Author Topic: Sarah genesis swalwell  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

I know I said no more massages but couldn't resist.

Comms- easy by text

Location- swalwell, dead easy to find and as long as you miss rush our pretty discreet.

Meeting- had the urge at 4pm so text genesis and got a 45min app for £30. Arrived a few mins late due to traffic and met a young mid 20s Sarah. Very tiny, facially good looking and a nice body. Stripped off and she asked what kind of massage and reeled off a list, halfway through the list was sensual so I said that please. She was chatty,flirty and very funny and we had a laugh as she gave me a sensual massage better than Nikki at hexham. It was basically 35mins of oily ball and cock teasing, on the turn she massaged me more and was shoving her tits in my face. 5 mins to go she says so you want happy ending? I said yes please to which she laughed and said ask me earlier next time, I wish I had as I think she would do cum twice. She put my hand on her ass and delivered an outstanding he and drained every drop. Paid up £30 for 45mins(was there 50) and £20 for he. Walked out the door and bumped into Nikki who looked even fitter!

Overall fantastic punt, 10/10. I was getting bored of massages but that has remit the fire. It was the most sexual and fun massage I have had.  Will be booking Nikki and Sarah for a double massage very soon!

Anyone knowing b2b is available? I didn't ask.