Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate Knightingale - Aphrodites incall, Cardiff bay  (Read 2233 times)

16 review(s) for Lady Kate Rose (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline justthefacts

Think this is my first review despite been on here ages, very limited time means very infrequent punting, this was 2 weeks ago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

The Girl

Pretty much as advertised, one of the fittest bodies I've had the pleasure of, very gym fit without been muscly. Possibly the best arse I've had hold of, slim size 6-8 with very well done enhanced boobs, not silly big, suited her shape in fairness though I believe she's advertised as natural. Very pretty girl with long brunette hair, slightly pouty filled lips but again not over done. Overall I don't think anyone would be disappointed.

Meeting

Been trying to meet her specifically for a while, but silhouette kept fucking me about so had all but given up, but as luck has it she moved so thought I'd try again and wasn't messed about. All comms by text until the walk to the flat which is right at the heart of shopping part of the Bay, but still pretty discreet, parking was fine and directions good and on time.

flat door opens too Kate in a thin black outfit and Lingerie, was instantly happy lol shes pretty much exactly my type so its always a bonus when they actually pretty too. anyway hellos and paperwork done I grabbed a quick shower and back too the small room. Kate is chatty, which I'd read in other reviews so it helped to set things off, she undressed, removed my towel and proceeded with some FK but nothing too over the top then on with OWO, lots of eye contact and some dirty talk which was good. Then I gave her oral, again lots of eye contact, she seemed to enjoy but did the usual thing of acting over sensitive and as it was a midday meet so I was told she didn't like fingers (reality she probably had a busy day and didn't want anything too heavy to start with) but I carried on, neat pussy, clean and tasted very good. On with a rubber and sex in a few positions, mainly progressing to slightly rougher and harder as she told me thats what she preferred and me too so had a good hard fuck, popped in the end but couldn't of carried on much more as it was a hot day and the room was quickly turning into a sweat pit, so much so another shower was needed, bit of chat then another blow job, more RO then onto doggy style which I was looking forward too due to the afore mentioned amazing arse, but by now the heat was pretty much unbearable so it was a bit of a half arse attempt lol but still enjoyable, another shower, quick chat and away I went.

Summary

Probably one of the best Punts I've had in alot of ways, girl was fantastic at what she did, just for some reason I couldn't put my finger on I didn't enjoy it as much as on paper I should of, I think she tried a bit too hard to pretend to be interested if that makes any sense at all lol probably not. but I don't think anyone would complain much.

8.5/10

SeekingtheTruth

Then I gave her oral, again lots of eye contact, she seemed to enjoy but did the usual thing of acting over sensitive and as it was a midday meet so I was told she didn't like fingers (reality she probably had a busy day and didn't want anything too heavy to start with)

I think you are probably correct in that guess, when I met her she actually grabbed my hand to finger her at one point. Either that or she had been busy the day before and was a bit sore?

Offline HughJardon

I think she's fit but there has been a price rise of 10 pounds recently and I also find this agency by far the hardest to break contact with in Cardiff. What do you do when you don't get a response you vote with your feet and move on.

Ive contacted her before on Adultwork but I was defo talking to the agency owner and not a girl. Probably a good decision leaving that Silouettes place, I'd rather big tits Nicole as my boss than Dewi

STAR-LORD

Sorry for the bump, but I met her recently and I'm convinced by the positive reviews (I'm 5 behind now). She did allow light fingering, and i was fortunate to check their website a few days beforehand, and saw they have a new 'tasty' promotion on Tuesday and Thursdays. So that was a nice £130 spent instead of £160 (was trying to stick to Tontober prices as close as possible, but I couldn't turn the opportunity down at that price reduction opportunity. She's got nice piercing eyes too.  :coolgirl: , and she's definitely a fan of the gym - unlike myself!  :lol:

I think I'll definitely have to book Nicole and Kate for a duo at some point.  :cool:

BTW, she's not Australian.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 06:06:18 pm by STAR-LORD »

Online Dan Dastardly

Sorry for the bump, but I met her recently and I'm convinced by the positive reviews (I'm 5 behind now). She did allow light fingering, and i was fortunate to check their website a few days beforehand, and saw they have a new 'tasty' promotion on Tuesday and Thursdays. So that was a nice £130 spent instead of £160 (was trying to stick to Tontober prices as close as possible, but I couldn't turn the opportunity down at that price reduction opportunity. She's got nice piercing eyes too.  :coolgirl: , and she's definitely a fan of the gym - unlike myself!  :lol:

I think I'll definitely have to book Nicole and Kate for a duo at some point.  :cool:

BTW, she's not Australian.  :hi:
She sounded Aussie when I met her, where she from then Wolfe ?

STAR-LORD

She sounded Aussie when I met her, where she from then Wolfe ?

Wales or England I think? (can't remember where exactly). She said she spent considerely more time in New Zealand, than Australia too.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 06:49:05 pm by STAR-LORD »

np500

Profile down, does she only work for the agency now ?

Offline SO595

Profile down, does she only work for the agency now ?

The numeric link still works for me External Link/Members Only

Name change on AW means the External Link/Members Only version doesn't work any more, it's External Link/Members Only now

I get the impression that the AW profiles for this agency are agency-run anyway, though she does claim to answer e-mails herself.

Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

The numeric link still works for me External Link/Members Only

Name change on AW means the External Link/Members Only version doesn't work any more, it's External Link/Members Only now

I get the impression that the AW profiles for this agency are agency-run anyway, though she does claim to answer e-mails herself.

Cheers for that  :thumbsup:

Offline Proton

You will certainly not go far wrong with a booking as long as physically possible and a few tricks with Kate's expansively open mind.  ;)
          This enthusiastically horny gym-fit individual will wear you out, if you are not truly prepared for action.  :wacko:
 Just thought I would worn you just incase, you feel luck  :drinks:

STAR-LORD

Made a return visit this week for 1.5 hours, had a great laugh (although it was bloody stressful that my mobile had fallen out of my pocket in the taxi coming from central to the bay!  :dash: I had a half hour delay meeting her, and had to ask a taxi driver to phone my mobile, which luckily my phone wasn't on silent, and my original driver brought it back to me - lucky ducker I was! Fortunately she was great de-stressing and cheering me up socially, when I was let in.  :angelgirl: ) I can certainly see why her and EnglishEbonyNicole are so popular at that agency. Kate had me in stitches, literally. The 2 of them are almost like 2 peas in a pod (and apparently work very well together.  :)

Haven't decided if my 3rd visit will be solo or duo, but definitely will pick a duo with them eventually. Turns out Kate is English. Oxfordshire originally.

Offline welshpunter17

I like the lights in the stairs

STAR-LORD

I like the lights in the stairs

I wouldn't know TBH.  :hi: My 4 visits there have been in the daytime only (rarely punt at night). But good to know though. Cheers.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 10:36:02 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Proton

Well glad you had a cheerful experience, she is certainly an amusing handful to be hold. :rose: :wackogirl: :rose:
  ;) Always brings bring out the very best possible in anyone, she gets her hand on.  :yahoo: