Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yours Khloe - Warren Street - good Polish SP  (Read 7225 times)

26 review(s) for Yours_Khloe (15 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Sinz

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms : Booked over text, quick responses.

Location : 1 min walk from Warren Street station. Buzzed in, up 3 flights of stairs. Decent apartment with en-suite shower. Same apartment as Unique Monica

Price : £100 for 1 hour

Services : FK, DFK, OWO, RO, COB and protected sex in various positions.

The WG : She is the WG in the pics, in her early 30s, smiley, 5'5", slender body, sexy arse, several tattoos on one side of her body. Clean, smelt fresh, shaved pussy, small tits, brown eyes.

The Punt: She guided me to the room, sorted paperwork's, shower offered (taken). She was wearing a black lingerie looked sexy and kicked things off with a FK.

On to the bed more FK which turned into DFK and kisses down the neck and my body and onto OWO. Very good BJ skills, no hands and controlled the sucking pace very well with just her mouth. Lots of spitting and pop sucking. She did not hesitate to ball suck and brief tea bagging. Back onto  OWO which was very sensual. She knows exactly what she is doing. Came back up for a FK breifly and and then back onto sucking, she did not rush it and took her time to lick and suck on the shaft. She attempted DT several times, decent attempts but it was a bit toothy. I don't mind BJ being toothy so all good. OWO continued for some more time.

I undressed her and switched to 69 and I got to suck her sexy pussy and tongue fuck her. She really got into RO, flipped her to mish, sucked and licked her clit till her legs were shuddering and squeezed my head between her thighs and left out a load moan. Either she came or a brilliant actress. She has definitely mastered the art as it was believable.

Rubbered up onto CG and the RCG, she has got good gridning skills and I let her work her magic. She maintained good eye contact and the whole act felt very GFE like. Switched to mish, fucked her deep and hard, she can take a good pounding, after several minutes of fucking her legs went up in the air and pussy got tighter, she as biting on her arms and another load moan with shiver down her legs and she pulled me in deeper felt like she came with sigh. I flipped her to doggy and fucked her deeper and harder. Request if could come on her tits. No issues, she stroked me to completion and covered her tits in a messy cum.

Chit chat for a bit, once I got my breath back again we were back at it. She started of sucking me OWO and stroked me till I popped again. Laid there exhausted for a bit and she passed me some wipes and helped me clean up.

Summary : Clean, slender, small tits, very good BJ skills, has been around and been doing this for a while. Has mastered the art and knows how to treat her customer. Smooth skin, very sensual and provides a good GFE service. She enjoys RO and maintained soft reactive moans throughout, nothing over the top. I had a good time.

Visit again : Yes- Good VFM. I have a feeling I will be back very soon.

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review. Added to HL.

Offline tantraman

After her Negative radio silence last month, thanks for trying her again, Sinz ... and thus reporting a worthy Positive :thumbsup: ... HL'd.

As you've been a regular at this particular Polish prossie haven, and knowing that Alice was Negative and Nicoll was Neutral, of your two Positives (Monica and Khloe) ... who's your fav? Whom would you return to see first?

:drinks:

Offline Jaysee54

Appreciate the review, thanks. Definitely worth a visit!

Offline Sinz

After her Negative radio silence last month, thanks for trying her again, Sinz ... and thus reporting a worthy Positive :thumbsup: ... HL'd.

As you've been a regular at this particular Polish prossie haven, and knowing that Alice was Negative and Nicoll was Neutral, of your two Positives (Monica and Khloe) ... who's your fav? Whom would you return to see first?

:drinks:

I have seen Monica a couple of times since then, now that I have punted Khloe, I think next on the cards is a duo with them both. They bill them as a lesbian duo.

Monica is more GFE + PSE style
Khloe is more GFE + sensual style

Both lovely ladies, can't go wrong with them IMO. Only if their useless pimp could manage bookings better it would be much better.

Also punted another WG at this location, I think she had moved to East England and occasionally pops up here. Will review soon.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Can't recall why I've not seen this girl sooner.  HL +1

Offline PLeisure

Cheers for the reminder of this WG, Sinz - sounds like a decent SP who understands value  :thumbsup:

Anyone know if it's still an extra £20 for CiM?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks for the review, Sinz.

She is the WG in the pics, in her early 30s

Do you mean early 20s (age's 22 on the profile) or she's actually in her 30s?

Offline Clipit

Thanks Sinz. Great review and I am very happy tempted to try these two for my first duo! .....unless anyone can convince me there are better options ......😉

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review, Sinz.

Do you mean early 20s (age's 22 on the profile) or she's actually in her 30s?

I believe she is in her 30s, probably even mid 30s. Her skin is very youthful and smooth. Very well maintained, but on a closer look she has wrinkles around her eyes, which tells me she has been undergoing skin tightening procedures and nothing wrong with that. Her petite body frame and youthful look would let her easily pass for a 25yr old.

I also think she has been around under a different profile for a number of years. Facially I thought she looked like a very young version of Julia Roberts pre lip-job.

Stortford

Face didn't do it for me didn't fancy her.

Offline mattmatt

Thanks for your review Sinz

On to the H/L

:hi:

kyunahi

I have seen Monica a couple of times since then, now that I have punted Khloe, I think next on the cards is a duo with them both. They bill them as a lesbian duo.

Both lovely ladies, can't go wrong with them IMO. Only if their useless pimp could manage bookings better it would be much better.

Also punted another WG at this location, I think she had moved to East England and occasionally pops up here. Will review soon.
+1

Offline Sinz

Face didn't do it for me didn't fancy her.

Since you can't be bothered to leave a review of your experience, your statement does not have much credibility or value.

Offline Mrmeanour

That's a good review, thanks Sinz. Hot l'td.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I believe she is in her 30s, probably even mid 30s. Her skin is very youthful and smooth. Very well maintained, but on a closer look she has wrinkles around her eyes, which tells me she has been undergoing skin tightening procedures and nothing wrong with that. Her petite body frame and youthful look would let her easily pass for a 25yr old.

I also think she has been around under a different profile for a number of years. Facially I thought she looked like a very young version of Julia Roberts pre lip-job.

I see. Thanks for the info.

Stortford

Since you can't be bothered to leave a review of your experience, your statement does not have much credibility or value.
I left a review half a dozen just disappeared seems it's happened before. Bit of a bugle on her.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 06:01:00 pm by Stortford »

Offline Sinz

I left a review half a dozen just disappeared seems it's happened before. Bit of a bugle on her.

So are you saying you left a review for this WG and it disappeared or you don't review anymore because your reviews disappear ?

Stortford

I had 7 or 8 review she was one they vanished very strange agree she gives a good service wouldn't return because of the boat race.

Offline Sinz

I had 7 or 8 review she was one they vanished very strange agree she gives a good service wouldn't return because of the boat race.

Well FYI nothing disappears on here, it either gets moved to Regional Discussion (because it does not meet the review criteria) or gets deleted because the post is useless.

In your case, your post was moved to Regional Discussions.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=208615.0

Offline The Film Director

Well FYI nothing disappears on here, it either gets moved to Regional Discussion (because it does not meet the review criteria) or gets deleted because the post is useless.

In your case, your post was moved to Regional Discussions.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=208615.0

There's actually quite a lot of hidden detail in there  :lol:

Offline Sinz

Punted this one again the other day, slowly becoming a regular. Seen her a few times now. Experience was pretty much the same. Her convincing moans and her biting on to her arm and shivers during RO claiming she came is a turn on. Either it's real or she an excellent faker, works for me.

Offline ars.mav

Punted this one again the other day, slowly becoming a regular. Seen her a few times now. Experience was pretty much the same. Her convincing moans and her biting on to her arm and shivers during RO claiming she came is a turn on. Either it's real or she an excellent faker, works for me.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

The pic looks nothing like her, either ways who might you be ? Jealous Ex? Ex pimp?

Stortford

The pic looks nothing like her, either ways who might you be ? Jealous Ex? Ex pimp?
I've seen her that's her I'd  class her as ugly 120 down the drain

Offline mightymunce

Lol....as if anyone would care if the WG is enjoying herself

Offline Sinz

Lol....as if anyone would care if the WG is enjoying herself

Just like you like punting size 16 fat ass WGs  :lol:, I enjoy giving RO.  :music:

Offline Sinz

I've seen her that's her I'd  class her as ugly 120 down the drain

No one said she is pretty or beautiful it's the service, she definitely does not look like the WG in the pic YMMV.

Trapstar1

I think next on the cards is a duo with them both. They bill them as a lesbian duo.

Did this ever happen? On the hunt for a decent reviewed duo