Author Topic: Massage Erdington Kimberley  (Read 4806 times)

Rang00n

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl on Vivastreet, always a bit hit and hope with Vivastreet, but communication was excellent, even sent a pic, so went for it. All communication done via Whatsapp.

Place in Erdington was OK, plenty of free parking in street, house number even, took a while to find house, knocked on wrong door, gruesome Woman scowling at me, sorry wrong address. Kimberley called me and directed me, I was in wrong road, the road splits, i took wrong one.

Rung bell on right door, door opened fully, a smiling woman, definatly the correct girl, not a skinny girl, got some meat, perfect, followed her upstairs, nice view from there, she was dressed in short dress that revealed enough, fabulous boobs, Paid 50 Quid, offered shower and took, clothes off in Massage room she leaves and let you have shower in next room, she put shower on for me and left me to it.

On to the table, she comes in, immediate lovely touch, this was going to be good, hot oil used, plenty of attention to legs and bum, swipes happily done, then she went for it, surprised me a bit but it was fabulous, I was in danger of erupting, she moved around to front, I couldnt lie down anymore, turn over please.
She had lowered dress of those boobs, ever smiling, happily oiling me up, me playing with her ass and boobs. suddenly I was leaking, she cleaned me up, I got dressed, she gave me a bottle of water and goodbyes and left a very happy man.

Go again ? Without doubt, saving pennies already

Offline dopamin

what was the massage like? sensual or firm?
any touching allowed?

Rang00n

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Medium I guess, touching was allowed, legs, ass and boobs, I didn't push it further

Offline Jasonk71


Rang00n

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She is English which was nice

Offline Jake.mackie


Offline Tricky69

Have seen Kimberly 4 times now , good looking English girl , good figure curves in the right places , very friendly , decent massage allows plenty of touching and she gives the cock plenty of attention right from the start , well worth £65 for the hour . Nice to have a decent English girl , shame theres not a lot more about to enjoy as well

Offline mr.bluesky

Sounds a good alternative to the usual Thai or Chinese massage places  :thumbsup:

Rang00n

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds a good alternative to the usual Thai or Chinese massage places  :thumbsup:
Definitely, very happy girl, good humoured

Offline Jasonk71

What part of Erdington is she based? Near the train station or High St?

Rang00n

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not going to reveal her address , more Stockland Green

Roadster

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Looks like a really good find.

Unfortunately when I see the thread title I keep seeing:

External Link/Members Only

Must check her out anyway.

Offline Bhammale39

What part of Erdington is she based? Near the train station or High St?

5 mins from Gravelly Hill station. No great mystery

Offline Lenny_007

External Link/Members Only

Rang00n

How long did you book for for the £50 as I notice someones reply later states he paid £65 for the Hour.

Also did you hint before hand via your messages that you were interested in more than just a straight massage (hence what she wore) or did it all just happen that way after you arrived ?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:45:10 am by Lenny_007 »

Offline midlandpunter

I think this is Kimberly Taylor, she also a AW profile as a Mistress.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code


Offline Tricky69

It is she very talented lol, has a BDSM room at the top of her house