Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxGemxGemxx - Nottingham  (Read 2644 times)

25 review(s) for xXgemXgemXx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by acorn50]

Offline GSR-MAN

External Link/Members Only

Iv seen a few girls that I haven’t reviewed so I thought id catch up whilst iv got some time on my hands. I met Gemma around 5-6 months ago through her advert on vivastreet (im not sure if her adultwork profile was up at that stage). I gave her call and arranged a time to meet on the day. Communication was fine with Gem and we exchange a few texts about services on offer and outfit requests etc.
I arrived on Gem’s street and as mentioned in previous reviews it is a little difficult to find but Gem gave instructions over the phone and eventually found my way there.
I knocked on and was greeted by Gem who was wearing, fishnet stockings and great matching underwear set that was requested.
A few people have mentioned about gems pics and I must say her body is in really good shape, nicely toned and looking great. Gem’s face isn’t the greatest but it certainly isn’t the worst and it’s definitely better than her pics suggested.
The cash was handed over and again confirmed service with Gem (some oral with CIM and swallow). Onto the bed and starts with a bit of a massage to get me going, Gem then asks me to turn me over and slips my boxers off.
Gem gets to work slowly licking and wanking me eventually less and less use of her hands and Gem was full on deep throating me, nose to hip, with loads of saliva dripping all over. Gem can do this for quite some and seems to genuinely like giving a BJ. Gem continued and I eventually came down Gem’s throat whilst she was Depp throating me. Gem did comment that she didn’t know how much cum there was or how it tasted as when I came it went straight down her throat as my cock was all the way down.
After 5-10 mins downtime/chat Gem then started again with the same treatment and added in some ball rubbing to get me going. Again I came down Gem’s throat and she took it like a trooper.
Checked the time and we had gone over by 10/15 mins but at no point was I rushed.

A few extra points to consider, through the down time Gem was very easy to talk to and came across friendly, the room we were in wasn’t the best and although not a complete dump it was very shabby and could do with a lick of paint. There were also some nice kisses from Gem that weren’t exactly DFK however I didn’t ask for this so the kisses Gem threw in were quite nice.

Would I go back again?.........Yes.

Hope this helps

Offline kingkong69

Only issue i had with Gems was glat smell of cigarette smoke..Got loads of explaining to the  other half..

Offline Dick Cheese

Thanks for the review mate.How long did you book and what cost?

Offline GSR-MAN

Thanks for the review mate.How long did you book and what cost?

Sorry I forgot to mention this, it was for 30 minutes and £60

Offline Bangers and Gash

A 2ltr bottle of White Lightening and a tube of Pringles would be more than plenty for this one.

Offline robx66

Does she have a nice boobs ???
Thanks

Offline NervousJ

Offline Jb1981

Does she have a nice boobs ???
Thanks

I found her bolt ons awful. Very poor surgery with scars, mid shaped etc.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review I fancy a session of her deep throating me, no contact number on aw and the vs one is about a quid a min? If anyone has her number they can send by pm it would be appreciated.

Dilly1

Good review I fancy a session of her deep throating me, no contact number on aw and the vs one is about a quid a min? If anyone has her number they can send by pm it would be appreciated.

If you message her on AW she will send it you.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
If you message her on AW she will send it you.

Nice one thanks, I have no feedback on aw so wasn’t sure if she’d respond, some don’t, my aw nick is similar to my ukp nick and I don’t what girls knowing they are going to get a review if they Sus it’s me before I arrive, could go either way...

Offline John the Sextist

ILO,

I made contact with her around a month ago with intentions of meeting, as yet have been unable to owing to not being in the area, however, your wish has been granted my friend.

Hope you get what you want, enjoy the deepthroating and let us all know if it went well lol  :yahoo: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:59:53 pm by John the Sextist »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Much appreciated matey, feel free to remove it Now ive made a note

Offline John the Sextist

New to UKP, HTF do I remove the number?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline djlionheart

I had a similar experience with Gem aswell, can't remember about any smell of cigarette smoke as we skipped the kissing and wanted her to give me the PSE on my cock for the full 30 mins booking.

Offline John the Sextist

Why don't you review your similar experience on here then so we can become more informed, this is a 360 degree site, not a one way street!!

:dash: :dash: :dash: