Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pottersbar2018 - Not worth it!  (Read 202 times)

1 review(s) for sweetasain2018 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline chicki

So firstly, I am sorry if this is in the wrong section. I couldn't figure out if this was East England or London as I see Potters Bar showing up in both sections.

Pottersbar2018: External Link/Members Only

Location - Potters Bar, near the station in a block of flats on a road off the high street. Discrete entrance.

Comms - I didn't realise until afterwards, but you get through to the maid. Comms seemed OK. Clear about pricing, I asked for OWO which was an additional £10. In the maid situation, you can get someone saying yes to OWO and you get in and find out they don't.

Girl - Not in the pics. And not the same as any of the pics (including the verification pic). I think there are many girls that work here, and from the sounds of it they operate out of multiple locations and move around. AW says Japanese but she was definitely Chinese. Minimal english. OK body, Not the best teeth. slightly hairy pussy.

Price - £60 (£70 inc OWO) for 30mins and £100 for 1 hour. I opted for 30mins with OWO.

Service -
I walked in to a friendly smile and she asked me questions about how long, which confused me as I thought I already confirmed this. (It was only near the end of the session that I realised I spoke to the Maid). I gave her the money and had a shower, which I have to say is a great shower, clean bathroom and clean apartment. From what she said, she lives there during that time too.

After the shower, went in to find a bed with a Peppa Pig blanket on it. Odd choice. I lay on my front and she proceeded to give me a massage which was...terrible. But then she started to kiss my neck, back and all over me and some CC swipes, which actually felt quite decent. And then went on to give some B2B. Here she actually got on me and did some decent slides and rubbed her pussy all over me. Actually grinding her pussy into me and I think she was getting off on it.

After that she asked me to turn over and went straight to "suck??". I asked for some front slides and B2B. She obliged and continued to grind into me with a bit of simulated sex, which I have to say I am a fan of. She also did some DFK and at this point I regret giving the extra £10 for OWO. Because at this moment she took out the wet wipes and wiped me down, and then as she went in for some oral I saw her teeth and got quite put off. I went a bit soft at that point, which I think she noticed and so said "sex??"

I thought yeh, why not. And she went on her back and I fucked her. She was not tight and not loose. And was very much unresponsive. Weirdly, I think I came pretty quickly despite not being into it.

I then quickly got up and went for a shower but as I got in the shower I could hear her start making those noises when you want to bring up phlegm. I could hear her do it in the room. She then walked in and continued doing it right in front of me and was by the sink spitting it out. I was so grossed out. I just got my stuff and got the hell out of there before I threw up.  :vomit:

Pros:
Smiley and happy to please
Grinding her pussy
DFK

Cons:
Hairy muff
Poor English
Poor Massage
Poor OWO
Phlegm
Rotation of girls

Overall: Would I return, Hell no. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go.