Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NinaSexySpanish - Earl's Court  (Read 2760 times)

4 review(s) for NinaSexySpanish (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Anadin

Price: £80 (£60 + £20 for 1 extra)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This year I’ve pretty much lost all my regulars so I've been forced to branch out and here was my first attempt. Nina was available and looked good in her pics so I made a booking. She’s all business so you send a text and receive what seems like a generic response with a menu. Comms were pretty good from then on but you could get the sense that she’s possibly been fucked about quite a bit in the past so she very organised, no messing about at all.

I booked for 30 minutes and went to the area she told me to go to and called. Then I had to do a walk by before getting the actual house number, I think to be seen on CCTV, not the first time I've had to do this but some will be put off by doing so.

Got into her place and she was pleasant enough, really good looking too. I handed over the fee, then showered and we got down to it. I probably should have just paid the full whack cause everything was an extra. A couple of positions, a bit of DFK, I was unfortunately refused doggy for the usual reason so that was a bit of a downer but I guess the whole thing was fine for what it was.

I think I’d go back, for £60 quid she’s a good quickie but not the GFE I usually go for, OK I didn’t feel any chemistry or the warmth but I don’t think that makes it a terrible punt. She’s pretty upfront about what’s available so it just about sneaks into a positive.

6.5/10

Offline PatMacGroin

One of my pet peeves is when profiles include overly complicated pricing structures:

" Rates Affordable But Non-Negotiable
- 30min basic services £60 included: oral with condom, cum once
- 30min vip service £100 include: you can choose 2 extras
- 45min basic services £100inlcuded: oral with condom and another extra
- 1h basic services £120 included: oral with condom, cum twice and massage or
- 1h vip services £150 included: French kiss, Owo, Cim, 69, Cum twice, sex and massage.

EXTRA SERVICES: £20 plus each one in case you would like to add in the basic services. That are: French Kiss, OWO, CIM, 69, Cum Twice, Your Outfit Choice, Massage, Toys, Strap-on and Watersport."

So basically EVERYTHING is actually £20 extra, unless you book the 1hr VIP service, and then you would still have to pay more for some services such as if you want her to wear an outfit or use toys! Sounds too much like a crap Romanian style service too me.

Offline tantric talents

She’s been around a while. I think she was Mels partner in crime from my notes.

Offline booblord

Is she bubble butt category? From the pictures it appears she has great bum... Please OP can you confirm?

Offline tantric talents

I was unfortunately refused doggy for the usual reason

What do you mean? What reason?
Most girls enjoy doggy and it means they can avoid looking at our ugly old mugs, check their phones etc :lol:

Offline Anadin

What do you mean? What reason?
Most girls enjoy doggy and it means they can avoid looking at our ugly old mugs, check their phones etc :lol:

Apparently its too big for doggy :unknown:

Is she bubble butt category? From the pictures it appears she has great bum... Please OP can you confirm?

Honestly I  can't really remember her bum, mainly because I didn't get her in doggy.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 09:40:58 pm by Anadin »

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review.As you say, she looks really good looking in the photos. Does seem a lot of hard work though with having to jump through hoops just to get to see her.Can't say I'm a fan of all those crafty add-ons either.Does she present you with a printed bill at the end listing what you had and how much it all cost?! Also, the frankly ridiculous "too big for doggy" excuse just doesn't cut it.Because of the angle,if you are going in doggy style I think you may be giving her, slightly, less of your cock than in mish. That's maybe up for debate though....... 

Offline tantric talents

Also, the frankly ridiculous "too big for doggy" excuse just doesn't cut it.Because of the angle,if you are going in doggy style I think you may be giving her, slightly, less of your cock than in mish. That's maybe up for debate though.......
Yes I would agree with you but it’s a strange one as some girls can really gape in doggy and take all sizes easily. I have had others who either genuinely feel pain particularly if they have short vaginas and you bottom out on their cervix at the wrong angle.
It’s something they and the punter often can better control in mish.
For some I think those past painful experiences can put up a bit of a psychological barrier which can be overcome with a bit of discussion and cooperation with an experienced considerate and careful  willing punter.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 10:46:21 am by tantric talents »