Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TemptationAndDesires - Bradford - Such a horny meet!!  (Read 1916 times)

16 review(s) for TemptationAndDesires (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for Sensual-in-Bradford (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
16 review(s) for NaughtyJessBradford (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Gorila56

Name - TemptationAndDesires

Link - External Link/Members Only

Location - BD2 area of Bradford. Main road with plenty of unrestricted parking. Be aware that there is no shower but she did offer to run the bath as she is having the place done when I met her about 1 month ago.

Services - OWO, Reverse Oral, Protected sex, CIM, Swallow.

Price - £100 for 1 hour.

Communication - Quick and easy. Sent a text the day before and she replied within a few hours for a hassle free arrangement the next day. Just how I like it!  :yahoo: She sent me a postcode on the day and then her house number when I arrived.

The meet - Parked up near her property and sent a quick text. I did run 15 minutes late but let her know and she was fine with it. She disclosed her house number and off I went. Knocked on the door and the door was opened with her hiding behind.

I entered and turned around to be greeted by a good looking MILF!  :dance: Her age is slightly generous and she did say she was a couple of years older and has lost weight recently but hey, I was pretty pleased.

She took me upstairs to the room which was clean but there did appear to be a lingering smell of smoke. Didn't bother me but might bother some of you guys. Anyways, we started kissing and undressing until we were naked - no taste of smoke here which was good as it really would put me off.

Then she went straight into OWO. A nice action, lots of variation in pace and can take it deep too. This very nearly got me off so I went for some RO and was introduced to a beautiful smooth shaved pussy which tasted quite neutral. She allows fingers and really does love RO. I was down there for about 10 minutes and got her to orgasm a few times until she was shaking and sensitive to the point where she had to throw me off  :D.

Once she got her breath back, she put the condom on, put me on my back and rode me as hard as she could whilst I grabbed her massive tits until I had to stop her! Then went onto missionary for a while with some very hard banging and finally into doggy. A good 30 mins of fucking and I was ready to cum but she insisted that she wanted it all in her mouth so she got me sitting on the edge of the bed whilst she was on the floor and sucked me off until I exploded in her mouth! She showed me what I'd produced and then swallowed it all without a flinch! Awesome!

Finally, she let me clean up and use the bathroom, gave me a kiss and let me out of the door a very happy (and very shaky) man!

Positives - Good looking, nice body, very friendly and provides a fantastic service!

Negatives - No shower facility. I had showered prior to seeing her so it wasnt a problem but it may be for some. She all

Visit again - Hell yes! She emptied me and left me hugely satisfied so why not?

Summary - A good looking MILF next door who provides a fantastic service at a good price. She's also easy to get on with and friendly. Well recommended!

Offline PussyLover789

Ive seen her too, she fucking HOT! great at what she does  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing MrG.

I've thought about this one more than once BUT Stevedave and the now departed Stickman both described her as "saggy" which binned her for me.

I accept one mans idea of heaven is anothers idea of hell but WTF is going off with this lasses body ??

Offline Gorila56

Cheers for sharing MrG.

I've thought about this one more than once BUT Stevedave and the now departed Stickman both described her as "saggy" which binned her for me.

I accept one mans idea of heaven is anothers idea of hell but WTF is going off with this lasses body ??

Hmmm saggy.... Maybe a little bit but not off-putting imo. Somewhat like Stella Cox's tits but slightly smaller. Her body was fine, I think her skin has now shrunk so she doesn't have as many lumps and bumps as before.

Certainly worth a punt, maybe 30 mins to begin with if you're unsure?  :D

Offline kingkong69

Pity she don't  do 30 mins bookings.... :(

Offline Widescreen

Pity she don't  do 30 mins bookings.... :(

Well, I just looked on her AW page and she is showing as being in Beverley, guess its for the Weekend and does 30 mins for 100 or an hour for 140.....

Offline kingkong69

Sorry guys,I think i got  bit confused with Grorilla review..He said £100 for the hour..Now thanks the fellow punter above is says £100 is for 30 mins..Not paying 100 pounds for 30 mins. :scare:

Offline gfeman

Sorry guys,I think i got  bit confused with Grorilla review..He said £100 for the hour..Now thanks the fellow punter above is says £100 is for 30 mins..Not paying 100 pounds for 30 mins. :scare:
Agreed £100 for 30mins is alittle steep for me too. Only exception for me would be if someone is really well reviewed and there was little chance of disappointment after handing over that hard earned cash.
But if that's what she charges then it's upto her can't argue.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Agreed £100 for 30mins is alittle steep for me too. Only exception for me would be if someone is really well reviewed and there was little chance of disappointment after handing over that hard earned cash.
But if that's what she charges then it's upto her can't argue.

That's her touring rate albeit Bridlington ain't much of a tour IMHO. Her reviews, when she's in Bradistan, all seem to be at £100ph which is much more like it.

Zeus1973

She's ace. Nothing saggy about her.

Offline PussyLover789

She's ace. Nothing saggy about her.
Maybe you should leave a review then

Offline muffin

Guys i saw her not long ago and i will do a full review when time permits. To add to this thread i would comments as follows. This lass used to be a very famous bradford prozzie. Not sure if i should name her at this point. She has had some major issues in her life. She has list about 4 stone and imho doesnt look well. The house and her smell of smoke
. Service wise she still gives an excellent blowy and is very enthusiastic but i for 1 wont go back till she gains some weight.

Offline Gorila56

Guys i saw her not long ago and i will do a full review when time permits. To add to this thread i would comments as follows. This lass used to be a very famous bradford prozzie. Not sure if i should name her at this point. She has had some major issues in her life. She has list about 4 stone and imho doesnt look well. The house and her smell of smoke
. Service wise she still gives an excellent blowy and is very enthusiastic but i for 1 wont go back till she gains some weight.

I would never have guessed because:

1) Whilst there was a faint smell, it wasn't drastic. Im a none smoker and hate the smell
2) She did tell me she lost weight but when I saw her, which was 1 month ago, she looked fine. She didn't look anorexic and I would put her at a size 8-10 for sure.

Oh and yes, she's currently touring so her rates are higher as they are outcalls. I paid £100 for 1 hour all inclusive.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Guys i saw her not long ago and i will do a full review when time permits. To add to this thread i would comments as follows. This lass used to be a very famous bradford prozzie. Not sure if i should name her at this point.She has had some major issues in her life. She has list about 4 stone and imho doesnt look well. The house and her smell of smoke

Why ??

A simple search for her old, indexed profile, "tells" all.

She's been around for years.

Offline sarauk

• Service Provider
just to answer you guys, yes I smoke socially but not in the house, I have a couple of regs that smoke , I myself never ever smoke in the bedroom, so maybe been unlucky to have been that day, I apologise for this, as for me not being well, I am the healthiest I have been in a long time, I have lost 4 stone due to stopping drinking alcohol and becoming more healthy. thanks for the others kind words mwah x