Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fabulous Fern and Sweet Sexy Sasha - Duo - York  (Read 3900 times)

20 review(s) for FabulousFern (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Signaller

A duo has been on my bucket list for a while and having seen Fern a few times and knowing how well she performed I noticed that her profile mentioned Sasha who is also on my H/L.  So on my previous visit I made some plans.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

The booking process.

Time and date agreed at the end of my previous visit to Fern subject to confirming Sasha’s availability.  Received a text a few hours later and everything was set for earlier this week.  My mind then went into overdrive and I dreamed up a little scenario which I discussed with Fern on the phone a couple of days prior to the meeting.  She seemed to like it so all systems go!

The Venue.

An apartment just outside the city centre in York.  A discrete residential area but residents parking permits required although pay and display, both on-street and at a supermarket, parking available within a 2 minute walk. 

Descriptions.

Fern is, IMHO, very attractive with the profile details matching her looks.  Size 8, 5’9” tall, 34B, strawberry blonde shoulder length hair, hazel eyes and a pale complexion.  I wouldn’t have any argument with her stated age of 24.

Sasha is also attractive and, she too, has an accurate profile description.  Size 8, 5’6” tall, 32B, brown eyes, slightly longer than shoulder length brown hair with an all over tan.  Her stated aged of 33 appears to be accurate.

The meeting.

I arrived 10 minutes before the agreed time and, after I'd parked up at the local supermarket, made a quick call to let them know I was there.  Sasha was running a couple of minutes late but as I was a little early this wasn’t a problem.  Having been there before I started to slowly walk in the direction of the venue and received a text inviting me in a few minutes later.  Buzzed in and greeted at the door by Sasha with a long and lingering DFK followed by an apology that she had to go out (this was part of the scenario).

I went through to the lounge to find Fern (whose role was that of the lodger) sat on the sofa wearing a dressing gown.  I took my place on the sofa and started chatting with Fern who then stood up and moved towards me whilst shaking off the dressing gown to reveal a set of very sexy, skimpy black lingerie. Before I could say or do anything she had her tongue down my throat and her body draped over mine.  Much as I hated doing so, I played my part in the scenario and pushed her away, acting worried that Sasha would catch us.  Fern assured me that this wouldn’t be a problem, took me by the hands and dragged me through to the bedroom where she proceeded to remove my top and undo my trousers before dropping to her knees in front of me.

At that moment – you’ve guessed it – the door flies open and there is Sasha!  “What the fuck is going on here?” she shouts.  “Oh shit! Sorry darling” I reply, at which point Fern stands up, walks over to Sasha and kisses her deeply before pulling her over to the bed saying “Sorry I know that I’m yours, let me make it up to you”.  I stand and watch in make believe disbelief as the two of them tear each other’s clothing off and begin a full on session in front of me.

After a few minutes of savouring the action taking place before me, Sasha suggests I remove my remaining clothing and join them – This was not the time to argue!

What followed is still a bit of a blur but was an intense session in which the three of us used and abused each other in just about every way imaginable. Lots of oral with both of them face fucking and deep throating me such that both Fern and Sasha had drool all over their faces, covered sex in to a multitude of positions including having Fern riding me CG while Sasha sat on my face before they decided it was time to swap over, change the condom, and, with Fern sat on me with my tongue attacking her pussy and clit, Sasha removed her butt plug (when did that get there?) and slid my cock into her really tight arse.

The interaction between the three of us seemed to go on for ever but I knew that eventually I was going to blow.  Being a gentleman, I pointed out there was still one hole to be explored before I'd finished and, with a big smile, Fern positioned herself on all fours at the edge of the bed.  Another change of condom as Sasha applied some lube to Fern’s arse and I was sliding, into what is still the tightest arse I have ever fucked. Slowly at first as she got used to the invasion then Fern is pushing back hard as I am stood behind her giving her a full-on arse fucking and spanking.  Meanwhile Sasha has picked out a toy and is working it on Fern’s clit.  Fern becomes more and more vocal – to the extent I was convinced that half of York could hear her – and the pale complexion of the entire top half of her body has turned pink before she lets out an almighty scream and collapses face down onto the bed.

By now, time is getting short and I’m ready to pop, so Sasha pulls off the condom and shoves me deep into her throat a few times.  I open my eyes to see two, IMHO, gorgeous faces waiting expectantly with tongues out.  A few strokes from Fern and I am unloading, doing my best to share it equally between both cum hungry mouths.  Each gets a reasonable amount which is followed by them kissing and swallowing.

I collapsed onto the bed with Fern on one side and Sasha on the other cuddled up to me as we kissed and chatted for a while reflecting on the events of the past hour.

Time was pressing on and I had to head off for work so reluctantly declined the three way shower I was offered, dressed and, following some more prolonged DFK, was on my way somewhat shakily back to my car

I got back to my car 1 hour and 25 minutes after I left it so no complaining about time.

The money bit.

I paid £300 for 60 minutes of these lady’s time.

In conclusion.

Fern is still one of, if not, the best SP I have met so far and Sasha appears to be right up there with her.  Although I have still to see Sasha on a one to one meeting, as a duo, they both provide a top end experience with DFK, OWO, CIM, anal and plenty of interaction between the two of them.  All done with genuine enthusiasm and not a clock in sight.   

Would I see them again…. Most definitely – either individually or as a duo.

Offline pdq

ta both in my HLs
will have to get to York
love a good duo

Offline Niggledebits

Signaller

What a review, Fern has been on my hotlist for a while.  I definitely want a duo with these two. I commend you on the idea for the role play as well.

Top drawer :drinks:

Offline massivejohnson

If I was offered a 3-way shower after all that, I'd say fuck it and be late for work  :P

Offline Signaller

If I was offered a 3-way shower after all that, I'd say fuck it and be late for work  :P

I was so very tempted but by that stage I could hardly stand  :wacko:

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Great review, thanks. Very tempted by Fern and Caitlin duo after seeing Caitlin's photos on Twitter. Looks like fun...Need to save up!!

Offline Neptune

Thinking of booking Fern.
Seen Sasha a year or so back and didn't fancy her at all. Is Fern prettier and more feminine than Sasha?

Offline Signaller

Thinking of booking Fern.
Seen Sasha a year or so back and didn't fancy her at all. Is Fern prettier and more feminine than Sasha?

In my opinion Fern is very attractive although I am well aware that this is in the eye of the beholder.  There are photos showing her face in her PG if you wanted to see what she looks like before booking.

I have seen her a few times now for one to one bookings and the service she provides is up there with the best that I have had (in my limited experience). She will adapt herself to the type of meeting I want and seems very much at ease as either the feminine girlfriend / lover or being somewhat submissive for a more raunchy session.

A review of my first meeting with her is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=207950.0

Her 1 hour price is a bit on the high side at £160 but you get everything on her like list for that.  :yahoo:  I now tend to book her for 2 hours bringing the hourly cost down to £140 which in line with most other service providers in the area.