Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Szilvy slut xx - Enfield  (Read 635 times)

11 review(s) for x Teeny-Sisy x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punt

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

For pictures see the review below;
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=19072

Venue : 2-3 bedroom house. Punt took place in small room with nothing but a bed (room cannot be locked from inside).
Girl: same girl as the pictures. Verification photo true reflection of her. However, face to face I was underwhelmed. Bodywise exactly as pictures (slightly slimmer if anything).

Contact : same day booking via mobile. Mostly likely she is charged of the phone herself.

Meeting : I got there late due to overground cancellation. However, kept her informed.
               Never mentioned to me that she had another’s booking within 45 mins of booking time. When she opened door sh looked upset/pissed for my lateness and said you have 15mins. I wanted to walk but thought if it was soho I would sampled the girl.
The experience was exactly like soho. Rushed, complained that I was changing position too many times
however, complied. Asked which position will help me finished.

Services : OW (OWO was offer), CG, missionary, doggy (standing & on bed). Was happy to take hard pounding.  No fingering but was happy squeezing the buns.

Time/cost : 15mins/£30

Hygiene: no shower or wash up between punters. The my used condom was wrapped in wipes left on the floor. There was a Tesco bag which I’m guessing is the condom bin bag.

Conclusion: I feel I got what I paid for ( as in...I opted for towards the lower price and got lower level service) . Some might say VFM but not me. As the same P&D service as soho.

I am very tempted to put negative because
-not letting me know that it will 15mins.
-for the complaining

But on the other hand would I get anything better for 15mins/£30?
Maybe not. Plus I was late myself.  No B&S. So it’s a neutral. :drinks:

Return : No. (unless desperate for VFM P&D).

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review.   :drinks:

When you told her you were going to be late you should have asked if you can still stay for the full session you wanted.  I always do this, if they tell me they have a follow-on booking that will clash then I abort to plan B or C.

I'd be more inclined to mark this as a neg but then I'm an intolerant prick for shitty service.  (I used to be forgiving but wasted too much time and money on pretty faces who turned out to be prize cunts and not in a good way.)

Offline punt

LLPunting - sound advice. I will definitely ask if I’m running late for next time. For some reason I thought the girl will inform me that when I said I’m running late.

Also agree that in hindsight maybe it’s not ‘neutral’ but is actually borderline negative.

Online LLPunting

LLPunting - sound advice. I will definitely ask if I’m running late for next time. For some reason I thought the girl will inform me that when I said I’m running late.

Also agree that in hindsight maybe it’s not ‘neutral’ but is actually borderline negative.

Never assume the SP will do anything to help your booking happen unless you're a regular.  They may well have another punter on the hook too.