Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy (Asian Selection) - Earl's Court - fab first asian anal experience  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

External Link/Members Only

My first time using Asian Selection and wanted to have an anal experience with an Asian hottie so requested a recommendation. The agency suggested Candy and said she would take care of me starting with a sexy assisted shower

Easy to find location just a minute or two's walk from Earl's Court tube station.

When I arrived was greeted by a smiling Candy dressed in sexy lingerie...looked similar to her profile pictures albeit they are photoshopped a bit.

Paid £150 for an hour...which included all the services listed on her profile page with no extra charges.

Into the shower together as planned where I got my first view of Candy’s hot body. Plenty of DFK and lots of mutual body feeling proved a great way to get to know each other
After drying each other off we moved to the bedroom for the real fun to begin....

Once on the bed Candy began to demonstrate her full range of services starting with a lovely BBBJ taking care of both my cock and balls.
She then asked if I fancied a rimming session which I agreed to....her tongue went everywhere and very deep.  Realising I needed to taste her pussy and ass Candy then moved into 69 to give me complete access to both holes for my tongue and fingers.

After a good 15 minutes of oral and getting very close to cumming Candy suggested we start to fuck. So on with the condom and she hopped on in Cowgirl and began riding me for all her worth. We went through a variety of positions including RCG and Mish, with lots of DFK, before ending up in my favourite doggie.
Again wanting to make sure I got everything offered on her list Candy asked me to start fucking her ass which I was very glad to do. She helped me enter and once comfortably in I pounded her...a lovely tight hole and a great view !!!

I started to make noises that I was about to cum and with great timing Candy pulled away, whipped off the cover and brought me to a finish in her mouth. She didn’t swallow but no worries it was a fabulous end to a great sex session.

We cleaned up and CAndy started a nice back massage until after a few minutes she noticed I was ready for round 2.
Pretty much a repeat of round one with me struggling to keep up with this Thai hottie. This time I did fill the bag whilst deep in her asshole

If you are looking for a hot all services experience with a Thai babe then I would recommend Candy....I left worn out, spent and dreaming of a fantastic experience

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Forgot to say this punt happened back in the spring.  Since then I have seen quite a few of the Asian Selection girls and have been impressed with the service they offer.  Have reviewed Donna and Star earlier on here.

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. She sounds good. I thought her pictures looked familiar though so after racking by brains I checked on Olina's website where she goes under the name of Lola. I haven't seen her in the flesh though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stanford97

You’ve had three bookings with this agency, what would be your general opinion on the level of photoshopping/glammed-up-photos and the services advertised?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I accept that the photos will be glammed up, but I haven’t been disappointed with the girls when I have met them...they look sexy and hot albeit not quite like the pictures

As for services they have all provided exactly what is shown on their profiles and most importantly have willingly offered them with enthusiasm

Overall I have been impressed with the selection of girls offered by Asian Selection...although I appreciate they also appear on most of the other Asian sites

Hope that helps