Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: British_sophia69xx - Reading  (Read 3354 times)

1 review(s) for British_sophia69xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BOBBY2015

I met this Girl a month back at a Hotel in reading for and Hour meet including some agreed  filming Pictures , We had a great session she is as her profile , with a very pretty face and nice personality ,  She loves oral and Ro and was not camera shy in the least , I have some great footage of her licking sucking and stroking my cock with full eye contact all the time ,  We did some great  doggy with me pounding her pussy whist fingering  her tight arse hole with two fingers she squirmed a bit when in pushed a little to hard and deep with my cock and fingers at the same time but she was literally dripping wet and seemed to enjoy it , Her clit is on the large side and you can feel it throbbing as you fuck her I took the time to give it plenty of attention and had her moaning with her head back whilst i took  her clit and gave it a good tongue grinding I could taste her juices as I munched away this was followed by long session of her riding me cowgirl ,So i could film some  good clips of my cock penetrating her slowly and  deeply , I finished with the obligatory cum shot facial pushing my cum which was all over her face  into her mouth with my Cock . A little bit of rest and the she woke my cock up  with some slow sensual oral with full eye contact , She asked me to fuck her hard so I obliged , she made sure she spoke loud enough for it to be recorded and i have to say she  sounds and looks very convincing when  I played back later . I pounded her on top for about ten minutes and then she switched to reverse cowgirl riding my cock until I shot my load ( protected ) in her pussy , I showered no rush we chatted and left with promise of further encounter which I will def follow up on .  Next time I will go for some Anal which in truth I was up for this time I just couldn't hold on and had to empty my load ! and i didn't have time for round three though I think she would have def been up for it time allowing 

Offline DrConners

OMFG Captain Lack of Paragraphs you've only gone & done it again !!   :sarcastic:

That book award is not going to be fourthcoming anytime soon is it !!!!  ;)

Offline BOBBY2015

Im sure  they appreciate all your comments at the local book writers club . I’m sure your very detailed and very well liked  and tell everyone how it should be done all of the time. Your opinion has no value to me . Now I’m gonna concentrate on something less time consuming than responding any further.

OMFG Captain Lack of Paragraphs you've only gone & done it again !!   :sarcastic:

That book award is not going to be fourthcoming anytime soon is it !!!!  ;)

Offline DrConners

Shame, your sense of humour failure is your problem I guess - I was kidding.

Sounds like she was lots of fun regardless.

She's part of the group 'British liaisons' - if you search on here you'll find the girls are pimped out - Not for me but thanks for the review.

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the review.  Whilst I prefer a but more punctuation in my own punts, I’m pleased you had a great time.  I appreciate you taking the time to share it with us.

Guy

vw

I met this Girl a month back at a Hotel in reading for and Hour meet including some agreed  filming Pictures , We had a great session she is as her profile , with a very pretty face and nice personality ,  She loves oral and Ro and was not camera shy in the least , I have some great footage of her licking sucking and stroking my cock with full eye contact all the time ,  We did some great  doggy with me pounding her pussy whist fingering  her tight arse hole with two fingers she squirmed a bit when in pushed a little to hard and deep with my cock and fingers at the same time but she was literally dripping wet and seemed to enjoy it , Her clit is on the large side and you can feel it throbbing as you fuck her I took the time to give it plenty of attention and had her moaning with her head back whilst i took  her clit and gave it a good tongue grinding I could taste her juices as I munched away this was followed by long session of her riding me cowgirl ,So i could film some  good clips of my cock penetrating her slowly and  deeply , I finished with the obligatory cum shot facial pushing my cum which was all over her face  into her mouth with my Cock . A little bit of rest and the she woke my cock up  with some slow sensual oral with full eye contact , She asked me to fuck her hard so I obliged , she made sure she spoke loud enough for it to be recorded and i have to say she  sounds and looks very convincing when  I played back later . I pounded her on top for about ten minutes and then she switched to reverse cowgirl riding my cock until I shot my load ( protected ) in her pussy , I showered no rush we chatted and left with promise of further encounter which I will def follow up on .  Next time I will go for some Anal which in truth I was up for this time I just couldn't hold on and had to empty my load ! and i didn't have time for round three though I think she would have def been up for it time allowing

Sounds a good one, the agency seem to expand west periodically.

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Harry Monk

It's appreciated when people review but putting in just a little extra effort to set out the review makes it easier to read I agree.

You say you'll go back for A but it's not on her likes, did you discuss it when you met ?

:drinks:

Offline switftjake

Nice review cheers. Humour or offhand comments can be taken too seriously or personally on this forum as I found out. Best advice is to just shrug it off if you can

Offline silk51

Bobby, how would you describe looks/body?

Offline cakerusk

Thank you for the review but I think i will pass.

Is she not from the group who was offering BB for £50 extra?

Offline jamesm014

What about comms? No number on her profile. Been on my HL a while but no number. Have messaged her before, but got no answer.

Offline jamesm014

Yeah saw that too, just now. Kinda sketchy

Offline king tarzan

Nasty and shocking!! :scare: :scare: :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline AllenTheMan

Just looked at all the profiles and only one offers: External Link/Members Only

Black sheep of the family maybe?

Offline Avg_Joe

i'm sure i've seen her profile pic elsewhere on a different profile, for a skank that used to be in the abingdon area of oxfordshire, nasty_slut or somethign similar, i forgot as she looked rough as fuck and i hid her immediately
Banned reason: White knight.

Offline cakerusk

No, i don't think so. If I remember correctly this group (atleast most of them) were openly writing BB as extra. That is the reason the girls from this group never ended up my hitlist. And if you look at my original post, it is a month old when they were fairly new to AW and i think by that time most of them had removed BB from their profile., hence, my sentence has "was" not is.

vw

No, i don't think so. If I remember correctly this group (atleast most of them) were openly writing BB as extra. That is the reason the girls from this group never ended up my hitlist. And if you look at my original post, it is a month old when they were fairly new to AW and i think by that time most of them had removed BB from their profile., hence, my sentence has "was" not is.

there was a few from memory

This one

External Link/Members Only

And British_sophia69xx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offering BB at £50 extra.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:24:30 pm by vw »

Offline cakerusk

And if you search her number in BB Avoidance threat, she is on the list as well.
Also search id number 4273360 and 4436205, who are the member of same group, they have listed previously of BB.

Apologies, i am on phone and its very difficult to cut and paste the link, hence only the id numbers

Offline AllenTheMan

Fair play guys, i had two of them in my hotlist but definitely removed - No point in taking any sort of risk!