Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sexy Ruby: Epsom  (Read 1281 times)

21 review(s) for Miss = Busty  (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5105622) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I had wanted to see Ruby for  while but she's never been available or near enough to visit when I've been free.

Anyway, the punting gods were with me and I found myself in leafy Surrey attending an event not a million miles from Epsom
Comms were easy enough. I called up and the call was answered immediately by Ruby, who speaks good English with a soft Thai accent. Asked for 30 mins at £70 and given post code via text.

Arrived at the venue and parked up  near to flat. Parking was free as far as  I could tell, but was rather busy on the day. Called Ruby to let her know I'd arrived and given flat number. Easy and discreet entrance to the flats, slightly back from the street.

Greeted at the door by Ruby and jackpot!   :thumbsup: She's a tiny, pretty Thai milf with a tight body and big fake DD's which were  poking out of the fishnet number she was wearing. No idea of her age, as due to the magical Thai anti ageing gene she could be anywhere from 30-45. :unknown:
Quick peck on the cheek and  reconfirmation of services and funds exchanged. Ruby went to stash the cash while I got undressed.

On return, Ruby began some light kissing while wanking my cock and licking my nipples. She let me play with her pussy for and tits for a bit before we went to the bed where she gave me a bit of a titwank. On with the Mac for OWO, before swiveling  round for 69. I normally prefer OW, but hadn't brought enough cash (£10 for OW) but I gave to say she has a fantastic technique and sucks like a Dyson. She  has  a nice shaven pussy and gets very wet and appears quite responsive.

Time to fuck.and started in cowgirl,which she really got into, riding me.like a champ and leaning forward so I could suck on her big nips. Next we tried mish, with her rubbing herself and moaning, as I pounded her, which nearly made me cum there and then.

Had about 10 minutes to go, so switched to doggy and WOW! For a tiny thing she can take an absolute pounding as I went hell for.leather.
Finally couldn't hold out in that tight pussy and said I wanted to cum.on her tits. "Go for it baby" she said and I didn't need asking twice.  :yahoo:

Ruby cleaned me up before popping to the shower. I was offered one after her, which I took as I was absolutely dripping. Had a quick chat before I was on my way.

Would I return. Absolutely. She's a cracking punt, has a sexy little body  made for fucking and is a friendly chilled girl :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DrConners

Would I return. Absolutely. She's a cracking punt, has a sexy little body  made for fucking and is a friendly chilled girl :thumbsup:

Great review Chorley  :thumbsup: - And yes I totally agree with the above quote.

Shame she doesn't visit Hampshire more often - This girl could teach classes in how to treat clients  :rolleyes:

Offline Chorley

Great review Chorley  :thumbsup: - And yes I totally agree with the above quote.

Shame she doesn't visit Hampshire more often - This girl could teach classes in how to treat clients  :rolleyes:
Thanks. :hi: Say what you like about Thai's. When they get it right there's no better service provider IMHO