Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liliana in Barking (highly recomended)  (Read 2170 times)

4 review(s) for Liliana L. (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jack_soa

Hey guys, just got back from Liliana's place and thought id throw up a review. Her profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

I saw some reviews on here and on her AW profile all praising so thought why not. She lives fairly close to me so I called and made a one hour booking. On her profile she states a list of uniforms and also underwear and stockings, which I ask for because stockings and matching undies are really hot. Her place is halfway between Ilford and Barking, easy enough to get to by public transport, on a main road so parking could be slightly hard. I get in and she is wearing what I asked for, leads me upstairs offers a drink. Her English is great, Im pretty sure shes not English but its kind of hard to tell.

Now comes the wiered bit, she said I look a bit young (im 22) and seems to be debating going through with it. I say that I do have id, jokingly, and she asks to see it. I thought this is a bit wierd, she then said that I should cover my name so I showed her and she said ok and we get on with it.  :wackogirl:

She asked what I was looking for, I said just her basic service, she detailed what was on her profile and asked if I wanted anything "special" or anything else that I like. She also complemented my hair (Its quite long), which no WG ever has before  :lol:.  I thought this was great touch and any first time punters should definately go to her she is very accomodating.

We get started with a lot of touching and DFK which was great, she was enthusiastic and passionate. We then moved to some OWO which went on for quite a while, again, delivered with enthusiasm and not a lot of hand action. I then ask for 69 and she is dripping wet  :). She then goes on top for a bit which was great, very enthusiastic and lots of eye contact. We then move to doggy then finish in mish. She offers me a massage, which was great completely relaxed me before time was up.

So aside from the wierd event at the start she was amazing, delivered everything I asked for, was very enthusiastic and was quite hot, nice arse, skinny-ish figure, firm boobs and cute face. After my recent bad experience this was a great change :). Just to finish il mention that we had a great conversation about Korn (if anyone knows who they are) which was the cherry on top for me  :cool:.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Now comes the wiered bit, she said I look a bit young (im 22) and seems to be debating going through with it. I say that I do have id, jokingly, and she asks to see it. I thought this is a bit wierd, she then said that I should cover my name so I showed her and she said ok and we get on with it.  :wackogirl:

Don't worry mate, she did the same thing with me. Unfortunately, I never had my ID on me, so I had to leave. I wasn't angry or anything.

I don't think it makes her wacky; it actually shows she's responsible and takes precautions with the clients she sees.

Thanks for the review.

Offline Jack_soa

Oh, I dont think shes wacky just there aint a smiley for awkward face lol. Yeah I suppose she is responsible just ive never had that before felt a bit wiered.

helmsdale

Her English is great, Im pretty sure shes not English but its kind of hard to tell.

Liliana is Hungarian (see bottom left of her AW Profile).