Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69-Keen to please Polish-EC1V  (Read 1944 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Jon_Snow1999

External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for 30 mins
Accommodation: Block of flats hidden behind a restaurant/shop, dark when entering and a few stairs but not too many.

Appearance: 8.5/10;Slim perky late 20s+ EE girl with good care of her body and hair. Good hygiene and welcoming aura. Bust does not seem large but appears reasonable and natural. Don’t remember seeing any tattoos.

Services: 9/10; I arrived 10 minutes late because my taxi from west London ran into a lot of traffic and roadworks, but she didn’t give me any attitude or hostility and said she would try to accommodate the full time booking. Started with owo, which she did exceptionally well; I skipped b2b massage to save time as she had another booking soon. Next dgy/cg/mish and finish with hr. She also offers other services for extra but I didn’t partake. Slight issue was after fk I politely asked her to use mouthwash and she looked a bit annoyed and said “You should use it to”. Tbh it’s prob a fair point as I ate a packet of crisps an hour before. Her anal region looked a bit loose as well.

Communication: Responded to initial text within 45 mins, arranged booking quickly and texted me full flat address 25 mins before time.

Overall a decent WG with good care of body and hygiene and reasonably priced.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 03:40:52 pm by Jon_Snow1999 »

Stortford

You had Dfk.are eating that's something I'd never do you expect them to be minty fresh so only fair you are.