I was not offered bareback but I took her OWO was good any way

Offline pumps

WTF I didn't even notice bareback is on her list anyway I was not offered bareback but I took her OWO was good any way

i didnt either if im honest, and its not something im after either.

password02

Thanks for the review BUT the BB and the age gap issue ! - (Profile says 25 but agree she is more 40) would be a BIG Negative for me.

new2game

I'd be severely worried. You better get checked up.

PS. You must be retarded to think she's 25.

Offline pumps

I'd be severely worried. You better get checked up.

PS. You must be retarded to think she's 25.

Why do you need to be insulting?  Nobody would ever think shes 25 or 29 from looking at those photos. nobody!

Offline jDguy

guys please do not make any booking to see her until my health comes to a clear result although I didn't do bareback with her but as it's on her enjoy lists put me a concern. I'll report it back here asap.

andrei

guys please do not make any booking to see her until my health comes to a clear result although I didn't do bareback with her but as it's on her enjoy lists put me a concern. I'll report it back here asap.

its a risk with any girl we see whether she is a bb giver or not

Festisio

If she didn't offer BB to you maybe it was just ticked by the pimp who manages her AW profile.

Offline pumps

If she didn't offer BB to you maybe it was just ticked by the pimp who manages her AW profile.

bingo.

As he said theres another woman who manages the phones and "Pretends" to be the woman your calling, no doubt  shes incharge of the profile box ticking too.

Offline adindas

Offline Bangers and Gash

You must be retarded to think she's 25.

I had her down as v late 40's - and that's being kind.

Thanks for the review. Definitely one to swerve.  :thumbsup:

Offline jDguy

Guys I'm dumped Pamela contracted hepatitis c from Tommy Lee  :lol:

well not this Pamela :lol: finally my gum clinic results came as clear.  I think it's the receptionist who manages her profile because when I asked her do you need any feedback she seems doesn't know about AW!

anyway my cock is hungry since Sunday already planned to see another lady will report it later.

LL

well not this Pamela :lol: finally my gum clinic results came as clear.
So when did you see her?  The GUM clinic would have told you to wait 2 weeks before getting tested (after the punt which you were worried about).  Then the results would take at least a week after that to come back.

Offline Rickrabbit

So when did you see her?  The GUM clinic would have told you to wait 2 weeks before getting tested (after the punt which you were worried about).  Then the results would take at least a week after that to come back.

....he said in the review that it was his Sunday punt (Jan 5th therefore) and he had test results today 3 days later. Now thats what I call service!   :cool:

Offline pumps

My punting friend went to visit this outfit today and something he said about the location and place alerted me to your report

you said "Clean comfortable terraced house" 
My friend said it was a ground in a block of council flats and they've been there for weeks.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 09:41:09 pm by pumps »

LL

My punting friend went to visit this outfit today and something he said about the location and place alerted me to your report

My friend said it was a ground in a block of council flats and they've been there for weeks.

He also failed to mention the girl he saw looks like a reject from "snog, marry, avoid"

Offline lewishamguy

why don't you tell your friend to join here and make a review about her so that we can compare both reviews.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:28:17 pm by lewishamguy »

Offline pumps

why don't you tell your friend to join here and make a review about her so that we can compare both reviews.

see below

He also failed to mention the girl he saw looks like a reject from "snog, marry, avoid"

he did mention that, but he went to see another girl who works at the same address. i didnt say he went to see pamela hahaha
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:38:22 am by pumps »

Milfzpunter

Right lads anyone know where she gone?

Milfzpunter

Offline lewishamguy

Right lads anyone know where she gone?

in Hollywood introducing new episodes of Baywatch :P :D