Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet & Hot Giulia - Liverpool Street TOFTT  (Read 2955 times)

27 review(s) for G Blonde Delluxe  (22 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
17 review(s) for Deluxe Delia (13 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I met Giulia at a hotel near Liverpool Street. Simple to sort out the meeting over the phone because she's good at English and the hotel is easy to get into and up the lifts.

Definately the girl in the pictures. She is quite tall maybe 5'9" with a tight body. Fake boltons pierced. I thought she was hot, nice makeup.

Discussed services before starting and she said DFK and OWO were included in the price so I gave her £70 for half an hour. A shower was offered with a fresh towel so I took it

I was very happy with the meeting. She got into the DFK straight away, nice and deep. She has a very toned body which I explored. The OWO was great and she went full DT which I love. I enjoyed holding her hair which was heavy due to hair extensions. I nearly come with this so I went to RO instead for a while which was nice, she's shaved and fresh and she seemed to really enjoy it and got wet. Then for the sex and we fucked in mish and CG and she went for it!

Very happy with this encounter although she did not want me to touch her nipples because she only just had them pierced. Usually I would think this was a tactic by the WG but in this case the service was great otherwise so I will believe her for this. I will probably see her again so I will report back on the nipples

I notice since I saw her rates have increased, I definately paid 70 and I think an hour was 130 at the time but I'm not 100%
Anyway her rates are now 50/80/150

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

A Roma that offers good DFK and OwO... nice find !

How did her bolt-ons feel? Concrete, or natural :D
Any smoker's breath?

cheers  :hi:

Offline tergil

tits were pretty hard
breath was fresh

Offline tantraman

Excellent TOFTT, tergil :hi:

Giulia is gorgeous and HL'd! :wacko: But she also looks familiar :unknown: ... and being in that Liverpool Street location makes me think she's a returner within that Romanian "crew" that's been discussed on UKP before. Anyone recognize?

:music:

Offline jasonbourne

isn't this 'deluxe delia' or somesuch from the creechurch lane outfit?

Offline tantraman

isn't this 'deluxe delia' or somesuch from the creechurch lane outfit?

Yes, I think so ... but I never had the pleasure of Deluxe Delia to be able to confirm. I know MHP :hi: was a big fan, and hopefully he'll read this soon enough to confirm for us all.

Offline bowwow1

I saw her last year under a different name, she's the best Romanian service I've ever had

Offline PLeisure

Good spot, peoples  :hi:

Comparing profile images, she does look similar - both physique and face. MHP will confirm, no doubt.
Just one thing... the latest profile (Giulia) show no ink on her arms. Delia had obvious tatt work down her left arm.
Giulia:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Delia:

mrhappypants

Yes, I think so ... but I never had the pleasure of Deluxe Delia to be able to confirm. I know MHP :hi: was a big fan, and hopefully he'll read this soon enough to confirm for us all.

Yes it is her.   :hi:

Offline mrbluerunner

Have given up on Romanians having had a number of poor experiences … someone must be using them else they'd disappear.

Hard tits aren't about to get me to change my mind.

Offline tergil

Good spot, peoples  :hi:

Comparing profile images, she does look similar - both physique and face. MHP will confirm, no doubt.
Just one thing... the latest profile (Giulia) show no ink on her arms. Delia had obvious tatt work down her left arm.
Giulia:

Delia:

The lady I saw did not have a tattoo on her arm

Offline PLeisure

The lady I saw did not have a tattoo on her arm
Ah, the plot thickens, then...
'cos Deluxe Del-girl def has ink down her left arm

Offline PilotMan

Yes it is her.   :hi:

Look at her height as reported by the OP, Delia is 5'5" or thereabouts, this girl is 5'8".

It's definitely not Delia, go check her out for yourself.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 04:09:35 pm by PilotMan »

Offline bonapati

Ok chaps here’s the verdict. It’s NOT Delia. However she has long minimal tatto on the lower part of her right arm. A very fine sort and amazing for a Romanian. She will do well.

But hold your horses for a detailed review coming soon.

My Xmas came early!

Offline tantraman

Delia or Giulia :unknown: ... who knows?

But what I do know is that ... I'm in! :wacko:

Offline incontrol

I know it's been figured out already but as someone who has now seen both Delia & Giulia they aren't the same person.

Will write a report tomorrow but was really good, very attractive with decent service and no bullshit usual rom stuff.  :)

mrhappypants

I know it's been figured out already but as someone who has now seen both Delia & Giulia they aren't the same person.

Will write a report tomorrow but was really good, very attractive with decent service and no bullshit usual rom stuff.  :)

Your review would be useful.  Are they sisters by any chance?  What identifying differences did you notice?

Offline jeezyuk

Offline Nevillec

At 230 most of ukp will drop her from their hi.

Offline PLeisure

230£ outcalls only now
My understanding from comms with her is that she's moving location, hence the Outcall-only options at present.

Would really like to see that rate settle...  :timeout: