Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Earl's court  (Read 1508 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OmegaRed

External Link/Members Only

Comms : Phoned on day when I was off from work and arranged same day meet at 12.30pm

Location : 1 min walk from warwick road exit of earls court station. About 8 flats in house, the main entrance looked a bit of a dump.

Price : £220 for 1.5 hours

Services : FK, OWO, RO, 69 and protected sex in various positions.

The WG : After having punted for the first time in a few years recently and not being able to pop twice in an hour, I tried a 1.5 hour booking, but still could only pop once. I have to say though Victoria went all out to get me to pop twice and her level of commitment and energy to doing this was A1. She never gave up trying to please me and was outstanding in this respect.

Victoria is early 20’s with a great body, attractive very friendly and easy to get on with. Her English is average. Lovely boobs and attitude

On arrival, she gave a nice kiss and turned around letting me grope her while pushing up against me. Agreed services, paperwork and went for a shower.

On return, lots of nice kissing, groping and undressing. Gave good OW. Went into 69 and she was very fresh and clean. Had my balls sucked for the first time and actually liked it. She knew how to do it without it being painful like I had expected. Then she oiled me up and grinded my dick against her butt and I got really carried away and after a while came everywhere on her body. This was really unexpected and turned me on completely as the few SP that I’ve seen before never did this – there was no penetration obviously here, but it really got me going.

Chatted for a while and had a massage.

Then went into more OWO and she was really sucking hard and giving it everything effortwise. She was like a machine and wouldn’t leave my cock alone but I just couldn’t get to a second pop. Even telling her I’m not going to pop again, didn’t stop her trying which was really appreciated and gave great views.

I gave her RO and after a little while she keeps stopping me saying she didn’t want to cum. I was a bit surprised by this – don’t know if anyone else has made her cum or she has told them to stop? Maybe it was my technique?

As she didn’t want RO, has protected sex and pounded her more in various positions, great view in doggy against a big mirror she has in her room

Summary : Victoria has been the best SP I’ve punted so far. Her effort to please me even when I knew I was done was spot on. If you’re worried performing more than once, this is the girl to go to as she’s not put off and works hard for her money. She does do lots of moaning which some people may find off putting but I liked it especially when she was kissing my ears.

Visit again : Yup. I had a great time. Hard working service provider keen to please
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:14:26 pm by OmegaRed »

STAR-LORD

Thanks - posted the wrong link like a noob!

Not quite sure what happened there, but it's no problem all the same!  :D   ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline OmegaRed

I couldn't find the link on her AW profile so copied and pasted an old review link...  :dash:

STAR-LORD

I couldn't find the link on her AW profile so copied and pasted an old review link...  :dash:

Ah it's no matter dude. You altered it to the right link within the time limit so it's all gravy.  :drinks: