Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Schoolgirl Amy in Bristol.  (Read 8766 times)

Online TerryTibbs

Hi Guys

Well here is an interesting new profile.

New, 18yr old, blonde, big tits etc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Could be genuine, has no ALIASES when she replied to my email and profile sounds real.

See does everything, at a price!!

Private gallery pics are good, no face pics, she is a bit plump, but body looks fresh and tattoo free! yeah!

Worth a try I would think.

Regards

Terry  :timeout

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Very interesting Terry, are you going to visit? Do keep us posted...........if she is genuine great but profile seems a bit too good to be true?

SirPhilipXX

Hi Guys

Could be genuine, has no ALIASES when she replied to my email and profile sounds real.

Private gallery pics are good, no face pics, she is a bit plump, but body looks fresh and tattoo free! yeah!

Regards

Only thing is, I'm not sure I'd like to meet an 18 yo who 'enjoys' hardsports (receiving) :(

Offline Clanger

Only thing is, I'm not sure I'd like to meet an 18 yo who 'enjoys' hardsports (receiving) :(

Yeah, instant skank-alert.

Online TerryTibbs

Very interesting Terry, are you going to visit? Do keep us posted...........if she is genuine great but profile seems a bit too good to be true?

No...too plump for meeee!!

I like them skinny!!

Online TerryTibbs

Yeah but at £100 EXTRA!!!  You would really need to have a poo!!!  :lol:

christickles

what's this about aliases in an email reply?

Offline Daffodil

what's this about aliases in an email reply?

Terry Tibbs also has a service provider profile. Service providers see if another user has aliases if they email.

Offline Daffodil

Hi Guys

Regards

She bid on my reverse booking, but I just don't feel right about her profile. Feels like scam to me.

Offline UltrasForLife

Yeah, stinks of scam to me from the profile. DOn't bother until someone you trust has reported on her  :timeout

vorian

Hmm not sure if it is a scam as such a lot of effort (relatively speaking) has gone into the profile. However given the focus on the party aspects I would suspect it has been written by the party organisers. If so you then have to decide if you think that's a pimp or not. Certainly does not feel like the profile of a fresh newbie independent that's for sure. Not one for me with no face pictures but until someone takes the risk we will never know.

Offline Daffodil

Yeah, stinks of scam to me from the profile. DOn't bother until someone you trust has reported on her  :timeout

Bit of a catch-22. The people I trust on here are too wise to go see this girl.

vorian

Does seem to be a problem, profile seems too slick, I can't see any newbie 18yo being into hardsports etc not unless they are being encouraged/pushed. Yes they might get used to it at a later point and again the party part is too well thought out and structured.  Even the Sugar Daddy bit is too well phrased for a newbie. However you might find she is very professional in her approach to the job if she has been instructed by others. Real shame no face picture makes it a no for me or I might be tempted to put feelers out a see the response.

vorian

Right I'm bored and three days until first punt of 2014, so spent a pound and had a look at PG. No face shots but body looks like a 10 and overall not bad at all in fact quite nice could be fake but I didn't get that vibe. On looking at profile more I am totally convinced that this has been written  by someone who knows what they are doing probably a bloke who knows the business side. I would not be surprised if a guy answered the emails pretending to be the girl. Even the name with schoolgirl in the mix would be a key word search. In fact if I was to write a profile and was a party host this would be exactly the sort of thing I would write. Hats off to you sir.  I'm not going to partake as my number one rule is no face picture no booking but I will certainly add to HL and keep an eye on how this one develops.

Offline PuntingPete

Having just read her profile for the first time I have to agree with vorian, a lot of effort has gone into her profile. There is obviously somebody behind her, there is no way an 18YO would write a profile like that & run what seems to be very organised parties. (An ordinary party is hard enough to organise without one where you have different levels of participation allowed).

Then there's the VIP club, where all sorts of perks are promised, including YES a T-Shirt with her naked photo on it -where the fuck are you going to wear that??   :unknown:

Definitely worth watching this profile 

SteveNova

The profile has certainly grabbed our attention - which would be the point.  She's going to have a busy Monday on the 13th as it's not only her one in-call day that week, but she has four party sessions including a mid morning watersports party!  It will be interesting to see how all this develops.  Maybe someone will try her for a 30 minute slot.  One curious thing is that she doesn't list DFK or OWO  - although she is apparently lactating, which could be a nice extra  ;)

Online TerryTibbs

The profile has certainly grabbed our attention - which would be the point.  She's going to have a busy Monday on the 13th as it's not only her one in-call day that week, but she has four party sessions including a mid morning watersports party!  It will be interesting to see how all this develops.  Maybe someone will try her for a 30 minute slot.  One curious thing is that she doesn't list DFK or OWO  - although she is apparently lactating, which could be a nice extra  ;)

Watersports party......that sounds interesting....

Offline PuntingPete

Ooh no! I love a good party but the thought of watching other guys piss is not something I think I would enjoy  :thumbsdown:

Online TerryTibbs

So who is going to be the first to see her and find out if she is real or not?

pixelpepper

So who is going to be the first to see her and find out if she is real or not?

If you are all happy to have a whip-round I'm happy to give it a bash  ;)

vorian

Hi Guys

Regards

For some reason I find this profile fascinating as the more you look the more you see how well written it is. Apart from no face pictures and ignoring the fact that Hard/Watersports are not for everyone. It is almost a perfect profile in how well it is written. I showed it to my regular today after the punt (Off the clock) she thought it didn't feel like the profile of a newbie and agreed also thought it looked written by a man who understood the business very well. The party focus also indicates a man behind this. All the same points I looked at.

She did see one thing I missed first the outcall rates are lower than the incall rates which make no sense at all and she had never seen that before. Also she has heard of profiles being created as an academic experiment before. With psychology students analysing the responses to the profile. This seems a bit implausible but I don't know there is something about this profile and no I'm not going to take the chance it is outside of my area and I only punt if a face picture is available. 

Offline PuntingPete

I did send an e-mail yesterday and it was answered promptly. The party venue is a flat in Kingswood with plenty of parking and very discrete.

Offline jpuk

Discrete and plenty of parking?? Is that first hand knowledge Pete ??  :unknown:

Online TerryTibbs

Still no feedback for this profile?

I thought she would have been busy on Monday?

Strange.

Offline PuntingPete

Discrete and plenty of parking?? Is that first hand knowledge Pete ??  :unknown:

No that's what I was told in her/their reply

Offline PuntingPete

Amy has her first AW FB & it is a positive one from a guy who has seen a few Bristol girls.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vorian

Amy has her first AW FB & it is a positive one from a guy who has seen a few Bristol girls.  :thumbsup:

Well that's one in the eye for all us old cynics then. Well done to her was having such a well thought profile (I still think see had some help) but even if she did have help that shouldn't stop us from admiring the professional approach she took to her work or she had the good sense to get advice from someone in the know. Hey you never know maybe she read UKP before starting now that is a nice thought.

Will be interesting to see how this one develops and if there is any feedback from the parties. Even if it was her "pimp" who wrote the profile then respect to him for putting the effort in.

Online TerryTibbs

Yeah............but she still looks a bit fat!!!!

haha

vorian

haha

Maybe, as always it is subjective, I did have a look at the PG a few days ago, no face pics, but if it is her I would say a solid size 10. Didn't look fat at all well not to me anyway and the body did look like an 18 to 25 year old

SteveNova

A size 10 on a 5' 6" girl sounds fine.  Looking forward to seeing the first review on here.  She would have to offer French kissing for me to see her though!

Online TerryTibbs

AND.................................

She's gone !!!

:dash:

ulander

I'm sure this girl is being pimped.  And as others have said, there are strange things about this profile - incall/outcall prices, no OWO, DFK, sophistication etc.  Apart from the absence of OWO and DFK, it looks as if she, or whoever filled in the profile, just ticked every possible option.  But if - and it's a big if - she's genuine then I would really be tempted to see her, in spite of what I posted recently about not seeing girls her age.  After all, she says she's happy with the idea of a sugar daddy, so why should I hold back.  Again, like others, I will add her to my HL and (a bit cravenly) wait to see if she gets a flood of favourable feedback from experienced punters or if she disappears without trace.

ulander

haha

Yum yum!!

vorian

She's gone !!!

Profile gone if nothing else it helped to keep our UKP odd profile radar sharp.

Offline PuntingPete

She's gone !!!

She didn't go for long as profile is back now

Profile has been showing 'available today' all day today too

SteveNova

I wonder how busy she was today.  Hopefully from the three parties and any one-to-ones, there should be some feedback comments soon.  Anyone planning a trip to Kingswood  ;)

Offline Daffodil

She replied, with a pretty genuine sounding email, to a message I sent her.

She also has one feedback now from a guy who has feedback from at least three girls who I know are genuine.

Could be legit  :unknown:

Online TerryTibbs

Hi

I don't know what you are all getting so excited about?

That first pic in the private gallery shows a seriously FAT ass!

"Gym bunny ass" I don't think so!!!

Offline UltrasForLife

Shes fat,  can we now move on to discussing actually fit girls on AW? I like that Megan girl's body and Mia. Anyone tried either of them? No face on 1 and not much of a feedback on the other.

Chinadoll

Mia look like a Dog, much older than her AW profile. She's Chinese. I would avoid looking at it if u can, body is nice but she was too tired to even stand up. ount was a bit rubbish.
Megan i still wanna go see but not had the time.

Offline UltrasForLife

Mia look like a Dog, much older than her AW profile. She's Chinese. I would avoid looking at it if u can, body is nice but she was too tired to even stand up. ount was a bit rubbish.
Megan i still wanna go see but not had the time.

External Link/Members Only  -  this Mia :)

SteveNova

Back on topic here - Amy needs far better photos than those three in the public gallery, as it's not possible to see what she is really like from these poor quality shots.  It's true I usually like slim girls or those who are tall if bigger, and if there is no OWO or DFK I won't be interested.  ;)

vorian

Back on topic here - Amy needs far better photos than those three in the public gallery, as it's not possible to see what she is really like from these poor quality shots.  It's true I usually like slim girls or those who are tall if bigger, and if there is no OWO or DFK I won't be interested.  ;)

Agreed the photos are poor, the lack of OWO or DFK does seem strange for a prossie who is happy to do hardsports and parties. It is deliberate or a mistake.

Oh fuck it I'll send an email to her and get back to you.

vorian

Agreed the photos are poor, the lack of OWO or DFK does seem strange for a prossie who is happy to do hardsports and parties. It is deliberate or a mistake.

Oh fuck it I'll send an email to her and get back to you.

The response I got today regarding the profile.

"Sorry my profile is correct, I do offer more extreme services but I don't do anything without a condom ie oral, cim or sex amd I personal don't enjoy French kissing so don't offer it xxx"

So there you go sounds genuine to me. No OWO or kissing would stop me seeing her. Of course I respect her right to decide which services she offers and at least she is honest.

Offline Roth

The response I got today regarding the profile.

"Sorry my profile is correct, I do offer more extreme services but I don't do anything without a condom ie oral, cim or sex amd I personal don't enjoy French kissing so don't offer it xxx"

So there you go sounds genuine to me. No OWO or kissing would stop me seeing her. Of course I respect her right to decide which services she offers and at least she is honest.

Yes shame.  Same here.  OWO and DFK make it worthwhile.

Offline PuntingPete

Yes shame.  Same here.  OWO and DFK make it worthwhile.

So she is happy to indulge in HS but doesn't offer OWO or kissing  :unknown:

It's her choice obviously but it's one off my 'to do list'

vorian

I know my thoughts exactly.

Offline Daffodil

If she does genuinely indulge in HS then it'd be me requesting everything covered  :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

If she does genuinely indulge in HS then it'd be me requesting everything covered  :hi:

Fair point, I would also make damned sure I was her first client of the day  :wacko:

Offline PuntingPete

Fair point, I would also make damned sure I was her first client of the day  :wacko:

She now has her second FB although it is by someone who has hidden his own FB