Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie212121 - Nottingham - positive but only just  (Read 1947 times)

8 review(s) for sophie212121 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sureshot

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £50 in call

I liked the "normal look" on her profile, no fake glamour pics or bullshit about the best blow job around etc so gave her a shot.

Quick and easy booking all done over the phone. no need for endless texts or emails.

Flat is easy to find, safe parking and clean tidy etc.

First impressions were shes a nice friendly bird, very welcoming and chatty (but not when its business time).

She has got a bit of spare chub on her, id say easily a 14 and not the 12 she states.  Good tits and trimmed pussy.

Session went with full dfk, ro (tasted nice and fresh), covered oral and shagging in a few positions.

Got the full time with a bit of come down after i blew my load so not rushed out the door.

Service was good but not exceptional and she seems a genuine nice girl. A bit like fucking your next door neighbour :D

Only drawbacks were she made no effort to dress up, just a tatty dressing gown and regular underwear which was a shame coz i think she would look good in some nice lingerei.  Covered oral was also a downer particularly as she states owo on her profile (at discretion of course!)

If she did owo id definitely go back again but probably not worth another visit imo.

Offline kingkong69

Thanks for the review matey I like the girl next door Only problem she doesn't do owo..She was on my to do list but i guess she not in it now..

Offline ZeroCount

Nice review, thanks. Very timely, I've been debating seeing her for a while, as the "girl next door" thing she has going on appealed to me too. It may have been an "only just positive" for you, but she sounds good to me for fifty quid.

Offline Newtothisstuff

She's recently been added to my list as a 'possible.'  OWO doesn't bother me. I do like the idea of some pussy hair. Trimmed or not. It's quite rare to find a girl who doesn't shave. How hairy is she? For £50, I'm even more tempted to go and find out.

Offline kingkong69

She does dfk which i like very much..

Sureshot

She's recently been added to my list as a 'possible.'  OWO doesn't bother me. I do like the idea of some pussy hair. Trimmed or not. It's quite rare to find a girl who doesn't shave. How hairy is she? For £50, I'm even more tempted to go and find out.

Lol! How do you measure hairiness :lol:

It was short / neatly trimmed.  No chance of an accinental floss!

Offline kingkong69

There is a photonoh her in avpist..She dont look that bice..

Sureshot

There is a photonoh her in avpist..She dont look that bice..

Whats avpist? 

Shes attractive without being a stunner.  Has a great natural smile and nice personality so imo that appeals more than some model type with a cunt attitude.

Her verification pic doesnt do her many favors tho.

Offline Newtothisstuff

The ID photo certainly doesn't help. No wonder she hides it.

Offline RedKettle

Thanks for review, like others I was close to seeing her.

Shame about the no OWO, I think that kills this one for me.