External Link/Members OnlyAnd
External Link/Members OnlyBooked Kat for a 15 min quickie £30 . Comms were excellent. Went from text to arriving within an hour.
Location is a street a stones throw from
Hylton Road. Plenty parking
I don’t normally go for WG as mature as Kat but I’m glad I did. Warm welcome, and was kept entertained all the way through. She’s a very funny girl. Not sure how old she is as I’ve seen 3 different ages from different ads but I say she could easily pass for late 30s
OW (as advertised) was enthusiastic and obviously well practised. She soon cottoned on I liked the dirty talk and told me of her wicked going’s on from the previous week. She then got on top before I took my go and filled the rubber. Cleaned up with assistance from Kat and sent on my merry way
Well recommended and I’ll definitely be back for a longer session. She’s filth!!!