Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah - Amour, (savannahamour AdultWork) - Wallsend  (Read 1197 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Shitehawk

External Link/Members Only

1 hour booked through Amour cost £110.

Decent flat in Wallsend with free on street parking, easy to find and quite close to the Metro station for those who prefer public transport.

Booking process was very easy with Amours call handler. Postcode provided when booking the day before, confirmed on the morning of the booking. All sorted easily and professionally.

On to the event itself,  its been a while since I last met Savannah but I needn't have worried, she is as good as ever,  better in fact!
She is facially very attractive and has a fantastic, trim body, she clearly makes an effort to look good for us punters.
Enthusiastic kissing,  fabulous owo and clearly enjoys RO then on with the magic hat for sex in cowgirl which was so good I couldn't hold back for long and that was that!! I confess that I'm a one pop only merchant but the hour absolutely flew by with this amazing lass.
I wont be leaving it long before I return to see her.
Highly recommended.

Offline OscarC

Great lass, been a few months since I saw her last, must correct that soon!

Also on AW as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, she's another one I really need to see.

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review Shitehawk, great girl imho  :thumbsup:

Online Kev3773

Good review, she's a great lass but her hours make it difficult for me to see her more often  :(

Offline Sar-Major

Good review, she's a great lass but her hours make it difficult for me to see her more often  :(

Cheers for the Review S-H.  :drinks:

Totally agree Alf.

I had a booking the other month when she was working on a Wednesday evening, but she cancelled for personal reasons.  :cry:

Shit happens, but at least I got a couple of hours notice about it.  :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fiddlesticks9999

Seen her a couple of times and she's as good as you describe - must revisit.

Offline NotTooOld4It

One of my favourites. I must look her up again.

Offline toon972

Good review, saw her earlier this year and enjoyed myself. Just to add I parked in the Asda car park which is only a couple of minutes walk, that is if it is the same flat.

Offline Winker121

Good review, saw her earlier this year and enjoyed myself. Just to add I parked in the Asda car park which is only a couple of minutes walk, that is if it is the same flat.
You need to watch out with shitty supermarket car parks mind. I got a demand for forty two quid from one of them for parking outside of their rules whatever they are. Photos of my car arriving and leaving with time and dates on letter so embarrassment a possibility.

Offline CELICA GT

Same for me Alfie, really want to have a re- visit, but virtually impossible for me theses days  :(

Offline toon972

You need to watch out with shitty supermarket car parks mind. I got a demand for forty two quid from one of them for parking outside of their rules whatever they are. Photos of my car arriving and leaving with time and dates on letter so embarrassment a possibility.

Ok that could be a bit awkward for some, apart from the money hit. I did go in the shop for a few minutes, don't know if that made any difference.